Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

Not afraid to say it; One look at that guy and there’s not a chance in h@11 he’d be anywhere near my kids or my dogs let alone living with me.

This poor baby. My heart is broken for her and those who loved her.

Not afraid to say it; One look at that guy and there’s not a chance in h@11 he’d be anywhere near my kids or my dogs let alone living with me.

This poor baby. My heart is broken for her and those who loved her.
They teach kids that anyone can be the boogeyman, no matter their appearance. This though, is the quintessential image of what most people picture a child predator to look like.

If you see someone like him, you lock your doors. What you absolutely do not do, is invite him into your house.

And that’s even if you don’t even know what’s below the surface…

Once pulled out, cops found “a large rock tied to the child victim’s body,” the docs said.

“The rope used was consistent with rope that was observed in McDougal’s vehicle on a traffic stop two days prior,” the document noted of the suspect held on separate charges.

Video footage and cell phone data also put McDougal “at three locations of interest,” including at the river where the youngster’s body was finally found, the document said.

It was cited as “sufficient evidence” that “McDougal committed the offense of capital murder

The charging document.

His tats were covered when he wore a long sleeved shirt giving him an ordinary appearance. When the shirt is removed we see everything he has inked on his skin...it's like he's wearing his darkness inside out. It's as if those tats are saying don't let the shirt fool you, this is who I really am and I am a deceiver and capable of great evil...these are not choir boy tats. When he's wearing the shirt he's symbolically flipping his middle finger at whomever is fooled by his “ordinary” costume. A rattlesnake warns with its rattle and its skin is clearly marked with a distinctive pattern and no matter how positively you feel if you handle them correctly they won't bite you; no matter how many chances you’ve taken and they didn’t bite you, eventually they will bite because that's what they do. It's their nature. This guy rattled before he struck as evidenced by his criminal history. He most assuredly has markings and there are no roses, unicorns, hearts, flowers nor words of love anywhere on his skin that I could see. His strike was swift and deadly and a beautiful soul is no longer among us. Could no one hear the rattle. Could no one see the markings. Were they fooled by the shirt?

Just my opinion but the beast that killed this child should not be on this side of the dirt.

Wow, nice cousin's basement tats you got there bud. Of COURSE he has one of an ugly bulldog lmfao.
Basement or prison.

I cant help but notice that nearly all of the tattoos are black and white. Colored ink is said to be very hard to obtain in prison and is thus not used very often. Likewise, when it is used, prison tattoo artists charge a premium. In contrast shades of black are far easier to make.

There only seem to be two colored tattoos- and one appears to have washed out- maybe due to prison improvised ink?. Even the red on the "Confederate Flag"* does not look like its a "real red" as in commercial ink red. Rather, it looks orangish reddish and could be the result of improvised prison mixing by the tattooist.

* Historical trivia time: Whats commonly known as the "Confederate Flag" was really the unofficial battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

Last edited:
According to court records, when divers found Audrii, her body was attached to a large rock that was tied on with a rope. It was consistent with rope seen in McDougal's vehicle during a traffic stop two days before Audrii vanished, records show.
[snip]
Lyons also confirmed that McDougal has ties to the Aryan Brotherhood.
Court documents reveal disturbing new evidence in death of Audrii Cunningham

The stupid just rolls off this guy like a dense fart. MOO

Of course, and to no one's surprise, he has two felony counts as noted:

Court records from Brazoria County, south of Houston, show McDougal pleaded no contest in 2008 to two felony counts of enticing a child and was sentenced to two years in prison.

Updated: Feb 21, 2024

Rest easy now, Audrii.

1708553621224.png

His tats were covered when he wore a long sleeved shirt giving him an ordinary appearance. When the shirt is removed we see everything he has inked on his skin...it's like he's wearing his darkness inside out. It's as if those tats are saying don't let the shirt fool you, this is who I really am and I am a deceiver and capable of great evil...these are not choir boy tats. When he's wearing the shirt he's symbolically flipping his middle finger at whomever is fooled by his “ordinary” costume. A rattlesnake warns with its rattle and its skin is clearly marked with a distinctive pattern and no matter how positively you feel if you handle them correctly they won't bite you; no matter how many chances you’ve taken and they didn’t bite you, eventually they will bite because that's what they do. It's their nature. This guy rattled before he struck as evidenced by his criminal history. He most assuredly has markings and there are no roses, unicorns, hearts, flowers nor words of love anywhere on his skin that I could see. His strike was swift and deadly and a beautiful soul is no longer among us. Could no one hear the rattle. Could no one see the markings. Were they fooled by the shirt?

Just my opinion but the beast that killed this child should not be on this side of the dirt.
From the pictures published, he was not hiding those tattoos under shirts. He was showing people who he really was, and they did not listen.

Source: KHOU (CBS) - Houston, Texas

Published: 2:15 PM CST February 21, 2024
Updated: 2:29 PM CST February 21, 2024

Snipped for focus from the article Ann linked:

"According to court documents, McDougal stabbed a man in the back last August in Polk County. The victim said McDougal and a woman he knew came to his home to ask for help and claimed his car battery was dead. The victim was jumping the car when McDougal stabbed him from behind, according to court records.
After Audrii went missing, the victim recognized McDougal as his alleged attacker and contacted the Polk County Sheriff's Office. They charged McDougal and locked him up in jail while the search for Audrii continued."

Thank you Mr. Stabbing Victim for getting stabbed and for paying attn to current events; if it weren't for what happened to you and what you did, Steven would have most likely been released and would have fled and they may never have found her or her murderer.

Last edited:
The victim said McDougal and a woman he knew came to his home to ask for help and claimed his car battery was dead. The victim was jumping the car when McDougal stabbed him from behind, according to court records.
So...was the car battery a ruse and he and this female accomplice (known to the victim) were hoping to rob the victim? I took it they fled afterward?

TYFYS Mr. Got Stabbed. Hopefully he's doing OK right now. Hopefully he'll get convicted for that too.

So...was the car battery a ruse and he and this female accomplice (known to the victim) were hoping to rob the victim? I took it they fled afterward?

TYFYS Mr. Got Stabbed. Hopefully he's doing OK right now. Hopefully he'll get convicted for that too.
Hope they get that female accomplice too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43
Back