Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he picked her up -she didn't spend the night at his house. Right?
That's obviously the implication, but I don't know what's true and what's not at this point. I wish the reporter asked certain questions, but it appears she was taking the overall account at face value at the time (dropped off near school and disappeared).

(Asking anyone) We don't know yet where (or whether) Madeline's mother or the suspect work, correct?
I haven't seen it posted or reported anywhere or even if she does work per se. I find the 4:30 pick up time from school to be late also unless she had after school activities, but perhaps schools run later there than I'm used to? As far as work goes, I used to be a nurse and I had to be at work by 6:45 AM to take shift report. Maybe she works in healthcare? It's not unheard of to have to be to work well before kids schools are even open.

Here's the problem I have with the 2nd option: he knows he didn't drop her off and could not have been seen on video there. It would be one thing to not bring up the video at all or say it's being reviewed or anything else. But he knows she wasn't, so when they said they show her there on video, that would boggle his mind. I'm just not sure what that would accomplish.
He also was never there himself. So if it's reported that the cameras were checked and that someone who could be Madeline was seen around the right time, he has no way to know if the area was completely vacant. Surveillance cameras are never as clear and crisp as they are in movies and TV. The supposed video in this case has even been described as "grainy".

I looked at dudes Facebook. -note his occupation.
Yikes- I think I remeber like maybe 6 people getting arrested all employees of …them, like 2 years ago, for related material and intention

Things that make you go hmmm, no?

I'm open to this, or some variation of it. We need more information about their living arrangement, and the typical day to day goings on. I'm honestly wondering if she spent the night at his house...
On a school night? That seems strange to me however I’m watching local news and they just reported that LE said boyfriend was the last to see her - they must have evidence of this else why report that?
JMO

Those watching live, the trailers behind the LE trucks, are those mobile lights/lamps to help with searching? They're pretty big. Also, the crime scene tape is telling.
Those ARE flood lights and the officers I just saw on the live feed were unhitching that unit that carries them. Seems they plan to be there awhile I guess - or they need the vehicle without the attached unit.

He also was never there himself. So if it's reported that the cameras were checked and that someone who could be Madeline was seen around the right time, he has no way to know if the area was completely vacant. Surveillance cameras are never as clear and crisp as they are in movies and TV. The supposed video in this case has even been described as "grainy".
Agreed. Just pointing out that he himself would never have been hopeful or convinced that she was seen on the camera there because he knows he didn't drop her off there. I guess they could have hoped he would relax, thinking he had an alibi everyone believed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv