GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lawyer but I’ve been following the financial issues for awhile.

My guess is that state felt it too complicated and it’s more nuanced than the divorce and custody drama. Everyone has seen or had a divorce or custody situation. But, more importantly MT and the entire Troconis clan were part of the drama in custody and divorce.

Just a guess. Financial story was also made difficult by the faux financial and god knows what kind of tax returns for FD and Fore. I think atty Weinstein is brilliant but even he I think was challenged by the depths of FD fraud and his lying under oath in the civil case.

MOO
Yes! I was JUST thinking about why the state didn’t talk about all or even some of the other “peripheral” yet INTEGRAL pieces to this despicable crime such as the financial aspects. It would definitely have been way too complicated for one jury to decide on. IMO The crazy thing is that there was no shortage of unethical, criminal, similar minded professionals and associates that were willing and able to do all kinds of dirty deeds including the defences of both MT’s and FD’s. How do all these people even find each other??

An advance on a book?
It's possible. There's also a local filmmaker there every day who sits on the defense side, stands with them in the hall, and goes into their private room next to the courtroom during every court break. Not sure the T's would give someone that kind of access without an advance, but that's JMO.

MOO

His voice the worst - worst word he ever says, IMO is “Clabby”

(As in Detective Clabby, who Horn seems to always confuse with Kimble)
My favorite Horn-ism is when he asks the witness a statement question (the way he so loves to ask things), the witness disagrees, and he goes, "Oh." He does it so often and it grates on me every time.

I want to withdrawal my suggestion about having one juror above 50 ish.
It dawned on me that, first the first time ever, I have a car that does everything but make the beds, and I don't know 50% of what it does!
All the 20-30 year olds in the family find it hilarious.
Good morning to all.
M infotainment system has been recalled.

Now your telling me that my beds STILL won't make themselves when that's resolved?

----------

That aside, I don't see this as a generational thing. Attitudes to murder and its cover-up are not evolving IMO. One thing that is is an expectation of privacy- younger people might be wondering where the rest of the digital info is. But other than that- I don't see generation impacting deliberation.

MOO

Excellent question with no clear answers.

Has anyone checked out the MT pony rug business?

Is it still operating?

Anyone checked out onlyfans?

Bond is supposedly secured by real estate. Who knows if bond goes up whether it can be met?

My guess is that they are evaluating offers to profit further from the murder via 48 hrs and CBS.

Will we see a book deal?

Who knows?

What I do know is profiting from murder is foul and I don’t need to repeat my views on the behaviour of the Troconis crew and MT and horn and mini horn!

Moo and mad!
I finally confirmed on Tuesday that a woman who has attended every week I was in court (and sits primarily behind the State) is from 48 hours. I have yet to see her interact with any of the T's, though I wasn't there every day. I sat next to her on Day 1 and found out who she was on Day 29. Better late than never.

MOO

I finally confirmed on Tuesday that a woman who has attended every week I was in court (and sits primarily behind the State) is from 48 hours. I have yet to see her interact with any of the T's, though I wasn't there every day. I sat next to her on Day 1 and found out who she was on Day 29. Better late than never
Dateline & 48 Hours are my favorite shows (along with Law & Order). Will be interesting to see what kind of show they put together and when.

My favorite Horn-ism is when he asks the witness a statement question (the way he so loves to ask things), the witness disagrees, and he goes, "Oh." He does it so often and it grates on me every time.
My favorite also. He also has that habit when explaining something to the judge and the judge schools him. His response is always "Oh". Always make me laugh.

I've been re-reading earlier threads and I'm currently on #39 on the day that FD took his life, was pronounced dead, and then later we found out he had a pulse and was still alive but clinging to life. Man, so many of us have a dark sense of humor!

He said he didn’t see it personally, but read it in news reports.

I bet he’s reading everything.
I so agree.
I never thought we would see a bigger media *advertiser censored* than Atty Pattis but what we have seen from Shoenhorn in terms of media manipulation imo trumped Pattis. It makes me so angry as the jury pool was most definitely tainted and the State allowed it to happen even after seeing what had happened with FD/Pattis and the Media.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members