Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

Just because he had his vehicle for sale on Wednesday doesn't mean he would sell it on Wednesday. Even with an interested buyer he could plan to meet then Thursday or whatever day was convenient for him. To me it reeks of premeditation. Have someone lined up to buy the car, kill Audrii, dispose of her, then sell car with traces of evidence to an unwitting buyer.

Just because someone might have wanted to buy it Wednesday doesn't mean he had to sell it Wednesday. Since he owned the car, the final transfer date/time would really be up to him.

Moo.

I guess I saw it like this. He would never meet the mom. He would disappear.
Mom would be the focus based on agreeing to meet them by text. Not saying it is elegant or brilliant because this guy ain't.
I see your point but wouldn’t he need his truck to meet the mom, kill them both, drive away, etc.? If he had managed to sell it Wednesday night, he wouldn’t have it in his possession to drive the next day.

Not sure who claimed to have seen her at 6:45 am or so, but it did sound like a family member saw her last before her supposed trip to the bus stop. We’ve just never learned who that person was.

Just because he had his vehicle for sale on Wednesday doesn't mean he would sell it on Wednesday. Even with an interested buyer he could plan to meet then Thursday or whatever day was convenient for him. To me it reeks of premeditation. Have someone lined up to buy the car, kill Audrii, dispose of her, then sell car with traces of evidence to an unwitting buyer.

Just because someone might have wanted to buy it Wednesday doesn't mean he had to sell it Wednesday. Since he owned the car, the final transfer date/time would really be up to him.

Moo.
Good point.

Source: KPRC (NBC) - Houston, Texas

Published: February 22, 2024 at 6:34 PM

Video/article

Victim attorney and witness tied to man accused in Livingston girl’s murder come forward​

"With a kid like Audrii, we feel like school was her safe place, and she loved school, so it's very befitting that we would have a scholarship that would live on and help other students in their education," adds Dr. Hawkins.
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/a...arship-named-11-year-old-honor-livingston-isd

This is so sad. I wonder if there might have been ongoing issues that made her "safe place" at school all the more important to her.

Since it appears he was planning to kill AC the question is why was it necessary to murder this 11 year old child. I can think of a few reasons and taking her to the lake at 7AM and violating her and then killing her isn't one of them. Wondering if and when we will hear more. JMO

Things I hope I get answers to:
the autopsy included looking for evidence of sexual abuse
the autopsy checked for evidence of pregnancy
I'd like to know the answer to why Audrii regularly missed the morning school bus.
I'd like to know why when her father was away at work, the babysitting of Audrii seemed to fall to DSM and not her grandmother.
I'd like to know when the custody and care of Audrii was awarded to her father whether there was any follow up as to the circumstances regarding her placement.

I've read that loss of custody of a child is usually about unfitness, whether that is abuse or neglect. Another reason is as follows "Failure to maintain a consistent presence in the child’s life or showing a lack of interest in their wellbeing can also lead to a court declaring a parent unfit." So if Audrii's father was away working half the time, and DSM regularly walked Audrii to the school bus and there's no evidence of the grandmother being a hands-on caregiver to Audrii, then who was looking after her?

As far as I'm concerned, there is only one victim here, Audrii, and I'm pissed that she was in so much danger and no one picked up on it. I can't tell you how many times I've seen family photos of a child with lots of presents and perfectly turned out in new clothes and shoes and then you see a picture of them covered with a blanket after they've been fished out of a river.

The main reasons people post all their possessions for sale is that they will be moving far away or overwhelming financial trouble (or both).

Only speculation:
1. I’m thinking back to his aggravated assault story, he was asked to leave a party because drunk and obnoxious, so he came back in a violent homicidal rage. Might Audrii’s family have asked him to move off their property for reasons, so he posted stuff for sale, but then violated and killed their girl in a vengeful rage?

2. Did he have a job? Did he run out of money, gamble it all away, snort it all? He was only out of prison for a little over a year. Maybe he decided that the daily grind civilian life wasn’t going to work for him, hardly any money, living in a trailer in someone else’s yard. He missed prison and gang life, gave up and decided to commit the crime he had always dreamed of?

I think it's a pretty safe bet poor Audrii was dead before the school called home.
I imagine he was trying to sell his car because it had evidence of murder and god knows what else in it.
Excerpt from

Child Abduction Murder Research

Key findings:

• In 74 percent of the missing children homicide cases studied, the child murder victim was female and the average age was 11 years old.
  • In 44 percent of the cases studied, the victims and killers were strangers, but in 42 percent of the cases, the victims and killers were friends or acquaintances.
  • Only about 14 percent of the cases studied involved parents or intimates killing the child.
  • Almost two-thirds of the killers in these cases have prior arrests for violent crimes, with slightly more than half of those prior crimes committed against children.
  • The primary motive for the child abduction killer in the cases studied was sexual assault.
  • In nearly 60 percent of the cases studied, more than two hours passed between the time someone realized the child was missing and the time police were notified.
  • In 76 percent of the missing children homicide cases studied, the child was dead within three hours of the abduction–and in 88.5 percent of the cases the child was dead within 24 hours.

<bbm>

The main reasons people post all their possessions for sale is that they will be moving far away or overwhelming financial trouble (or both).

Only speculation:
1. I’m thinking back to his aggravated assault story, he was asked to leave a party because drunk and obnoxious, so he came back in a violent homicidal rage. Might Audrii’s family have asked him to move off their property for reasons, so he posted stuff for sale, but then violated and killed their girl in a vengeful rage?

2. Did he have a job? Did he run out of money, gamble it all away, snort it all? He was only out of prison for a little over a year. Maybe he decided that the daily grind civilian life wasn’t going to work for him, hardly any money, living in a trailer in someone else’s yard. He missed prison and gang life, gave up and decided to commit the crime he had always dreamed of?
I think it’s likely to be financial trouble. There tends to be a precipitating stressor in crimes like this (relationship issues, job issues, financial issues).

Playing devils advocate here, I feel terrible that the father is being blamed for having this man in their lives. I have not seen anything that shows he knowingly or was in the know enough. There are so many possibilities, 1. a very manipulative and cunning person gained his way into their lives. 2. They were child hood friends or family friends going way back and remembered the young innocent person he was and were easily conned that he was still in there. 3. They believed that this person was reformed or misunderstood , thinking the threat was not valid. 4. misplaced trust based on personal history with the person. 5. They thought that since he was not registered his crime before was not serious.

The father / family is going to have to live with the decisions they made for the rest of their lives. I think that is the worst punishment. I look at the photo in the obituary, that is a genuinely happy and loved child , she appears to have been well taken care of. Yes she was failed but until I see otherwise the father is a victim of this man and the best I can hope for is that a lot of people learn from this and are less trusting of whom they let in their lives. JUST MY OPINIONS.
The man was decorated in swastikas. Anyone who doesn’t see that as a red flag is someone who tolerates a lot of horrible things.

Excerpt from

Child Abduction Murder Research

Key findings:

• In 74 percent of the missing children homicide cases studied, the child murder victim was female and the average age was 11 years old.
  • In 44 percent of the cases studied, the victims and killers were strangers, but in 42 percent of the cases, the victims and killers were friends or acquaintances.
  • Only about 14 percent of the cases studied involved parents or intimates killing the child.
  • Almost two-thirds of the killers in these cases have prior arrests for violent crimes, with slightly more than half of those prior crimes committed against children.
  • The primary motive for the child abduction killer in the cases studied was sexual assault.
  • In nearly 60 percent of the cases studied, more than two hours passed between the time someone realized the child was missing and the time police were notified.
  • In 76 percent of the missing children homicide cases studied, the child was dead within three hours of the abduction–and in 88.5 percent of the cases the child was dead within 24 hours.

<bbm>
The statistics are interesting in that very specific situation because overall kidnappings are rare, and murder is even rarer

On average, fewer than 350 people under the age of 21 have been abducted by strangers in the United States per year since 2010, the FBI says. From 2010 through 2017, the most recent data available, the number has ranged from a low of 303 in 2016 to a high of 384 in 2011 with no clear directional trend...

...The circumstances of the disappearance is only recorded about half the time, but in cases where they are, only 0.1 percent are reported as having been abducted by a stranger. The vast majority, typically more than 95 percent, ran away...

In cases where children are abducted, it is far more common for a non-custodial parent to be the kidnapper: This was reported 2,359 times in 2017, the FBI data showed.

A U.S. Justice Department study in 2002 reported that 99.8 percent of children reported missing were found alive.

Corley asked Bolin why she chose to speak out following Audrii’s tragic death.

“You have to watch who you bring your children around, you have to watch who you associate yourself with because they can act like your best friend to your face and be all nice to you. But the minute, no one’s around, they can flip a script in their head. It’s crazy how you think you know someone and then you don’t know them at all,” said Bolin.

I’d like to see this number broken out by age-the 350 under age of 21 abducted by strangers a year.
The statistics are interesting in that very specific situation because overall kidnappings are rare, and murder is even rarer

On average, fewer than 350 people under the age of 21 have been abducted by strangers in the United States per year since 2010, the FBI says. From 2010 through 2017, the most recent data available, the number has ranged from a low of 303 in 2016 to a high of 384 in 2011 with no clear directional trend...

...The circumstances of the disappearance is only recorded about half the time, but in cases where they are, only 0.1 percent are reported as having been abducted by a stranger. The vast majority, typically more than 95 percent, ran away...

In cases where children are abducted, it is far more common for a non-custodial parent to be the kidnapper: This was reported 2,359 times in 2017, the FBI data showed.

A U.S. Justice Department study in 2002 reported that 99.8 percent of children reported missing were found alive.

I think it’s likely to be financial trouble. There tends to be a precipitating stressor in crimes like this (relationship issues, job issues, financial issues).
I’m thinking back to Eliza Fletcher in Memphis (kindergarten teacher violently kidnapped during morning jog, assaulted/killed). Her attacker was a violent felon who spent his adult life in prison, institutionalized to inmate life. He got out and tried to live an ordinary life, working at a movie theater, driving a used car, etc. But he couldn’t fit in civilized society, was fired from his job, and maybe decided prison was easier because he went on a violent rampage with little regard to adequately covering his tracks.

In this case, McDougall didn’t spend his adult life in prison, only two years recently, but spent his adult life being arrested for being antisocial and violent. Finally goes to prison for two years and seems to fully immerse himself in prison gang lifestyle, covering his body with allegiance to his gang.

Now out of prison for a year, he may have found ordinary daily life very lonely and boring. Maybe he’s better off back in prison with his people, he realizes. Giving up on trying to be a good citizen could in some way explain why he committed a crime with little regard to covering his tracks.

I mean it overwhelmingly pointed to him. He was acting weird all week, selling all his belongings, reaching out to the mother with bizarre offers. Then kidnaps audrii while everyone KNOWS he is driving her to bus/school. Leaves a trail of belongings, backpack, clothes, evidence across the area. Tied her to a rock and chucked her into the river under a busy freeway. Leaves the rest of the rope in his car. Then shows up at multiple businesses nearby, covered with dirt and acting strange. On and on.

As though he craved to go back to prison. But likely didn’t account for the fact that his crime is so horrific that he will be on death row instead of with his aryan bros in gen pop, and likely executed ASAP…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back