GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
@afitzy was first on the scene as is usually the case. The post below is when it began.

Wow!

I remember being stunned and in shock at the time but knew that others would want to bear witness to this horrific scene so I just took screenshots endlessly.

Don't recall exactly those shots but I just wanted to make sure the images made it here for the record.
MOO

Oh my.
Don't remember that one.....

Many dark days on this tragic thread!

This Media situation couldn't get any more bizarre as we now have Dennis Murphy, AKA the King of the White Stick Patrol, entering the building...was perhaps Shannon Miller from NBC CT and the self proclaimed 'seeker of truth' sitting next to him?

Great.....

MOO
There was more media there on Tuesday than I have ever seen since the trial started, though I personally didn't see Shannon Miller there on Tuesday. I have seen her there on other days though. In hindsight, I am happy that I didn't see her Tuesday and am not a fan of her biased reporting on this case. I don't watch it.

MOO

There was more media there on Tuesday than I have ever seen since the trial started, though I personally didn't see Shannon Miller there on Tuesday. I have seen her there on other days though. In hindsight, I am happy that I didn't see her Tuesday and am not a fan of her biased reporting on this case. I don't watch it.

MOO
Yes, I don't watch it or Dateline or 48 hrs as in this case the reporting from all of them imo has been sub par.

No words on any of them.....back to transcribing as I'm almost done with Horn Closing...might get it done before we hear a verdict...or not, its painful and slow going.

So much respect for the professionals doing the important work of documenting these cases. Unsung heroes of the judicial process imo.

MOO

I'll say today's questions don't bode well for the defense.

I did find the Judge's explanation outside the jury confusing and circular.

Let me explain analogously.

Years ago I met a man from Africa. Not sure if it was unique to him or universal, a translation confusion-- but, after I would ask him a question, he'd respond. Like this:

Me: would you like me to x?
Him: yes, I would like you to, no.
I never knew which he meant!

Judge, same. In the first part it sounded Ike you have to physically touch a thing to be charged with tampering and then later, only be party to it.

I was just relieved that his last words to the jury will be the ones likely to stick their landing -- you don't have to touch it.

Now, however, I think I understand the charges better: they're attached to specific events.

Tampering: she touched the keys, in an attempt to keep PG from them. Guilty of tampering.

Conspiracy to tampering: FD mailed the license plates to the city of sewer. MT was an accessory. Whether she touched them directly or not. Guilty of conspiracy to tampering.

JMO

Last edited:
Wow!

I remember being stunned and in shock at the time but knew that others would want to bear witness to this horrific scene so I just took screenshots endlessly.

Don't recall exactly those shots but I just wanted to make sure the images made it here for the record.
MOO
I just opened it and immediately went, "Oh, that's definitely Fotis..." even though we KNOW it is. Probably same thing I muttered then as well...

Quote from @Jmoose back in January 2020 the day FD attempted suicide:

"I think we can assume that this is Fd, and can assume that he did what some here thought he would. I didn’t expect this; I thought he would run. I hope that the state will still try MT and KM for Jennifer’s murder. Cr*p, I knew this guy wouldn’t stand trial."

BBM. Looks like that hope came true at least.

MOO

Michi didn't showuppy for the jury. Guess she must have gotten a head start on lunch. Maybe her new bf has his bum on a Starbucks counter somewhere. And they're sharing a tasteless sandwich.

I'd be ticked if I were on the jury. We show up. She didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billyidaho