UK- London Nine injured in suspected acid attack, children among injured 01/31/24

I agree. They could track his every move on the underground and around London.

They have also not mentioned what his relationship is with the injured woman and children.

So what is making them so reticent to give out accurate information?

Maybe they think he's only a risk to the people he's already harmed and not the general public?

How quickly do bruises that deep come up? The images of him on the underground were half an hour after the attack.

You really cannot tell for certain with images this grainy, but it seems an odd shape for a bruise. The original CCTV image sort of looks like there are 'drip' marks running down his cheek. Though as mentioned before, if that happened due to being hit with the same liquid during the attack he would most likely be in agonising pain less than an hour later.

Even if he found a source of water to continually irrigate it. Considering the minimum is 20 mins of flowing water before extensive treatment at hospital (with a lot more irrigation.) I can't see when he had the time to do even the basic first aid advice. It would be eating through his face as he strolled about.

His wrist also looks kind of dark and red. Possibly from throwing his arm up to block his face? Could be a tattoo though.

View attachment 480222View attachment 480223
The coat sleeves are rolled up in the Tesco photo and it shows possible damage to the right hand as you say but the picture is very grainy. For the tube photos the sleeves are down to the wrist and then the coat is taken off which is strange for this time of year.

Home secretary asks for all Clapham attack suspect’s official papers​

The home secretary has asked to see all official papers about the Clapham chemical assault suspect Abdul Ezedi, who was granted asylum despite having a sexual assault conviction.

[...]

A review has not been launched, but one could yet emerge after Cleverly views the records, according to sources close to him.

However, Cleverly’s predecessor, Suella Braverman, sought to heap pressure on the government by claiming that the history of the case demonstrated why Britain needed to overhaul human rights laws and leave the European convention on human rights.

The former home secretary said on X that Britain faced a “national security emergency” and, in a reference to reports that Ezedi was allowed to stay in the UK after a priest confirmed he had converted to Christianity, posted: “Spurious claims based on religion are commonplace in our asylum system. The bar is low, it’s easy to game the system & it happens.”

[...]

I find it very difficult to believe the police have not been able to trace his journey after being seen at the station.

I am sure the police would have been able to look at enhanced cctv images and with medical experts work out the probable cause of his injuries.
Especially in and around London. Embarrassing !

I agree. They could track his every move on the underground and around London.

They have also not mentioned what his relationship is with the injured woman and children.

So what is making them so reticent to give out accurate information?
Imo he’s a stalker. Had brief / or slightly longer encounter with woman and think he owns her. Calling it.

Imo he’s a stalker. Had brief / or slightly longer encounter with woman and think he owns her. Calling it.
The car dealer (I posted a link upthread) called him very persistent, he kept going back to try and haggle a lower price. At the end he didn’t want to sell him a car. It seems he doesn’t take no for an answer that easily.

But then why would she be back in London living in a hotel for Asylum seekers?

He came to London prepared and with the intention to attack. They knew each other but we don’t know the nature of their relationship.

Speculating as to where they could have met initially.

I wonder if she was already cautious of him.

He came to London prepared and with the intention to attack. They knew each other but we don’t know the nature of their relationship.

Speculating as to where they could have met initially.

I wonder if she was already cautious of him.
I’m so interested to know what connection. I think he fantasised about them being a family.
Attacking her is deplorable but with the kiddies in tow I’m just throwing up sick in my mouth.

Perhaps he'd interacted with and formed an attachment to the woman he attacked, but didn't know she already had children. He may have believed she would make a perfect wife until he found out she had been "defiled" by another man.

He did also attack the children, which suggests he had a problem with the entire family.

I overheard a couple talking about this case in a coffee shop (I'm currently in London for a while) and I had to look it up because I haven't yet heard of it... So scary. It would be insane to me that the police couldn't nail down the suspect's movements. The short time I've been in London has already proved itself to be a city constantly under surveillance.

I overheard a couple talking about this case in a coffee shop (I'm currently in London for a while) and I had to look it up because I haven't yet heard of it... So scary. It would be insane to me that the police couldn't nail down the suspect's movements. The short time I've been in London has already proved itself to be a city constantly under surveillance.
Of course they have been able to trace his movements. They will know if he left the station or got on another train . I am not sure what they want to kept hidden from the general public.

The car dealer (I posted a link upthread) called him very persistent, he kept going back to try and haggle a lower price. At the end he didn’t want to sell him a car. It seems he doesn’t take no for an answer that easily.

Morbidly persistent IMO.

Not taking NO for an answer,
as if trying to have everything under control,
focusing on the task.
And prone to anger/rage when thwarted.

JMO

Getting to know about his (alleged) brother surprised me.

Reading that he came to the UK "at the back of the lorry" I thought he was there alone.

So now I wonder if the victim was his sister, or another female relative,
and the attack was some kind of "honour punishment".

The victim was reported to be a Muslim by a witness, she was praying in her faith.

He was reported living alone and wanting to find a wife in his homeland, so it seems he wasn't involved in a romantic relationship living in the UK.

JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark