UK- London Nine injured in suspected acid attack, children among injured 01/31/24

That statistic would depend how well maintained the CCTV system is... If they are shoddy about it maybe not so much of a coincidence lol.

Though you are right, I was thinking of the earlier time. It would be less crowded by 9. Here's hoping they are keeping their search area closer to the chest for some unknown reason and haven't just straight up lost him.
I really do not know. It just seems to me Police are treating the public like fools if they think they(the police) have not tracked his journey on the underground.

He is still carrying the water bottle. I thought he would have used the whole bottle to wash his eye.

If the injury is from when he fell rather than from the substance he threw, he might not have felt an immediate need to wash it. The injury looks similar to this boxing injury to me (don't click if you don't like bloody injuries):

F7TNj2iXgAAfpww.jpg

Infected? Sloughing?

Could he be holed up somewhere, having taken random homeowners hostage? Can he really be on the move without drawing attention to himself?

So violent, so dangerous

JMO

This is the better photo to try to ID him. His wound appears less bloody and might be concealed by a brimmed hat and a face mask, and / or sunglasses.

What is that grey thing on the middle of his face at the hairline?

View attachment 480516
for some bizarre reason it appears to be pixelated. It is just his hair line as seen on other images. I am wondering if his eye has been changed to look worse than it actually is.

for some bizarre reason it appears to be pixelated. It is just his hair line as seen on other images. I am wondering if his eye has been changed to look worse than it actually is.

If the "mess" on his face was just blood from a cut, a quick wash could instantly make him look ten times better--or worse if it started bleeding again.

If it's an alkali burn it's almost certainly going to get progressively worse without proper treatment.

I'm thinking it might be a "gravel burn" abrasion from the pavement, rather than a corrosive splash.

The eye is extremely sensitive to pain and there would be a lot of weeping fluid from the eyes or skin in a corrosive attack that it would be near impossible to walk and function as he is seen doing on the CCTV feed. Not that a gravel burn or abrasion isn't painful, but it's not debilitating.

I'm thinking it might be a "gravel burn" abrasion from the pavement, rather than a corrosive splash.

The eye is extremely sensitive to pain and there would be a lot of weeping fluid from the eyes or skin in a corrosive attack that it would be near impossible to walk and function as he is seen doing on the CCTV feed. Not that a gravel burn or abrasion isn't painful, but it's not debilitating.
I am beginning to think the same. Even a bit of soap or shampoo in the eye is extremely painful and one cannot do anything until it has been washed out. Also it is quite usual to screw up both eyes even if only one has been affected. His water bottle still seems to be full.

I agree and I've been saying the same ever since I saw the CCTV pictures of his face.

Everything from the seeming lack of pain on his face, to the appearance of the wound; IMO it looks more like a bleeding cut and a black eye than it does a burn.

When using the tube you can only enter and exit the barriers using either an oyster card or bank card so if they lost track of him on CCTV then surely there must be an electronic trail of where he travelled and got off?
Unless they removed them recently you can still buy tickets before most barriers, and pay cash, which would allow some anonymity (at least, matching time stamps and finding which is his ticket would be a time delay.) Or you can still just jump the barriers in a lot of stations without much trouble.... so I am told >_>

Or, he could have buzzed in at Kings Cross but exited at a overground station without barriers. Can't say I know the Victoria Line and it's connections well enough to say how feasible that is, but I know it can be done on some hub stations without issue. Stratford for example doesn't require have any barriers between the tube exit and all the overground trains heading out of London.

what is an allotment?
(Usually) council owned land divided into small patches that people can rent to grow vegetables. Often dotted with sheds and such. Not a terrible place to hide in theory. Though saying that, they're often populated by nosy old biddies who'd clock an interloper immediately and be absolutely delighted to phone up the Met and shop him in.

They become very popular during WWII and are commonly one of the few areas semi-private but accessible unbuilt-on land you find around really urbanised estates and cities. Very very hard to get your hands on a plot these days or so I'm told.

Screenshot_2024-02-04-04-30-10-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Typically look something like this.

Last edited:
(Usually) council owned land divided into small patches that people can rent to grow vegetables. Often dotted with sheds and such. Not a terrible place to hide in theory but often populated by nosy old biddies who would notice the an interloper immediately and be absolutely delighted to phone up the met and shop him in to the police.

They become very popular in the war and are commonly one of the few areas semi-private but accessible unbuilt-on land you find around really urbanised estates.

View attachment 480646

thank you
he'd have some free food too if he was feeling well enough to eat

(Usually) council owned land divided into small patches that people can rent to grow vegetables. Often dotted with sheds and such. Not a terrible place to hide in theory. Though saying that, they're often populated by nosy old biddies who'd clock an interloper immediately and be absolutely delighted to phone up the Met and shop him in.

They become very popular during WWII and are commonly one of the few areas semi-private but accessible unbuilt-on land you find around really urbanised estates and cities. Very very hard to get your hands on a plot these days or so I'm told.

View attachment 480646
We have the same in my country :D
They are called "Little gardens" :)
(for city folks who live in apartment buildings)

1707022295046.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasgrl