CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen.

I do think this last interview will sink the battleship for MT.

Even if jury doesn’t understand the car parade, timeline or all the details of the murder imo this interview will stick with them and gnaw at them for absence imo of any credibility.

Even the fire and smoke narrative was confused from MT and descends in parts into gibberish imo. She said she was burning wood and then admits to leaving wood burning when she leaves. Who does that even with a fire screen?

I’m shook all over again with seeing this all from MT in her third interviewi

LE: what about FD?

He always said JFd was a monster.

MT said FD started lying about Jennifer. Texting her, spending time together. Affair.

She questioned FD, why? Why if the report is favorable to you ....

Amen.

I do think this last interview will sink the battleship for MT.

Even if jury doesn’t understand the car parade, timeline or all the details of the murder imo this interview will stick with them and gnaw at them for absence imo of any credibility.

Even the fire and smoke narrative was confused from MT and descends in parts into gibberish imo. She said she was burning wood and then admits to leaving wood burning when she leaves. Who does that even with a fire screen?

I’m shook all over again with seeing this all from MT in her third interview….

Moo
I am so surprised That FD didn't burn all of his houses down for the insurance money.

MT says FD was cleaning Jennifer's blood. He knows where she is. I don't.
At that very moment, when you knew your paramour admitted that he was cleaning his estranged wife's blood, wouldn't you shrink away, grab your daughter and run to the closest police station for safety? Come on. She's not innocent. No way No how.

LE: what about FD?

He always said JFd was a monster.

MT said FD started lying about Jennifer. Texting her, spending time together. Affair.

She questioned FD, why? Why if the report is favorable to you ....
And there it was also in the earlier interviews - (below snipped from above for focus):

“She questioned FD, why? Why if the report is favorable to you ....”

No wonder that it continues to come up in MT activities, and even was a ‘screen saver’ on the in court laptop at the defense table? MOO

Asking about seeing FD on 5/24.

Had a dark shirt first, then a white shirt later.

Black, long sleeved. Has a dark sweatshirt.

First time she ever shaved head.

Gets his back waxed.

LE asking MT if FD told her to point LE to PG.

MT says she pony thought of PG because he has a red truck.

LE: how did you know there was a red truck involved?

MT says from online news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member