AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

A few more pics here.

We are asking for the public’s help in attempting to locate a missing 3-year-old boy named Elijah. He was last seen in the 3900 block of Mishicot Rd in Two Rivers at 8am today (2/20/24). Elijah is described as having Hmong and white ethnicity with dark blonde hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing gray pants, long sleeve dark shirt and red and green dinosaur shoes. He is possibly carrying a red and white plaid blanket as pictured. If you have any information that would help us locate Elijah please contact us at (920) 686-7200

1708476083282.png

Press release— hope we are allowed to copy all of Press Releases.

Update: February 20, 2024 at 4:00 PM

The Two Rivers Police Department is continuing to search for a missing 3-year-old boy named Elijah.

This incident was reported to the Manitowoc County Joint Dispatch Center on 02/20/2024 at 10:59 AM. The caller, identified as the adult care taker, stated that Elijah was last seen at approximately 8:00 AM at a residence in the 3900 block of Mishicot Road in the City of Two Rivers.

After receiving the call, officers responded to gather information and assist in searching. Within our original Facebook post and media release, we informed the public that Elijah is described as having Hmong and White ethnicity with dark blonde hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing gray pants, a long sleeve dark shirt and red and green dinosaur shoes. He is possibly carrying a red and white plaid blanket as pictured earlier. Additional information received is that Elijah is approximately 3 feet in height and has a birthmark on his left knee.

Local, state, and federal resources were requested to assist with the search. These resources included, but are not limited to, canine and drone units. Additionally, information was sent out to all media, Facebook, A Child Is Missing, and a Wisconsin AMBER ALERT has been issued.

The Two Rivers Police Department is asking all residents to search any outbuildings, vehicles or any other concealed areas they may have on their property in an attempt to locate Elijah. Additionally, if residents have surveillance cameras or Ring doorbells, we are asking the public to please check them for images of Elijah.

The Two Rivers Police Department has received requests from several individuals to use personal drones and personal canines to assist in searching. At this point, please refrain from the use of drones as it may interfere with law enforcement canine and drone searches.

If anyone has information, please contact the state tip line at 844-267-6648 or utilize the P3 app for anonymous tips.

Thank you for everyone’s cooperation and willingness to assist. We will provide additional information as it becomes available.

Ben Meinnert
Chief of Police

Was his last sighting outside the home or inside The wording is curious, saying he was seen "at a residence". I have to assume this meant he was last seen inside the home, not outside.

It was only about 36F at 8 am, and his description does not include outdoor weather clothing or footwear.

Last edited:
A few more pics here.

We are asking for the public’s help in attempting to locate a missing 3-year-old boy named Elijah. He was last seen in the 3900 block of Mishicot Rd in Two Rivers at 8am today (2/20/24). Elijah is described as having Hmong and white ethnicity with dark blonde hair and brown eyes.
Posting this just in case others aren't aware of what Hmong is. I didn't till I Goog'ed for it.

The Hmong people (RPA: Hmoob, Nyiakeng Puachue: ‎, Pahawh Hmong: , IPA: [m̥ɔ̃́]) are an indigenous group in East and Southeast Asia. In China, the Hmong people are classified as a sub-group of the Miao people. The modern Hmong reside mainly in Southwest China (Guizhou, Yunnan, Sichuan, Chongqing, and Guangxi) and countries in Southeast Asia such as Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, and Myanmar.

1708477100357.png
Flower Hmong women in traditional dress at the market in Bắc Hà, Vietnam

Interesting that they've issued an Amber Alert and a Child Abduction Alert but there is so little info on circumstances.
They did for Summer Wells too. The way Leslie at the TBI explained it was they had information that made them upgrade even though there was no suspect or vehicle and they believed she was in grave danger.

Was his last sighting outside the home or inside The wording is curious, saying he was seen "at a residence". I have to assume this meant he was last seen inside the home, not outside.

It was only about 36F at 8 am, and his description does not include outdoor weather clothing or footwear.
This says that he was last seen at his family’s house.

Update: February 20, 2024 at 10:00 PM

Search efforts by local, state, and federal agencies continue for a missing 3-year-old boy named Elijah. We continue to follow up on all tips related to the search. Please continue utilizing the state tip line at 844-267-6648 or the P3 app for anonymous tips.

At this time there is no additional information to be released. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.

Ben Meinnert
Chief of Police

Update: February 20, 2024 at 10:00 PM

Search efforts by local, state, and federal agencies continue for a missing 3-year-old boy named Elijah. We continue to follow up on all tips related to the search. Please continue utilizing the state tip line at 844-267-6648 or the P3 app for anonymous tips.

At this time there is no additional information to be released. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.

Ben Meinnert
Chief of Police
I didn’t read the comments before posting that link. They are worth reading.

I didn’t read the comments before posting

I didn’t read the comments before posting that link. They are worth reading.
Take them with a grain of salt. <modsnip - SM comments>

I followed Jayme C’s kidnapping on FB and the amount of posts that were just made up was astounding and made me remember why I dislike it so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
9 minutes ago:

MISSING 3-YEAR-OLD: The search for Elijah Vue continues in Two Rivers tonight. We watched investigators collect a small slip-on shoe into an evidence bag. The shoe appeared to match the description of what officials say Elijah had on the last time anyone reported seeing him.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
Is a Child Abduction alert the same as an Amber Alert, or does it literally mean a known abduction? And if not, does it seem off to refer to his alleged shoe as evidence? MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
9 minutes ago:

MISSING 3-YEAR-OLD: The search for Elijah Vue continues in Two Rivers tonight. We watched investigators collect a small slip-on shoe into an evidence bag. The shoe appeared to match the description of what officials say Elijah had on the last time anyone reported seeing him.

Well, that's alarming.

Investigators photographed examining an apartment dumpster and are seen bagging a small child's slip-one shoe, that the reporter says is similar to the description of the shoes the child was described as last seen wearing.

Hoping LE will check that found shoe with the one in his home, if possible. Hoping it is not Elijah's. Certainly hoping that both of his shoes are in his home.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Two Rivers, WI
Two Rivers is a city in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 11,271 at the 2020 census. It is the birthplace of the ice cream sundae. The city's advertising slogan is "Catch our friendly waves" as it is located along Lake Michigan. Wikipedia

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat