Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
here it is:
starts with the last time she spoke to Madeline question and then: "I was the one who took her to school in the morning, that was my partner, but, yeah." IMO, she clearly says I was the one, even slowed down, but perhaps some may hear wasnt.
3:49

Thanks. I heard wasn't myself and I put in headphones just to make sure. Not staking a flag on it, just saying what I thought I heard.

I watched most of it again when she's speaking and the only time she says "Madeline" is when the interviewer seems to be confirming her daughter's name.

I saw the reddit account last night and i wasn’t convinced it was his. I did some further digging and found his instagram with his picture under the name ‘Sustinet’. Also on his FB page there’s a game and his user name is ‘Sustinet’.

I wonder what else we can find with him using sustinet.
Oh. Welp. That explains how we know it’s his then. Thanks for this. I’d like to know - did no one in Madeline’s life ever see his Reddit posts then? I know it’s possible they didn’t. But like at a glance, even just the number of “women” on his fb creeped me out before I even knew he had been arrested.

here it is:
starts with the last time she spoke to Madeline question and then: "I was the one who took her to school in the morning, that was my partner, but, yeah." IMO, she clearly says I was the one, even slowed down, but perhaps some may hear wasnt.
I hear her say “I wasn’t the one who took her to school in the morning, that was my partner”.

Since we seem to have learned his social media username was Sustinet on some platforms, I thought I’d share what Google says it means:

I wonder if he had a clue what it meant or why he selected it? And if he knew, what was he felt he had to tolerate??

Isn’t it ironic when he was probably the one people had to tolerate.

here it is:
Her enunciation of "wasn't" slurred, IMO. To me it's clear she is saying she wasn't the one who took Maddie to school, her partner did. Bottom line is - we all know based on repeated statements from LE from Day One. Stephan Sterns took her to school (well he lied about that, but ...). That fact is not in dispute.

In this same video right before the above, the reporter asks JS - "what the last conversation you had with your daughter"?
JS states (paraphrasing) - she talked to Maddie Sunday night about her birthday party, I told her good night and that was it. She clearly never saw her Monday morning, or ever again.

I've been on Websleuths a long time, lurked way before I joined.

This case has hit me harder than any other that I can think of.

Maybe because it appears to me that Maddie was so, so alone.
In a room full of her loved ones at her party last weekend, it seems she was still, 100% alone. :(

here it is:
I hear her say “I wasn’t the one who took her to school in the morning, that was my partner”.

At the 1:08 minute mark, she says they dropped her off and it sure sounds like she's saying she did as well drop her off. Oh no, she doesn't clarify right away that it was her partner in the beginning of the above video. The video starts off with her describing her emotional state, and she says she's feels like she can't breathe, so she's overwhelmed with worry over her missing daughter.

Then, that weird vocal thing, machine?, goes off in the other room. Is that a pet feeding machine like someone said? Her expression changes drastically to amused by that vocal thing. I know she may eventually have said she didn't drop her off, but initially she acts like she did. She may see her and her partner as one, some people merge personalities so much. MOO, she talks saying what he told her as though it's coming from her.

Can't help but notice body language, not that it means anything deceptive, but she looks up often to remember what to say to answer questions, and presses her lips together a lot. SS says he told Maddy he loved her when he faked dropped her off, the mother doesn't talk as gushy as SS. Not sure the mother ever mentioned love. He says if you see Madeline tell her we love her. He disgusts me probably because there's something ugly underneath his over the top act, and he's a bad actor.

Strictly MOO and perceptions

Could you please provide the minute mark that you hear her say that? Did you listen to the very beginning of the video at the 1:08 minute mark, and again right after that weird vocal machine cuts into the interview, after that she again does not clarify it was only her partner. Sure, maybe eventually she admits it was just him dropping Maddy off, but how strange she at first said we several times. All I'm saying is it's really crucial to give exact details when your child goes missing and LE takes notice of any inconsistencies. I've seen it in other cases.

I’m sure one has, to law enforcement.

At this point, there is no reason for LE or JS to provide the public with more information.

I wasn't referring to "at this point."

What I'm saying is that insofar as I have observed, JS has never said definitively when was the last time she saw her daughter in person.
<modsnip - not victim friendly

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't referring to "at this point."

What I'm saying is that insofar as I have observed, JS has never said definitively when was the last time she saw her daughter in person.

Which I think is unusual for the mother of a missing child.
If you go by what JS says: it sounds like she saw her Sunday night,
I started it at the 5:50 mark,

Last edited:
I queued up the video at an interesting point. The reporter asks JS if there was anything mentally going on with Maddie. Her explanation includes an interesting detail I hadn't picked up on before. Maddie was seen by doctors a few months ago, regarding a diagnoses related to ADHD/Autisim. I can't help but wonder if some of what she was presenting, was actually related to what she was enduring. JS also mentions Maddie has anxiety, we def know what that was about :mad:

Can you imagine what must have been going through her mind while being evaluated? I'll also bet SS was a little anxious about those visits too.

Could you please provide the minute mark that you hear her say that? Did you listen to the very beginning of the video at the 1:08 minute mark, and again right after that weird vocal machine cuts into the interview, after that she again does not clarify it was only her partner. Sure, maybe eventually she admits it was just him dropping Maddy off, but how strange she at first said we several times. All I'm saying is it's really crucial to give exact details when your child goes missing and LE takes notice of any inconsistencies. I've seen it in other cases.
She says it at approximately the 4:22 mark.

I listened to the interview in it’s entirety and didn’t hear anything that screamed red flag to me. I’m not bothered by her use of the word “we”. It sounds like something I would say. I consider us to be a team, a united front to accomplish goals. That’s all it seemed to be imo.

I will scroll up and take a look. Isnt it confusing? at 6:15 Mom says " when she got home from the party and mom didnt see her do anything besides get ready for bed and then at 6:50 the interviewer says " its so heartbreaking to be celebrating her birthday and the very next day is the last time you've seen of her: and mom agrees. Given the stress is mom even listening? I don't know if I would be fully present under the circumstances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member