Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

Are these 2 different charges - meaning 2 counts of murder & 2 counts of aggravated assault? Or are they just correcting the offense date - ??

Also @tlcya - can you access the Polk County court site? No the jail site - which is posted above - but any info on his court date? He should be having one some - first appearance hearing.

TIA if you can help me! I can not access it.
Unfortunately, it appears Polk County TX, records are not available online.

1708621747745.png

Are these 2 different charges - meaning 2 counts of murder & 2 counts of aggravated assault? Or are they just correcting the offense date - ??

Also @tlcya - can you access the Polk County court site? No the jail site - which is posted above - but any info on his court date? He should be having one some - first appearance hearing.

TIA if you can help me! I can not access it.
unfortunately the only way I can access court records for Polk county is if I register for e-filing there :( current My e-filing subscription only gets me the counties in IL and I am not comfortable registering for Texas - sorry niner

unfortunately the only way I can access court records for Polk county is if I register for e-filing there :( current My e-filing subscription only gets me the counties in IL and I am not comfortable registering for Texas - sorry niner
I looked at the request for criminal records also and you have to file a request. But it is $1/page! If the online version is "coming soon" I wonder if they'll be a charge on it too.

It could just be a glitch, but would the two different dates of 2/16 and 2/20 (if correct) mean he abducted her and kept her somewhere for a few days (i.e. Melissa Norby case)? Theoretically he could've been keeping her in his trailer.

Unfortunately, it appears Polk County TX, records are not available online.

View attachment 485216
well - that is the pits...

I do not register at places either.
getting harder and harder to access "public" records these days

Tell me about it!! Some I could get into in California - and now quite a few I can't anymore. So I have to rely on sweet people like YOU & @PayrollNerd & MANY others for help! :D

Wish the jail site would at least publish next court date!!

I assume she knew, its not just a history thing. Its not just in the past

My 11 Yr old knows and I guarantee you he would absolutely tell anyone he saw with that tattooed on them to put their shirt back on and take a hike. He wouldn't speak to them beyond that, but he is autistic and blunt, and has a very strong sense of justice, and things like this are black and white thinking to him.
Obviously he has been raised in different circumstances to Audrii, and this is not meant in a any way to suggest Audrii should have had the same reaction. Its clear it was normalised around her home :(

Yes, I think it's an awful lot of blaming without any evidence.

Even down to things like the fact he clearly had a criminal inclination but its easy enough to understand how he may have been open about some of his crimes whilst leaving crucial ones out. Lots of crimes are a huge step away from risk to children. If someone openly admits lots but keeps a dirty secret, secret, it's easy to see how you wouldn't question it. Even the aryan brotherhood stuff, yes, it shows he is a racist **** but that doesn't make you a child murderer.

I would be curious to know what was known and when.

I really hope the media starts doing some investigative journalism and utilises social media like LE did in this case.
I feel like opinions may change.

All views just MOO

While I don't know the exact legal definition of "enticing a child" and admittedly haven't looked it up, I never would have thought it was as serious an event as what happened to Carissa Davis. I am appalled and angry. I suppose this was reduced from "assault" of some kind to "enticing" as a result of the plea deal? :mad:
MOO
He was originally charged with Indecency with a child. It was a plea deal for the lesser charge. He pled nolo contendre to enticing.

<modsnip - quoted post was sleuthing people not named POI by LE>

Though I wouldn't be friends with them, it seems for some reason McDougal was allowed/encouraged to be alone with her, that is the relationship of dad I want to know the dynamics of. I don't feel this child looks like she was neglected in the home, she truly looked like a beautiful happy child I don't think there was ongoing abuse in her home.... She is the true victim but dad, grandma , mom everybody are also victims <modsnip - not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I wouldn't be friends with them, it seems for some reason McDougal was allowed/encouraged to be alone with her, that is the relationship of dad I want to know the dynamics of. I don't feel this child looks like she was neglected in the home, she truly looked like a beautiful happy child I don't think there was ongoing abuse in her home.... She is the true victim but dad, grandma , mom everybody are also victims <modsnip - not victim friendly>
I don't think you can judge whether a child was abused and/or neglected based on pictures on social media. I am not speculating as to whether Audrii was or was not well-cared-for, but I don't think you can see the full scope of anyone's life just from their outward presentation. I have absolutely known abuse survivors who looked like everything was perfect from a distance.

I don't think you can judge whether a child was abused and/or neglected based on pictures on social media. I am not speculating as to whether Audrii was or was not well-cared-for, but I don't think you can see the full scope of anyone's life just from their outward presentation. I have absolutely known abuse survivors who looked like everything was perfect from a distance.

I agree.

Wow. From the article.

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Carissa Davis was one year younger than Audrii Cunningham when the man accused of Audrii's murder tried undressing her.

In March 2007, Davis - then 10 years old - said she was at a family gathering at her uncle's Brazoria County home.

[…]

"He came into the room that me and my cousin were sleeping in," Davis recounted in an exclusive interview with Eyewitness News.

Davis said McDougal yanked her cousin from their bed and then got into bed with her.

"(He) tried to take down my pants, and I immediately jumped up at that moment," Davis said. "I remember looking at him. I was like, 'Do you know how old I am?'"
Were those actions/attempted assault, which constituted the 'enticing a child' charge ? :mad:
Because if so I think those charges need to be upgraded and changed in their meaning.
Omo.

View attachment 485085
I just can’t get over this picture. BFFs?!?!?!?

This photo SCREAMS: ARRRG ME MATEY, I’m going to plunder your hospitality and kill your precious daughter
I'm trying to figure out what Dad's tee shirt means. Is there a letter we cannot see before the Y? I don't think there's room for another letter there but I might be wrong. If not, then what does YMFC stand for? I assume it is not the Young Muslim Football Club nor is it referring to an auto-leveling quadcopter...

Agreed.
Iirc, there are many cases of child abuse that show a happy, thriving child and a fun-filled, safe home.
When the reality was quite different.
Omo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK