GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
MT surrounded in Court by the Marshalls, handcuffed and chained and will be led away until bond is resolved.

View attachment 487257
I was so wrong about the jurors. I was just so afraid they wouldn’t come to this decision. I am so humbled. Shocked but so relieved. Thank God they took their time and came to a unanimous decision. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be to have to make that decision. I’m thinking about her daughter and how Michelle could be so careless about how her actions could affect her. She’s lost her mother too. Just devastating the whole thing and over what, money!!! It’s sickening. I’m sorry, I’m just venting now. I know we all are.

Js has the venezuelan passport? Hand it over to the court ! JMO
YES
Shout out to Atty Manning and Judge R as the case file clearly documents Jon Schoenhorn holding on to case evidence for over a year and I don't believe he should be entrusted with ANY OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS.

PLEASE send a CSP Officer to his Office STAT TO PICK UP THE VENEZUELAN PASSPORT as if it gets renewed by whatever means and she flees with it there will be NO way to retrieve her.

Jon Schoenhorn again outright lied in Court today that there is no way to renew the Venezuelan passport. It could be done if the Family attempted it in Venezuela imo.

MT needs to also be placed on NO FLY LIST and Interpol Lists PRONTO too.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member