CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it makes sense if you really are innocent. But then - don't lie, take the stand, give your phone, tell everything you know! was she just so deep in that she could not see her way to cutting a deal, she was simply not willing to lose face that way, no matter the cost? she and FD seem equally matched and stubborn that way-- FD offing himself rather than going back into the orange jumpsuit for even one more minute (and, as he must have known, to ultimately be shown guilty as charged), and MT choosing this foolish path so she can protest her innocence forever and ever. Nether could actually face what they did. MT was up to her eyeballs, not just an accessory. MOO. Also reminds me of Amanda Knox case, I think she was in deep, too deep to come clean - MOO.
I think she was following Mama T's advice all the way.

I can’t say that I have ever seen the “invisible” defendant strategy deployed in this manner. Typically it’s the the Librarian facade.

This beige thing is creepy AF. It’s like a ghost on trial. There is no one to hate or blame. There is no one for the jury to cast their eyes upon for a reaction. The D table is several shades of griege. There is no one to convict. It’s a trial about a dead man who killed his wife and maybe had an imaginary accomplice that is just vapor. She is mute, invisible, unaccountable, inert, nonhuman, indistinguishable from counsel, the wall, the table, the floor. Who is on trial? She wouldn’t even set off a motion detector or Ring camera.

I thought the State confronted “the report” head on - bringing up Bipolar the roundabout way they did (attributing it to D’s characterization and animus to Jennifer). “Okay - so the inadmissible report may have said the victim may have been bipolar - what does this have to do with the price of tea in China?” “And nothing changed in so far as supervised custody and no MT/Daughter presence. So why are they ‘happy’?” There is just no “there there”.

She may not fully comprehend the gravity of contempt - not because of language barrier - but just the “I’m untouchable” mindset. FD did it. I knew nothing. Why should I be concerned if I have a document on my screen. What will this judge really do to me. My family is here in court. They will protect me from the mean judge.

I think her head is full of delusions of grandeur that prevent her from acting in a way that shows she understands the consequences she f what is happening. Not because she isn’t competent in the legal sense - but because of her self-entitlement.
Lucegirl your description of mt is hauntingly beautiful. It reminds me of a character in a book I read quite a long time ago, The Night Circus. She’s almost untouchable, ghost-like. Vapor.
Moo

The Atty McGuiness slide presentation of the 'coincidences' or Not for the Defendant I thought was a powerful tool to get the Jury focused on whether the Defence claim of MT 'knowing nothing and being the stupid girlfriend' is plausible OR NOT.

I think the most powerful of these "coincidences' is the Phone Manipulation which @lucegirl did the wonderful post clearly explaining how MT was babysitting the FD phone as FD was in NC murdering JF. That post I thought made crystal clear how yet again FD and MT were moving 'in sync' with their plan and just how very clearly MT understood her role on the Murder Date. MT at no point balked or complained about anything she was doing even when she was making the 5 or so trip back and forth as part of the Car Parade between 80MS and 4Jx where she was burning items on a hot spring day over Memorial Day weekend. MOO

View attachment 486631
And she was never concerned or even curious as to where fd was, even tho his car and phone was there? Puhleez
MOO

Yea
This needs to change.
Yeah, I don’t get that at all. I guess I’ve just been out of the loop for too long. First it’s only six jurors, who had prior knowledge of the case,
she’s been freely running around without the ankle bracelet on, uses her cell phone during HER trial, and if she’s found guilty as charged, she still gets to run around like a free woman. WTH happened? She should be sitting there in prison garb, in handcuffs and cheap rubber flip flops WITH SOCKS ON! Then after the guilty verdict is read, be seen shuffling off to her new forever home, a tiny, cold cell.

While we are on jury watch I was looking at some of the MsM recap article from the trial.

This one from CBS was imo quite entertaining, starting with the article title, “who is Michelle Troconis”. I would argue that any fourth grader submitting this paper in school would obtain a grade of F for simply not answering the question! Par for the course amongst msm imo.

Do wonder if this “beige” reporting is simply to butter up the family for their inevitable sit down? Profiting from murder is particularly gross and foul in my book and should be banned but it’s par for the course from the Troconis crew imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp