CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will not begin to deliberate until about 4/4:15. There's some clerical things that have to be worked out and read to the jury.
@News12CT

I assume the first thing they do when they sit down together in the room, is to take a preliminary vote to see where everyone stands. If they all agree one way or the other, can they just pack it up and tell the judge they made their decision? Or must they deliberately go over everything and wait a certain period of time? Thanks.

Connecticut State Police officers wore purple in support of domestic violence victims on the day Fotis Dulos was arrested in the suspected killing of his wife, a statement from police said.

Dulos, the estranged husband of Jennifer Dulos, a mother of five who vanished last year in Connecticut, was taken into custody Tuesday, as was his former girlfriend Michelle Troconis.

During a press conference announcing the arrests, officers and detectives wore purple ties and ribbons. Purple is the color that is worn in support of victims of domestic violence, usually during Domestic Violence Awareness month in October.

:)

I'm picturing the jury finally being able to speak!
They must be so relieved. Or maybe not?
I assume they have bonded in some ways but it's not a given, I guess

I am cracking myself up here with thoughts of the first words uttered by the jury upon entering their room.

Like: OMG ! Poor Hutch ! Did you see his tears?
And: That babysitter nanny is HOT !
Or: The Translator dude ! Finally it's over !!

Just musings....

I am cracking myself up here with thoughts of the first words uttered by the jury upon entering their room.

Just musings....
EXACTLY. Letting off steam. In our case, we would’ve gone insane otherwise!

I assume the first thing they do when they sit down together in the room, is to take a preliminary vote to see where everyone stands. If they all agree one way or the other, can they just pack it up and tell the judge they made their decision? Or must they deliberately go over everything and wait a certain period of time? Thanks.
It will be the first time they can speak with each other about the case. Whether or not they are on the same page, I expect they will want to discuss, vent, and express themselves etc.

Even if they were all unanimous I could see where they may wait an hour or so before announcing.

View attachment 486562
Well, that’s one way to deal… (still from a Redditor video, glad to remove it—appears to be a vape)
I went back to check this out, it's the eye drops actually. She uses them shortly after. That is the cap she has to her mouth. This is the best I could do after she screwed the cap off about to use them.
1709068266158.png

Purple is the colour of Domestic Violence awareness.

color purple

The color purple represents domestic violence awareness. The third Thursday of October is now nationally known as Purple Thursday, observed during Domestic Violence Awareness Month!

It will be the first time they can speak with each other about the case. Whether or not they are on the same page, I expect they will want to discuss, vent, and express themselves etc.
Well I know what I’d be doing. lol Taking my big bottle of champagne and 12 glasses out of my tote bag and making a toast to Justice, to Jennifer and her family, and to the light at the end of the tunnel.

Just musings....
I wasn't on here for Hutch, but that man has A LOT of feels about his poor pond.

I'm hoping there will be verdict tomorrow. If not, it will be before the weekend I expect.
If not I will be REALLY worried about a hung jury. But, who on the jury could possibly not believe all the evidence of guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craftymom74