AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
*partial transcript (I hope I got it right). The parents start talking around the 23:00 mark and shortly after the stepdad says:

Me and the mom were on the phone at 943 or 946. In the evening, we stayed on the phone for quite some time. The call logs have been verified by all the police departments, TBI included, we did stay on the phone, it was very lengthy, mom did start falling asleep while she was on the couch, I had said hey, you need to wake up, the dogs are up, go to bed, now mind that was just right around midnight, or midnight…

*these call logs are very important to him to know an exact minute
Well for his sake I hope his CDR's (call detail records) plant him firmly where he reports to have been.

I will say that IMO that is a lengthy call. My husband travels, currently out of town, and our convo's are quick. This is my ME time, LOL.

*partial transcript (I hope I got it right). The parents start talking around the 23:00 mark and shortly after the stepdad says:

Me and the mom were on the phone at 943 or 946. In the evening, we stayed on the phone for quite some time. The call logs have been verified by all the police departments, TBI included, we did stay on the phone, it was very lengthy, mom did start falling asleep while she was on the couch, I had said hey, you need to wake up, the dogs are up, go to bed, now mind that was just right around midnight, or midnight…

He has such a strange way of speaking, like who says "Me and the mom" most people would say "Me and my wife" or "His mum and I" "Me and his mum/mother" etc. It's just so stiff and matter of fact.

Wonder if he expects call logs to be not only his alibi but mom’s too, the way he refers to her as ‘the mom’ feels like he’s repeating the same that he did to LE. He is more concerned to tell about what mom did during the 9:43 - midnight call than talking about Sebastian, the missing special needs child. He could have made a round trip during that lengthy phone call. If so, why would he have rushed back?

Wonder if he expects call logs to be not only his alibi but mom’s too, the way he refers to her as ‘the mom’ feels like he’s repeating the same that he did to LE. He is more concerned to tell about what mom did during the 9:43 - midnight call than talking about Sebastian, the missing special needs child.
Yes, alibi driven in the delivery. And wants to be sure the public knows they've been 'vetted and cleared'.

That's incredibly problematic. That's the wrong time period to be concerned about, and likely indicates that something happened much earlier than we've been told.

Could he have hidden inside his father's truck and gone to Memphis on his own volition or not? Mom goes to wake him at 6am. but he's gone. What time did dad leave for Memphis? Sebastian was last seen headed to bed before midnight.

How long was the drive out of Memphis back to Nashville? 3 hours.

I've watched mom's interviews and she has yet to say his name. The mom told the reporter that if anyone sees her son to say his name. But, she never says it herself only the reporter does. It's odd.
His name is Sebastian Rogers. It's a great name.

Could he have hidden inside his father's truck and gone to Memphis on his own volition or not? Mom goes to wake him at 6am.Hope they but he's gone. What time did dad leave for Memphis? Sebastian was last seen headed to bed before midnight.

How long was the drive out of Memphis back to Nashville? 3 hours.

I've watched mom's interviews and she has yet to say his name. The mom told the reporter that if anyone sees her son to say his name. But, she never says it herself only the reporter does. It's odd.
His name is Sebastian Rogers. It's a great name.
Hiding in the truck is a great suggestion. Hope they investigated that...

Hiding in the truck is a great suggestion. Hope they investigated that...
The Boston Marathon *advertiser censored* hid in a boat in someone's driveway that was covered with a tarp.

Have there been any search for him with drones? A guy in our area has a commercial drone business which has heat sensors and he is called for lost animals all the time and is very successful when called right away.

I guess it wouldn't be helpful if the child is deceased though.

The Boston Marathon *advertiser censored* hid in a boat in someone's driveway that was covered with a tarp.

Have there been any search for him with drones? A guy in our area has a commercial drone business which has heat sensors and he is called for lost animals all the time and is very successful when called right away.

Drones are still helpful when looking for someone who is deceased, especially if the death was relatively recent (within a few weeks or a month). Between insect activity and the decomposition process, there is still a heat signature that can be picked up even though it looks different than a living person.

Yes, they did use drones.
I believe he was reported as seen by mom after step-dad left for Memphis. In an interview the parents first said they were on the phone with each other from 9:43pm? until midnight when mom went to bed.

I went back and listened to the Duchess interview and I'm thinking maybe SR really did leave on his own. The stepdad had a lot to say about how highly coordinated the search process was. He mentioned almost all of the resources used by name and even mentioned about the storm runoff with divers etc. He talked about how all of his neighbors and even nearby neighborhoods have volunteered video footage to LE. It appeared to me that he was grateful for all of it.
Also mom said that they (KP & SR) did go out for 'supper' that Sunday evening.

I wish we knew why Sebastian liked to play with his flashlight. He took it with him. Why?
It could’ve been because of his (potentially) sensory seeking.

Generally, for the most part, all of us on the Spectrum have something called “Sensory Processing Disorder”. All of us sensory seekers for any number of the senses and vice versa (sensory avoiding). So, for example Sebastian may have sensory seeking behavior for lights.

moo ymmv IMHAutisticO

It could’ve been because of his (potentially) sensory seeking.

Generally, for the most part, all of us on the Spectrum have something called “Sensory Processing Disorder”. All of us sensory seekers for any number of the senses and vice versa (sensory avoiding). So, for example Sebastian may have sensory seeking behavior for lights.

moo ymmv IMHAutisticO
Yes, thank you. That makes sense. I was wondering if he liked to turn lights on & off, whether he liked to make his room dark, play underneath a blanket with flashlight, close the closet door and sit/stand in there with it, climb into things and shut the door and play etc. I at first thought about going outside in the backyard to play with bugs and stuff, then I don’t know how much he went outside to play. Was he afraid of the dark? A dark room, outside?

Rhetorical question --

Two parental figures when a child goes missing -- whom would you expect to make the 911 call? The parent who is right there at home and has the most to offer or the other parent who is away and only has second-hand information?

He has such a strange way of speaking, like who says "Me and the mom" most people would say "Me and my wife" or "His mum and I" "Me and his mum/mother" etc. It's just so stiff and matter of fact.
It always raises a red flag for me when non-LE/non-military people try to posture/speak/behave as if they are LE or military. Maybe it’s because they seem like they’re trying to usurp the presumption of authority and trustworthiness that many people imbue in those figures without actually earning any of it.

JMO, but that behavior is a silent alarm.

It always raises a red flag for me when non-LE/non-military people try to posture/speak/behave as if they are LE or military. Maybe it’s because they seem like they’re trying to usurp the presumption of authority and trustworthiness that many people imbue in those figures without actually earning any of it.

JMO, but that behavior is a silent alarm.
How do you know he didn't serve?
I think he has a military/service background precisely due to the language used. Wouldn't shock me one bit. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duck67