Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

I’d like to see this number broken out by age-the 350 under age of 21 abducted by strangers a year.
In addition to your ask, I'd like to see the current stats on this - A U.S. Justice Department study in 2002 reported that 99.8 percent of children reported missing were found alive.

Twenty-two years later is it still 99.8%?

I’m thinking back to Eliza Fletcher in Memphis (kindergarten teacher violently kidnapped during morning jog, assaulted/killed). Her attacker was a violent felon who spent his adult life in prison, institutionalized to inmate life. He got out and tried to live an ordinary life, working at a movie theater, driving a used car, etc. But he couldn’t fit in civilized society, was fired from his job, and maybe decided prison was easier because he went on a violent rampage with little regard to adequately covering his tracks.

In this case, McDougall didn’t spend his adult life in prison, only two years recently, but spent his adult life being arrested for being antisocial and violent. Finally goes to prison for two years and seems to fully immerse himself in prison gang lifestyle, covering his body with allegiance to his gang.

Now out of prison for a year, he may have found ordinary daily life very lonely and boring. Maybe he’s better off back in prison with his people, he realizes. Giving up on trying to be a good citizen could in some way explain why he committed a crime with little regard to covering his tracks.

I mean it overwhelmingly pointed to him. He was acting weird all week, selling all his belongings, reaching out to the mother with bizarre offers. Then kidnaps audrii while everyone KNOWS he is driving her to bus/school. Leaves a trail of belongings, backpack, clothes, evidence across the area. Tied her to a rock and chucked her into the river under a busy freeway. Leaves the rest of the rope in his car. Then shows up at multiple businesses nearby, covered with dirt and acting strange. On and on.

As though he craved to go back to prison. But likely didn’t account for the fact that his crime is so horrific that he will be on death row instead of with his aryan bros in gen pop, and likely executed ASAP…
It's possible.
But personally I think this creep didn't give a flying fig about how his actions and behavior appeared to others. I don't think he had the brains to consider consequences either. People who are so monumentally stupid and self absorbed don't realize that others are smarter than they are.

good theories, all. I got a theory: He's evil. period. His choice.
Of course it’s a choice. But doesn’t change the fact that something usually triggers that evil. This applies to everything from mass shooters to serial killers. I don’t think a sexually motivated child killer is different in that regard.

It's possible.
But personally I think this creep didn't give a flying fig about how his actions and behavior appeared to others. I don't think he had the brains to consider consequences either. People who are so monumentally stupid and self absorbed don't realize that others are smarter than they are.
Yeah, I don’t think that he was thinking that far ahead.

So . . . per this article from KFDM, McDougal indicated, on a document, that he does not want a court appointed attorney.

I saw elsewhere that he refused to sign it too. It is not on main stream media and I can not Link it (per WS rules).

This is the first article that I've seen, from any main stream media, that McDougal does not want a court appointed attorney.

Source:
KFDM (CBS) - Beaumont, Texas

Mon, February 19th 2024 at 8:37 PM
Updated Thu, February 22nd 2024 at 3:12 PM

Snipped:

The arrest warrant filed by Justice of the Peace Jamie Richardson is based on sworn statements from a Polk County Sheriff's Office detective. It indicates McDougal refused to sign the document and checked a box indicating he didn't want a court appointed attorney.

DEVELOPING: Autopsy shows Audrii Cunningham died of blunt force trauma to head​

Last edited:
Darn. :confused:

FEB 22, 2024
Sheriff Lyons says McDougal isn't allowed in the general inmate population at the Polk County Jail and is constantly monitored by jail staff.

"Inmate McDougal’s welfare has not been threatened and he has not experienced or sustained any injuries since his incarceration in the Polk County Jail," Sheriff Lyons posted on Facebook. "The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is taking every precaution to ensure that inmate McDougal receives appropriate welfare conditions, per policy and state law."

Source: FOX26 News - Houston, Texas

Published February 22, 2024 - 5:36PM
Video/article

Snipped:
We know now, according to Harris County M.E., Cunningham was killed by homicidal violence, including blunt head trauma. The manner of death is homicide.

Snipped:
"Not only did we lose a child who was on the cusp of living her life and great opportunities ahead of her, her life was cut short way too soon, but the way in which we lost her," says Livingston ISD Superintendent Dr. Brent Hawkins while choking back tears.

Cunningham's superintendent says there have been a lot of tears and hugs in the hallways at Creekside Elementary where the young girl was in 5th grade. She's attended school there since Kindergarten.

Livingston ISD has now formed a scholarship in Cunningham's name and in her honor.

"With a kid like Audrii, we feel like school was her safe place, and she loved school, so it's very befitting that we would have a scholarship that would live on and help other students in their education," adds Dr. Hawkins.

Read more:

Audrii Cunningham: Scholarship named in 11-year-old's honor by Livingston ISD​

I’m thinking back to Eliza Fletcher in Memphis (kindergarten teacher violently kidnapped during morning jog, assaulted/killed). Her attacker was a violent felon who spent his adult life in prison, institutionalized to inmate life. He got out and tried to live an ordinary life, working at a movie theater, driving a used car, etc. But he couldn’t fit in civilized society, was fired from his job, and maybe decided prison was easier because he went on a violent rampage with little regard to adequately covering his tracks.

In this case, McDougall didn’t spend his adult life in prison, only two years recently, but spent his adult life being arrested for being antisocial and violent. Finally goes to prison for two years and seems to fully immerse himself in prison gang lifestyle, covering his body with allegiance to his gang.

Now out of prison for a year, he may have found ordinary daily life very lonely and boring. Maybe he’s better off back in prison with his people, he realizes. Giving up on trying to be a good citizen could in some way explain why he committed a crime with little regard to covering his tracks.

I mean it overwhelmingly pointed to him. He was acting weird all week, selling all his belongings, reaching out to the mother with bizarre offers. Then kidnaps audrii while everyone KNOWS he is driving her to bus/school. Leaves a trail of belongings, backpack, clothes, evidence across the area. Tied her to a rock and chucked her into the river under a busy freeway. Leaves the rest of the rope in his car. Then shows up at multiple businesses nearby, covered with dirt and acting strange. On and on.

As though he craved to go back to prison. But likely didn’t account for the fact that his crime is so horrific that he will be on death row instead of with his aryan bros in gen pop, and likely executed ASAP…
Because he’s familiar with prison I highly doubt this. Child rapists and murderers are tortured, He’d know this.

In Texas, there were 3,144 children reported missing to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children in 2022, the highest number of any state. Nearly 90% of those cases were resolved, according to NCMEC.

At least 46 other children across the country went missing in the week since Audrii's disappearance, including 3-year-old Elijah Vue in Wisconsin, 14-year-old Maxine Pontious in Texas, 17-year-old Christian Spencer in Massachusetts and 15-year-old Princess Huertas in North Carolina, according to NCMEC's database of missing posters.

Children who ran away and family abductions are the two most common cases reported to NCMEC. An abduction in which a child is taken by someone known to but not related to them or by a stranger, called a "nonfamily abduction," is the rarest type of missing children case, accounting for just 1% of such cases reported to NCMEC.

"With a kid like Audrii, we feel like school was her safe place, and she loved school, so it's very befitting that we would have a scholarship that would live on and help other students in their education," adds Dr. Hawkins.
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/a...arship-named-11-year-old-honor-livingston-isd

This is so sad. I wonder if there might have been ongoing issues that made her "safe place" at school all the more important to her.
Based on this quote from Dr. Hawkins plus everything else we definitely know, I'm sure there were 'ongoing issues'. Audrii wasn't the first and won't be the last neglected or abused child to love school and excel there, as an antidote to home. MOO

Poor little girl. She is safe now in the arms of angels.

RIP Audrii I hope there's a school in heaven for you where you can have fun in art

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/a...arship-named-11-year-old-honor-livingston-isd

This is so sad. I wonder if there might have been ongoing issues that made her "safe place" at school all the more important to her.
That reflects on the grandmother and dad that “school was her safe place.”

It's possible.

Agree wholeheartedly.

IMO, certain people, generally with low IQs and difficult upbringings, are totally unable to be objective about anything.. the problems in their lives have always been created by someone else. Even when you MURDER someone else, it was an accident because THEY were out to get you first, make up a lie about you sexually assaulting them, etc. etc. etc.

So... let me ask you this dude: "You live in a trailer down by the river, can't hold a job for more than 2 months, have continuous brushes in with the law for stealing and fighting, get evicted every year, have terrible relationships... and somehow IN YOUR MIND, you still think this is someone else's fault???

If guilty, and it sure looks that way now, this guy needs to be in prison without parole for the rest of his life.

The state of Texas uses two definitions for criminal homicide:
  • A person commits criminal homicide if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal negligence causes the death of an individual.
  • Criminal homicide is murder, capital murder, manslaughter, or criminally negligent homicide.
Blunt head trauma, also referred to as blunt force trauma to the head, involves mild, moderate or severe traumatic brain injury (TBI). According to the National Institutes of Health, a TBI "can be caused by a forceful bump, blow, or jolt to the head or body, or from an object that pierces the skull and enters the brain. Not all blows or jolts to the head result in a TBI."

Head injuries fall into two broad categories, as described by the NIH:
  • Penetrating TBI (also known as open TBI) happens when an object pierces the skull (e.g., a bullet, shrapnel, bone fragment, or by a weapon such as hammer or knife) and enters the brain tissue. Penetrating TBI typically damages only part of the brain.
  • Non-penetrating TBI (also known as closed head injury or blunt TBI) is caused by an external force strong enough to move the brain within the skull. Causes include falls, motor vehicle crashes, sports injuries, blast injury, or being struck by an object.

With blunt force trauma being described I wonder if the rock he tied her down with was the murder weapon? Which would lead me to think she wasn’t killed in the vehicle.

IMOO
Blunt force trauma can be from anything that isn't sharp, so, the rock would qualify. But it equally could have been from a bat, a two by four, a frying pan, fists, a hammer, a crowbar, the butt of a gun, a brick, or by physically banging the skull against a hard surface like a wall or cement. Basically anything hard and not sharp edged. Those exercise weights he was trying to flog would work.

MOO

It's possible.
I love this response, and you are so right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuznFinder
Back