GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweeeet Justice. High fives to the jurors for paying attention.

MT has all the qualities her boyfriend had.

It's been so frustrating these past few days seeing attorneys opining on YT that there was reasonable doubt. I thank the universe for the good common sense these jurors were blessed with.

IMO

Family will only be signing w media that supports wrongful conviction. Police conspiracy.
Yep, next up will be the suit against the state. Count on it. FD schooled MT and Mama Troconis well on manipulation of the judicial system and in Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson (is that her name???) they have found attorneys that speak their language and share their morals.

Appeal of this case will happen as we saw it clearly happening in every statement made by Jon Schoenhorn 'FOR THE RECORD YOUR HONOUR" so this will be relived yet one more time.

I do hope we see some civil litigation against both the Troconis Family and MT individually for their defamation over the years along with the MT release on her screen of the discredited Herman Report. I'd like to see this quite simply as a means to shut down the Troconis Crew from profiting off this tragedy as that sadly will be inevitable. Gloria Farber succeeded in shutting down commentary from Norm Pattis and I'd like to see that same thing happen with the Troconis Crew.

MOO

The sad part (or maybe the best part) about all this is that if she had just come clean about everything sometime in the period between they knew LE had some serious evidence against them and the point FD un-alived himself, she probably would have already served her sentence and been released. FD would have been put in custody and not have had the opportunity for such an easy exit. Narcissistic as she is, I am sure she blames FD for all of this, oblivious to her own culpability.

Justice indeed, but so bittersweet, as we still don't know where Jennifer lies and the kids don't have a Mom.

Troconis’ bond was increased to $6 million. She was previously released on a $2.1 million bond. Family or friends would need to come up with $420,000, non-refundable, for her to be bonded out of prison.

handcuffs on her. She asked a marshal, “Can I say goodbye to my family?” They said no.

I think that is a number that could be attainable by the family. But then what. Continue to house their daughter in CT, pay for all of her living expenses in perpetuity?

I know we all would love to hear from the jury, at least one of them. After so much speculation and nervousness (mine) about their requesting to re-listen to petu’s testimony…. what was that really about?

Thank you to everyone here throughout this entire tragic case. Thank you to the prosecutors and to Judge R. Thank you to Jennifer’s friends and family.

Justice for Jennifer!

I think that is a number that could be attainable by the family. But then what. Continue to house their daughter in CT, pay for all of her living expenses in perpetuity?
That is only for getting her out between now and her sentencing date. And from the bond he set, I don't see Judge R allowing her to stay out pending appeal. Sounds to me like he means business

I know we all would love to hear from the jury, at least one of them. After so much speculation and nervousness (mine) about their requesting to re-listen to petu’s testimony…. what was that really about?

Thank you to everyone here throughout this entire tragic case. Thank you to the prosecutors and to Judge R. Thank you to Jennifer’s friends and family.

Justice for Jennifer!
If I had to guess it was that they all missed the information she had clung onto all these years that would hurt the prosecution's case. Because there wasn't any.

If I had to guess it was that they all missed the information she had clung onto all these years that would hurt the prosecution's case. Because there wasn't any.
Yep, so much for the discredited Herman Report.

I hope the Judge hands it to MT next week in the Contempt trial.

Did anyone hear that the State said the "WARRANTS" had gone out on the Contempt trial.

Most likely just Horn, Mini Horn and MT but I do wonder if they will include Mama Troconis for her role in tapping MT on the shoulder to warn her?

MOO

I literally took my dog out, made a bagel, and I missed the whole thing.

Wow. Fantastic.

The State did a remarkable job with this case.

Every time I see a close up of MT’s sinister face, I have to unsee it by looking a GF’ picture from her on the stand. Someone said she has Jennifer’s smile
@lucegirl, thank you for all the help to us "non lawyers" here. Couldn't have done it without you!
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member