Found Deceased WV - Wyatt Ray Eaves-Nibert, 10, with great grandfather hunting, became separated, Two Mile Salt Creek, Point Pleasant, 9 Sep 2023

The Tragic Loss of a Young Hunter: Unraveling the Mysterious Death of 10-year-old Wyatt Eaves-Nibert​

"As investigations into Wyatt’s death continue, the Mason County Sheriff’s Office has requested privacy for the family during this difficult time. The circumstances surrounding Wyatt’s tragic demise remain under investigation, and authorities are working tirelessly to uncover the truth."

This is what people who are following this case are waiting for: the truth.

Last edited:
Yes, and mental illness is striking younger and younger. Something to keep in mind here also. IMO
I will just chime in that I have a 10-year-old boy, and you’re exactly right. After a rough day at school, he’s a basket case and says things that you wouldn’t think a kid should think. I personally think this was probably an accident (Occam’s Razor) but we’ll probably never find out. Prayers for the family.

and I don’t see that happening. I think we should let this little boy RIP.

I understand the sentiment, but it's important to understand what led to this child's death. If it was the accidental discharge of his or another's weapon, understanding how this came about could save the life of another child or adult in the future.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anon_
Back