GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think someone is holding out there's a lot to process and horn and little horn did their best to confuse them,sometimes jury's take a while . I hope they reach verdict tomorrow but they could take the time to process all the info and be back Monday with a verdict.we have had years to process this case they have had days ,jmoo
Thank you for that. I agree.

My Friday rally song for the jury (to the tune of "This is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan):

This is how we do it
It's Friday here in this jury chair
The party is here down in Stamford
So I reach for my pencil and I pick it up
Designated jury wading through all this muck
Evidence here is filthy
People on the 'net yelling, "Yo, she is guilty!"
It feels so good in my hood tonight
Unanimous verdict for Michi Troconis
Glad we got to her since we can't get Fotis
You gotta fill that sheet out to make this woman pay
So tip up your cup and throw your hands up
And let me hear the jury say

I found her guilty and it's because (This is how we do it)
This jury does it like nobody does (This is how we do it)
To all the Farbers, justice for Jennifer (This is how we do it)
To jail she's sent, now we're gonna do Kent (This is how we do it)

ETA: Adding the video for those unfamiliar.

That's my impression as well.

First, the rehearing of the Petu testimony.
Then, the note to have clarification on the specifics of the charges and the law.

I might be wrong, but I suspect someone is holding out and the others are trying to urge adherence to the law rather than what that one juror feels the law is or should be.
Or, like someone else stated yesterday, they are having sympathy for MT's daughter instead of adhering to the jury instructions.

I'm hopeful this isn't the case, but I've always been more worried this would be a hung jury than her being found not guilty.

My Friday rally song for the jury (to the tune of "This is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan):

This is how we do it
It's Friday here in this jury chair
The party is here down in Stamford
So I reach for my pencil and I pick it up
Designated jury wading through all this muck
Evidence here is filthy
People on the 'net yelling, "Yo, she is guilty!"
It feels so good in my hood tonight
Unanimous verdict for Michi Troconis
Glad we got to her since we can't get Fotis
You gotta fill that sheet out to make this woman pay
So tip up your cup and throw your hands up
And let me hear the jury say

I found her guilty and it's because (This is how we do it)
This jury does it like nobody does (This is how we do it)
To all the Farbers, justice for Jennifer (This is how we do it)
To jail she's sent, now we're gonna do Kent (This is how we do it)
Masterful.
Moo.

Or, like someone else stated yesterday, they are having sympathy for MT's daughter instead of adhering to the jury instructions.

I'm hopeful this isn't the case, but I've always been more worried this would be a hung jury than her being found not guilty.
Moral clarity is not necessarily a widespread condition, but it is definitely due in this case.

Consideration for MT's daughter is something that should have been a factor in the series of choices MT made that led to becoming involved in a conspiracy to murder another mother. That is in no way corrected by a juror substituting consideration for MT's daughter now. If anything it sends the wrong message: having a child is a get out of jail free card, no matter how awful the offense.

As agonizing as the wait is for us, image how it must be for the T's.
Not to mention JS.
He must be terrified of Mama T's wrath.
I would be, too. She's scary.
MOO.
I'm still convinced that she is holding people hostage someplace and that is why Horn keeps sweating when the weather is supposedly bitterly cold......

Don't mess with MamaT.

MOO

That's my impression as well.

First, the rehearing of the Petu testimony.
Then, the note to have clarification on the specifics of the charges and the law.

I might be wrong, but I suspect someone is holding out and the others are trying to urge adherence to the law rather than what that one juror feels the law is or should be.
Yes, my response to the content of both questions was “Wha?” Why focusing on those particular things? Speculation: maybe a… concrete thinker in the bunch, perhaps weird & irrelevant focus on “mitigating circumstances” or something, as well as what you say.

Yeah, juries… still holding out. The hope, that is.

Last edited:
Moral clarity is not necessarily a widespread condition, but it is definitely due in this case.

Consideration for MT's daughter is something that should have been a factor in the series of choices MT made that led to becoming involved in a conspiracy to murder another mother. That is in no way corrected by a juror substituting consideration for MT's daughter now. If anything it sends the wrong message: having a child is a get out of jail free card, no matter how awful the offense.
Especially when said parent deprived five other children of their mother.

Me thinks someone thinks she's not guilty. What else could it be?
There's always one idiot. MOO. But if you go on Reddit (never a good idea), I'd say about 1 in 6 thinks she is either not guilty or might be but State didn't prove it. There's so much damning evidence, but some people think anything short of a video where MT and FD are sitting discussing the murder plans is not proving the conspiracy case. Ruined by TV. MOO.

There's always one idiot. MOO. But if you go on Reddit (never a good idea), I'd say about 1 in 6 thinks she is either not guilty or might be but State didn't prove it. There's so much damning evidence, but some people think anything short of a video where MT and FD are sitting discussing the murder plans is not proving the conspiracy case. Ruined by TV. MOO.
That’ll be the one who blabs to the press! Sorry for snark. There seemed to be an issue with the word “tamper,” probably the same with “conspiracy.”

All MOO
Back to positive carolmaria channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members