Coronation of King Charles III - 6 May 2023

Hello gregrichards - It's nice to see your name on the boards again.

Although, clearly with concerning news about His Majesty, The King's health.

The King has Queen Camilla, Prince William, and Princess Catherine to be his strength and his confidants.

I hope Harry's visit is brief.
Was Harry invited to visit his father, or is it his (and/or Meghan's) idea?

''The type of cancer has not been revealed - it is not prostate cancer, but was discovered during his recent treatment for an enlarged prostate.

The King began "regular treatments" on Monday and will postpone public duties during the treatment, the Palace said.

The King, 75, "remains wholly positive about his treatment and looks forward to returning to full public duty as soon as possible," it added.''

Was Harry invited to visit his father, or is it his (and/or Meghan's) idea?
It might have been Harry's idea but without any bad intentions. Ill-health in an elderly parent can change the perspective of an estranged adult child. MOO
It can also change the perspective of the elderly parent. Maybe King Charles wants to see Harry again before it is potentially too late. I don't see how any of us can know exactly how they feel. IMO

If this is true I hope that Harry will keep the meeting private and protect his father. No leaks to the media and certainly keep the details to himself, he doesn't need to share anything with Meghan. All JMO.

I know we shouldn't speculate too much but if it was found during his prostate surgery and it's not prostate cancer then I'd go for testicular.

If the procedure was guided by fluoroscope or ultrasound, a variety of problems may have been noticed imho.

(Not a doctor, but last summer Mr. Laughing & I became suddenly familiar with both.)

Prayers for an uneventful recovery for King Charles!

jmho ymmv lrr

I know we shouldn't speculate too much but if it was found during his prostate surgery and it's not prostate cancer then I'd go for testicular.
I thought perhaps lung cancer discovered during the routine screenings before any surgery (at least that's the usual in the states). Isn't it interesting that it was disclosed about the prostate issue but nothing about what type of cancer he has? Seems serious to me. All jmo.

I thought perhaps lung cancer discovered during the routine screenings before any surgery (at least that's the usual in the states). Isn't it interesting that it was disclosed about the prostate issue but nothing about what type of cancer he has? Seems serious to me. All jmo.
It was said that it was released he had cancer to avoid speculation but there will be still be that anyhow IMO

"King Charles diagnosed with cancer:

World holds its breath following monarch's shock diagnosis as

PM,

world leaders and

the public

pay tribute

with Prince Harry also flying back to London in emergency trip to see his father."

1707172495176.png
:(

It’s very strange they are keeping the kind of cancer secret as it just means the rumor mill will go into overdrive.

Unless it’s a bad prognosis and that means all the death rumors will start so it’s better to keep quiet.

It’s very strange they are keeping the kind of cancer secret as it just means the rumor mill will go into overdrive.

Unless it’s a bad prognosis and that means all the death rumors will start so it’s better to keep quiet.
Could well be also that the treatment ie:Chemo will keep him out of the public eye for sometime and that stops a rumour mill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama
Back