Found Deceased NH - Ashley Turcotte, 31, last seen at home, her car found at the town hall with her phone & backpack, Barnstead, 4 Jan 2024

In 2013, there was a kidnapping case in North Conway, NH which is about 60 miles north of Barnstead. Abby Hernandez, 14 yo at the time, was kidnapped on her way home from school and held in captivity for nine months. Miraculously, the kidnapper finally agreed to let her go.He was later arrested and is serving a sentence of 45-90 years.

Obviously, the same guy couldn’t be responsible for taking Ashley, it’s just interesting. Ashley would have been about 21 at the time of Abby’s kidnapping. I would imagine the kidnapping would have been in the local news?

I hope that Ashley is safe somewhere, and will be able to come home someday, like Abby did.

The Abby Hernandez kidnapping was all over the news here when it happened. I have only seen coverage on the local news once for Ashley. I've seen coverage on stations out of Maine & Mass though.

I remember seeing missing posters all over for Abby and have not seen one for Ashley. It's sad that all missing persons cases don't get the same coverage.

I keep checking in hoping to find that Ashley has been found safe.

pet portraits of dead pets and working dogs... a bit grim. Did she work in any animal shelters? Have contacts there?
Not all of the animals have passed away. She paints what she's hired to paint. If people with living animals asked her to paint them, she would. (like the therapy dog) She wrote from a place of positivity when she describedvdelivering the finished product and bringing comfort to others. I don't find it grim at all. In fact, just the opposite. JMOO

In 2013, there was a kidnapping case in North Conway, NH which is about 60 miles north of Barnstead. Abby Hernandez, 14 yo at the time, was kidnapped on her way home from school and held in captivity for nine months. Miraculously, the kidnapper finally agreed to let her go.He was later arrested and is serving a sentence of 45-90 years.

Obviously, the same guy couldn’t be responsible for taking Ashley, it’s just interesting. Ashley would have been about 21 at the time of Abby’s kidnapping. I would imagine the kidnapping would have been in the local news?

I hope that Ashley is safe somewhere, and will be able to come home someday, like Abby did.

I remember seeing a dateline or some program on that story. It was amazing.

Not all of the animals have passed away. She paints what she's hired to paint. If people with living animals asked her to paint them, she would. (like the therapy dog) She wrote from a place of positivity when she describedvdelivering the finished product and bringing comfort to others. I don't find it grim at all. In fact, just the opposite. JMOO
I just thought at the time that she might have had a depressed client... looking for some connection to whomever she might have been meeting.

There is a lot of speculation out there. The offical Law Enforcement statment says she was at Dollar General at 9:18 AM and 10:44 AM Thursday, January 4th. Her car was found at the Town Hall Lot at 6:30 PM January 5th. 32 Hours from the 10:44 sighting at Dollar General, approximately. Town Hall opens at 8:30 am closes at 4:30 seems someone would of remembered a lone car in the parking lot at 4:30, 8:30am, and 4:30 pm on the fith and remembered it. So Maybe the vehicle was parked there after 4:30 PM on Friday January 5th. Driving in or out of the parking lot should of given a full view of the front of the lot from the firestation down to that side of the church. Would be difficult to think at 8:30 AM no one noticed.

There is a lot of speculation out there. The offical Law Enforcement statment says she was at Dollar General at 9:18 AM and 10:44 AM Thursday, January 4th. Her car was found at the Town Hall Lot at 6:30 PM January 5th. 32 Hours from the 10:44 sighting at Dollar General, approximately. Town Hall opens at 8:30 am closes at 4:30 seems someone would of remembered a lone car in the parking lot at 4:30, 8:30am, and 4:30 pm on the fith and remembered it. So Maybe the vehicle was parked there after 4:30 PM on Friday January 5th. Driving in or out of the parking lot should of given a full view of the front of the lot from the firestation down to that side of the church. Would be difficult to think at 8:30 AM no one noticed.
Chief Paul Poirier said police have examined every piece of surveillance footage that might have recorded what happened after Turcotte parked her car, but haven’t found anything useful. There is not a camera that covers the section of the lot where she parked, he said. My question is are they sure "She" Parked the car there? How do they know that? And if so, and she was not found within a 1/2 mile radius. : "...On Thursday, a search involving eight trained dogs took place, covering a radius about a half-mile around the Town Hall lot..."

Dogs, horses, drones join search for missing Barnstead woman

I don't think it's her. The Boston Globe says she was found near her home. Richmond is around 90 miles from Barnstead.

A 31-year-old New Hampshire woman who had been reported missing by her family was found in the woods about a mile from her home on Sunday and later died from injuries caused by the sub-freezing weather, the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department said.

The article was accessible just now but sometimes the Globe puts them behind a paywall after a day or two...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43
Back