Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they know for sure that she was not sleeping or unconscious tells me that whatever it is, it's really bad. Obvious, and bad.

MOO
Well, I wonder what makes them believe she was in the vehicle, visible, but deceased? How advanced is their technology? Could they have zoomed in on her and noticed no pulse at the neck? :(

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
I think that so many of mum's actions have had us scratching our heads as they do not add up.

Why did she not go into the school or phone her mum? How long before she returned to the school,most schools have staff around for several hours after the children leave.

Yes. I went to pick her up after school and she wasn't there, so I started driving around, maybe thinking she took a walk; maybe she decided to walk to my mum's office which is pretty close to the school as well, drove around and I didn't see anything. I drove back to the school, the school was closed. I emailed one of her teachers, they confirmed that she was absent all day. At that point is when I called 911 because I realised something was truly wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I wonder what makes them believe she was in the vehicle, visible, but deceased? How advanced is their technology? Could they have zoomed in on her and noticed no pulse at the neck? :(
Even if this was some incredible camera, that wouldn’t be enough. There’s got to be either more video, or corroborating evidence in some form. This is something they have to be absolutely positive about.

I believe this is the exact location of that live shot:

It looks like they’re moving out to another location. I think it’s likely nearby because there’s a bunch of cops in the bed of a pickup.

Even if this was some incredible camera, that wouldn’t be enough. There’s got to be either more video, or corroborating evidence in some form. This is something they have to be absolutely positive about.
Could be he texted someone to advise she was dead - or a photo of her dead in the car? Could be anything really - maybe even several things. :(

Could be that blood was visible.
Could be that he had the window open and she was slumped in a visible way.
Could be a case of they could see her face and they could tell from her face.
Could be a case of they found evidence on his tech she was dead after they saw her in the car footage, and then realised she would be dead at that time.

My heart honestly aches for all these kids... subjected to brutality at the hands of monsters.

Police confirm someone was at the church, but it's too blurry to see it was for certain. They have not said if his car was seen in the vicinity. Could he have "dropped" someone off at the church, with them pretending to be Maddie walking towards the school? I'd like to know if his car was near that schiech and if someone got out!
Getting a third party involved to pretend to be her before she was ever reported missing sounds way too complicated to me. Why get someone else involved who could report the truth to police? Lying and saying he dropped her off is more likely.

I think one of two things happened here. First option is that the video quality meant that it could be confirmed someone was in that area in the right timeframe, but not that it was 100% definitely Madeline. If this is the case, then whoever was seen on camera was unrelated to all of this and just happened to be there.

The second option is that, as has been suggested once or twice in this thread, LE knew there was no video but said there was as a tactical move. In that case, they would have seen nothing on the cameras, but said they did to avoid tipping off the culprit that they already knew she was never dropped off.

It looks like they’re moving out to another location. I think it’s likely nearby because there’s a bunch of cops in the bed of a pickup.
Looks like an old abandoned property - he may have searched that on some realtor app or something and that may be why they've zeroed in there... just a thought...

Considering the other horrifying things he was happy to capture himself doing to her on camera all this time, it wouldn't surprise me if they uncovered photos or video he captured of her already deceased. (I'm sick to my stomach just typing that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv