AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

Please excuse if I missed it -- was the shoe found inside the home or outside?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Two Rivers, WI
Two Rivers is a city in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 11,271 at the 2020 census. It is the birthplace of the ice cream sundae. The city's advertising slogan is "Catch our friendly waves" as it is located along Lake Michigan. Wikipedia
Weather: 35°F (2°C), Wind SW at 10 mph (16 km/h), 80% Humidity Weather data
Population: 11,270 (2021)

In that video, above, investigators are outside, by a dumpster, and apparently picking up a small dark-colored item with a light-colored sole, resembling a small child's patterned fabric shoe. It appears one investigator is holding a clear plastic bag near it.

Investigators are using a helicopter as well as canine and drone units to search for Vue. They've also asked for help from state and federal agencies. Investigators have set up a command post at a cemetary across the street from the home where Vue was last seen.

Residents who are helping with the search are shaken by the news.

An Amber Alert has been issued for Elijah Vue who was last seen by his adult caregiver at 8 a.m. Tuesday at his home in the 3900 block of Mishicot Road. This is near Forest View Cemetery and Holy Cross Cemetery.

Police have said there are no family members or associates in in the area.

As of 7 a.m. Wednesday, police say they do not have any updates to report.

There is a police presence at the cemeteries.

*eta:

Last edited:

Investigators are using a helicopter as well as canine and drone units to search for Vue. They've also asked for help from state and federal agencies. Investigators have set up a command post at a cemetary across the street from the home where Vue was last seen.

Residents who are helping with the search are shaken by the news.

i went for a run on the mariners trail last night, and when i was finished i drove up into two rivers to just go for a drive. I ended up on Mishicot road, drove past the search party and they have half the city there looking for him, Continued north on Mishicot road, turned left to Saint John Saint James church & School, it seems that was another outpost for volunteer's and rescue teams. all down that road there were sidebysides and other search vehicles. Also saw some boats by a boat ramp, may have been fishers, but probably search and rescue boats searching the West twin river.

FEB 20, updated FEB 21, 2024
Police could not confirm items found outside an apartment complex belong to Elijah.
  • The boy’s uncle hopes anyone with information comes forward. “If they know where he is we’d love to have him back. Other than that, we’re as clueless as anyone else,” OV said.
  • Police are asking anyone to check their surveillance videos and doorbell cameras for video of the child.
  • Authorities are also combating false information on social media. The Silver Creek Fire Department posted on Facebook that it dismissed a member of its department for making numerous posts that weren’t accurate.
FEB 21, 2024
  • Investigators are using a helicopter as well as canine and drone units to search for Vue.
  • They've also asked for help from state and federal agencies.
  • Investigators have set up a command post at a cemetery across the street from the home where Vue was last seen.
  • As of 7 a.m. Wednesday, police say they do not have any updates to report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flying_fox1
Back