Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

The next legislative session in Texas is in 2025.

Andy Kahan, Director of Victim Services and Advocacy - Crime Stoppers of Houston, Texas, explained why McDougal was not on the Sex Offender Registry.
~~~~~
KPRC (NBC) - Houston, TX
Published: February 21, 2024 at 8:19 PM

Crime Stoppers leader pushes to change sex offender registry laws after Audrii Cunningham’s death​

Snipped:

The law stated he was not required to register.

Kahan said he plans to meet with state senators and representatives to change the law.

“We’re going to add this on the list of offenses that will register as a sex offender in the state of Texas. Mark my words, it will get brought up, it will get passed. And if you know and if so be it. I will name the new law after the 11 year old girl,” Kahan said.
Read more:

Last edited:
Source: Pace Funeral Home - Livingston, Texas

Obituary for Audrii Danielle Cunningham

1708631770043.png

Audrii Danielle Cunningham​
February 5, 2013 - February 20, 2024​
Audrii Danielle Cunningham was born on February 5, 2013, in Livingston, Texas and tragically left us on February 15, 2024, at the age of 11. May she forever rest in eternal peace in the arms of her Lord and Savior.

Read entire obit here:

I did not realize AB was a mainly prison gang, so yes as another poster mentioned earlier, some people affiliate with these gangs for survival inside, however I do feel that his beliefs aligned and it may not have been just for survival.

Respectfully I’m not sure how much truth there is in the notion that there is such a thing as casual membership in AN to protect someone in prison and lack of true enthusiasm for the concept is going to cause that person more trouble in the long run.

[…]
Joining is difficult. New members are on probation for a year, must swear a blood oath for life, and must commit a violent act to join the Brotherhood, such as killing a rival inmate, assaulting an officer or murdering an African American or Hispanic prisoner.[33] Members are inculcated with various reading materials smuggled into prisons published by Aryan Nations, Militia of Montana, and other groups,[34] as well as Mein Kampf, The Art of War, and Machiavelli's The Prince.[3]

Aryan Brotherhood - Wikipedia

DSM has spent some time and money on his many tats on the outside.
He’s showing his allegiance on the outside where he is proudly showing off the symbols.

All imo

Respectfully I’m not sure how much truth there is in the notion that there is such a thing as casual membership in AN to protect someone in prison and lack of true enthusiasm for the concept is going to cause that person more trouble in the long run.

[…]
Joining is difficult. New members are on probation for a year, must swear a blood oath for life, and must commit a violent act to join the Brotherhood, such as killing a rival inmate, assaulting an officer or murdering an African American or Hispanic prisoner.[33] Members are inculcated with various reading materials smuggled into prisons published by Aryan Nations, Militia of Montana, and other groups,[34] as well as Mein Kampf, The Art of War, and Machiavelli's The Prince.[3]

Aryan Brotherhood - Wikipedia

DSM has spent some time and money on his many tats on the outside.
He’s showing his allegiance on the outside where he is proudly showing off the symbols.

All imo
from documentaries and crime shows I have seen , prison is a different world, I agree I feel he has an alliance to the tats and groups but I feel some do seek protection by aligning with groups. Face and neck tats are much more a commitment to a group I think , you can put on a suit long sleeve shirt and a tie and fit in at church without face tats and neck.....

Source: KPRC (NBC) - Houston, Texas

Published: February 22, 2024 at 1:08 PM
Updated: February 22, 2024 at 1:19 PM

11-year-old Audrii Cunningham cause of death released​

Source: KTRK (ABC) - Houston, Texas

Thursday, February 22, 2024 2:57PM

11-year-old Audrii Cunningham's cause of death revealed after body found in Trinity River​

Snipped:

Polk County Sheriff Byron Lyons did not disclose the condition of Audrii's body, which the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences received for an autopsy.

On Thursday, the medical examiner's office said Audrii died from homicidal violence including blunt head trauma. Officials did not provide further information.

Read more:

My heart absolutely breaks for all of Audrii's classmates and school friends who are undoubtedly so traumatized by this, and how they're all going to know all of the horrifying details that have emerged and will continue to emerge, since everything will end up online and there's really no way to shield them from it. I hope the schools and parents are really proactive with counseling for all of them.

I know there have been several comments from Audrii’s mother. Has there been any public comment from her father?

I’m very sorry for Audrii and all who loved her.

IMO
No comments or appearances (with main stream media and press conferences) from Audrii Cunningham's father, Joshua Cunningham, or paternal grandmother, Tabitha Munsch. Audrii lived with them.

Last edited:
Today, Nancy talks to the searcher who found the body’s location using sonar and reveals that some of the girl’s clothing was found on the river’s edge.

Also, hear from the Exxon clerk who called 911 after recognizing that Don Steven McDougal had been a customer.

So...I know that it gets harder and harder to determine the exact date of death as a body decomposes but does this mean they're confident she was killed on February 20?

That would imply he had her hid out somewhere since February 15. MOO / SPECULATION

Last edited:
So...I know that it gets harder and harder to determine the exact date of death as a body decomposes but does this mean they're confident she was killed on February 20?

That would imply he had her hid out somewhere since February 15.
I’m not sure, but there was a discussion here last night re several cases and a couple of posters with first- hand experience, that the date of death = when medical professionals announce it. To my thinking, she was likely dead when first reported missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfdvjitrdjj634754gxdd
Back