Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

So...I know that it gets harder and harder to determine the exact date of death as a body decomposes but does this mean they're confident she was killed on February 20?

That would imply he had her hid out somewhere since February 15. MOO / SPECULATION
In my experience of being on WS for many years, and as indicated by other members, typically, when the precise date and time of death is not known, it will be established from when the coroner first attends and determines that the individual is in fact deceased.

Yes, I think it's an awful lot of blaming without any evidence.

Even down to things like the fact he clearly had a criminal inclination but its easy enough to understand how he may have been open about some of his crimes whilst leaving crucial ones out. Lots of crimes are a huge step away from risk to children. If someone openly admits lots but keeps a dirty secret, secret, it's easy to see how you wouldn't question it. Even the aryan brotherhood stuff, yes, it shows he is a racist **** but that doesn't make you a child murderer.

I would be curious to know what was known and when.
A racist with a violent history and Nazi tatoos is not someone who should ever be around children. He was advertising who he is and waving red flags that her family apparently ignored. Any person with that kind of hate and anger inside is dangerous to children.

from documentaries and crime shows I have seen , prison is a different world, I agree I feel he has an alliance to the tats and groups but I feel some do seek protection by aligning with groups. Face and neck tats are much more a commitment to a group I think , you can put on a suit long sleeve shirt and a tie and fit in at church without face tats and neck.....

I don’t believe AB takes in strays.
Pretending to be AB would result in being violently targeted by AB as someone trying to falsely claim affiliation.

Why would they let someone just play when everyone else is going through initiation?

[…]
The motto of the Aryan Brotherhood is “blood in, blood out.” This refers both to the admittance process that requires a potential member to injure or kill a member of law enforcement or a person of a different race in a rival gang and to the stipulation that membership is lifelong and extends beyond prison walls.
[…]
Aryan Brotherhood | History, Membership, & Tattoos

Aryan Brotherhood is a criminal syndicate they have reason to not wear their affiliation on their face. They have their secret symbols and acronyms somewhere on their body.

It’s a matter of messaging between members not a general public announcement.

[…]

The neo-Nazi group has a major racist component, but this often is secondary in importance to the consolidation of power and acquisition of profit. The Aryan Brotherhood’s criminal enterprises include extortion, narcotics trafficking, murder, male prostitution, and gambling operations.
[…]
The neo-Nazi group has a major racist component, but this often is secondary in importance to the consolidation of power and acquisition of profit. The Aryan Brotherhood’s criminal enterprises include extortion, narcotics trafficking, murder, male prostitution, and gambling operations.

all imo

I don’t believe AB takes in strays.
Pretending to be AB would result in being violently targeted by AB as someone trying to falsely claim affiliation.

Why would they let someone just play when everyone else is going through initiation?

[…]
The motto of the Aryan Brotherhood is “blood in, blood out.” This refers both to the admittance process that requires a potential member to injure or kill a member of law enforcement or a person of a different race in a rival gang and to the stipulation that membership is lifelong and extends beyond prison walls.
[…]

Aryan Brotherhood is a criminal syndicate they have reason to not wear their affiliation on their face. They have their secret symbols and acronyms somewhere on their body.

It’s a matter of messaging between members not a general public announcement.

[…]

[…]

all imo
I agree. And the tattoo symbol is not a relic. It was flown in front of disney land recently by some people. It was recently in tennessee. It unfortunately is still a modern ideology, and if anything, is more accepted amongst some people than ever in the last 50 years. (IMO).

Mourners are covering the Polk County community in a sea of purple, Cunningham's favorite color, particularly at the Trinity River where the 11-year-old's body was found in the water on Tuesday.

"Hopefully, with all of our candles together it'll be bright enough that maybe she can see it," Matthews told the crowd. It isn't easy to understand how a little girl could be taken away so tragically.

"Not only did we lose a child who was on the cusp of living her life and great opportunities ahead of her, her life was cut short way too soon, but the way in which we lost her," says Livingston ISD Superintendent Dr. Brent Hawkins while choking back tears.

Cunningham's superintendent says there have been a lot of tears and hugs in the hallways at Creekside Elementary where the young girl was in 5th grade. She's attended school there since Kindergarten.

Livingston ISD has now formed a scholarship in Cunningham's name and in her honor.

"With a kid like Audrii, we feel like school was her safe place, and she loved school, so it's very befitting that we would have a scholarship that would live on and help other students in their education," adds Dr. Hawkins.

Mourners are covering the Polk County community in a sea of purple, Cunningham's favorite color, particularly at the Trinity River where the 11-year-old's body was found in the water on Tuesday.

"Hopefully, with all of our candles together it'll be bright enough that maybe she can see it," Matthews told the crowd. It isn't easy to understand how a little girl could be taken away so tragically.

"Not only did we lose a child who was on the cusp of living her life and great opportunities ahead of her, her life was cut short way too soon, but the way in which we lost her," says Livingston ISD Superintendent Dr. Brent Hawkins while choking back tears.

Cunningham's superintendent says there have been a lot of tears and hugs in the hallways at Creekside Elementary where the young girl was in 5th grade. She's attended school there since Kindergarten.

Livingston ISD has now formed a scholarship in Cunningham's name and in her honor.

"With a kid like Audrii, we feel like school was her safe place, and she loved school, so it's very befitting that we would have a scholarship that would live on and help other students in their education," adds Dr. Hawkins.

The timeline of his attempts to sell his SUV is still a bit weird. Why would he have been trying to sell his vehicle Wednesday night, as per the link above and many other articles stating the same, if she was not deceased by then? I assume he needed his vehicle for whatever “job” he had and to get around, so was he planning to leave town with money from his sales, but again, that was before he supposedly didn’t drop her off at the bus stop. What if he successfully had sold his vehicle Wednesday night?

The timeline of his attempts to sell his SUV is still a bit weird. Why would he have been trying to sell his vehicle Wednesday night, as per the link above and many other articles stating the same, if she was not deceased by then? I assume he needed his vehicle for whatever “job” he had and to get around, so was he planning to leave town with money from his sales, but again, that was before he supposedly didn’t drop her off at the bus stop. What if he successfully had sold his vehicle Wednesday night?
It’s very confusing, agreed. Unless he was the witness that gave the idea that she disappeared Thursday when it was really Wednesday.

I think it's a pretty safe bet poor Audrii was dead before the school called home.
I imagine he was trying to sell his car because it had evidence of murder and god knows what else in it.

I think it's a pretty safe bet poor Audrii was dead before the school called home.
I imagine he was trying to sell his car because it had evidence of murder and god knows what else in it.
Oh definitely. But the articles have claimed he tried to sell it Wednesday night and it was Thursday am she was supposedly last seen in the morning on her way to the bus stop. When he supposedly said he’d drive her there. If she was deceased Wednesday who said they saw her Thursday at 6:45 am or so? Grandma? That’s what is confusing to me.

Oh definitely. But the articles have claimed he tried to sell it Wednesday night and it was Thursday am she was supposedly last seen in the morning on her way to the bus stop. When he supposedly said he’d drive her there. If she was deceased Wednesday who said they saw her Thursday at 6:45 am or so? Grandma? That’s what is confusing to me.

Ah, sorry! I should have read that properly!!.

The young woman who had been attacked by him stated that she was attacked in the middle of the night. I also think he knew the next time he attacked a child that the child would be killed. I think he was setting everything up for an assault and kill on Wednesday night into Thursday am with taking her to the bus as the time he would get rid of her body. He had the text conversation with the bio mom. I can't imagine that she was alive in that car and he drove by the bus stop and onward without her freaking out. We don't know who saw her and what clothes she had on. Everyone seems to be tightlipped in the family she lived with. But, it makes sense to me that she was not alive anywhere near where he stashed her body or her backpack. JMHO

The young woman who had been attacked by him stated that she was attacked in the middle of the night. I think he was setting everything up for an assault and kill on Wednesday night into Thursday am with taking her to the bus as the time he would get rid of her body. I can't imagine that she was alive in that car and he drove by the bus stop and onward without her freaking out. We don't know who saw her and what clothes she had on. Everyone seems to be tightlipped in the family she lived with. But, it makes sense to me that she was not alive anywhere near where he stashed her body or her backpack
He supposedly tried to sell his car Wednesday night. And some family member claims to have seen her before she headed to the bus stop Thursday am. They claimed she was in mostly black attire, that had been reported. Black hoodie and pants and shoes. My point was why would he try to sell his car before this all transpired? He’d have no way out, no transport method.

He supposedly tried to sell his car Wednesday night. And some family member claims to have seen her before she headed to the bus stop Thursday am. They claimed she was in mostly black attire, that had been reported. Black hoodie and pants and shoes. My point was why would he try to sell his car before this all transpired? He’d have no way out, no transport method.

My thought was it was part of the set up as well. Get mom on board with a meeting beforehand. If he sold his truck quick, he could be rid of it by Thursday afternoon before anyone knew she was missing. No truck would be no problem if the mom had shown up and done what he had hoped for--- take the fall for her being missing. He would have taken the truck money and disappeared within his AB group.

Did the person who saw her talk to her and see her moving? Was she in the front seat of the truck with a hoodie on? IIRC, the 911 call stated that she might be with bio-mom so he may have manipulated things with the family. Hopefully we will know more at some point.

I’m not convinced that he actually wanted to sell his vehicle. He was attempting to sell it for $1,000 and se% with the women that responded to the posting. Possible that was just a ploy to get them alone. Some of his previous crimes he had lured someone with a story about his car and then attacked them.

Maybe Grandma was asleep that morning and just parroted what McDougal told her to say.

My thought was it was part of the set up as well. Get mom on board with a meeting beforehand. If he sold his truck quick, he could be rid of it by Thursday afternoon before anyone knew she was missing. No truck would be no problem if the mom had shown up and done what he had hoped for--- take the fall for her being missing. He would have taken the truck money and disappeared within his AB group.

Did the person who saw her talk to her and see her moving? Was she in the front seat of the truck with a hoodie on? IIRC, the 911 call stated that she might be with bio-mom so he may have manipulated things with the family. Hopefully we will know more at some point.
I see your point but wouldn’t he need his truck to meet the mom, kill them both, drive away, etc.? If he had managed to sell it Wednesday night, he wouldn’t have it in his possession to drive the next day.

Not sure who claimed to have seen her at 6:45 am or so, but it did sound like a family member saw her last before her supposed trip to the bus stop. We’ve just never learned who that person was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back