Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I’m referring only to the charges that exist.

If it’s the case that SS abused her year round or abused her in 2020/2021 but LE didn’t find evidence of that that they could use to charge him, I think that’s noteworthy as well. What would make him stop recording evidence of himself, or record it elsewhere, or delete the evidence in a better way during those time periods? Worth the callout in any case, IMO.
Or he bought a new phone ? And they haven’t located that yet?

I agree.

I think the "or" is key and it's only the first option that it CAN be a child under 5, CAN be all the various acts OR CAN be a movie involving a child, not that it means in this case it involved a child under 5.
Ah, this answers my previous question. I misunderstood. So it doesn’t necessarily mean she was under 5.

I can't describe how much this case affects me and possible others.
This is extremely saddening. Words can't describe the emotions.

Wishing the ultimate justice for dear Madeline.
Same...SS is evil, disgusting and lots of other things i cant say. It's so bad that I don't want Mom involved because it will just make it so much worse.

I am really sorry if I have over reacted to your post,but I felt that using terms such as nicer or more compassionate than perhaps unintentionally are undermining people who are looking JS and questioning her involvement. They are just as nice and compassionate as those who feel JS has no involvement .
Yep compassion isnt the right word here :)

I realised from reading the affidavit even just having a child's normal picture or birthday party video in general can be illegal , presumably unless u are the kids mum or dad or grandparent etc and you have an innocent reason to record it .. and yet despite the law being strict on even regular pics ppl like SS were unscared to go where they went ...

Sorry if this has been asked - but what is the earliest date of a custodial/familial charge? Wouldn’t that tell us how old she was?

Because I’m also confused with the under 5 charges - if the dates start in 2019 she couldn’t have been under 5… which would imply another child.

Sorry just trying to understand without actually reading the document for myself cause I really can’t.
The earliest charge for familial in this document is 2023.

The earliest charge in general is 2019, when Madeline would have been 8.

The under 5 charges may not relate at all to a child under 5. The law includes that age, but also included is a list of other elements which could apply.

Sorry if this has been asked - but what is the earliest date of a custodial/familial charge? Wouldn’t that tell us how old she was?

Because I’m also confused with the under 5 charges - if the dates start in 2019 she couldn’t have been under 5… which would imply another child.

Sorry just trying to understand without actually reading the document for myself cause I really can’t.
The under 5 charges are for images.
I think the new charges don’t really have any bearing on JS.
Regardless of any involvement with the abuse and murder of MS, I don’t think anyone (here, at least) has thought she was involved in widespread child abuse or is herself a pedophile.
I wondered if she was involved in the acts and or photos. She wouldn't be the first.

Counts 1 through 8 are “Capital” offenses.

Counts 21 through 60 involve CSAM that he was in possession of (involving a child under 5 among other things.). This doesn’t mean he necessarily produced the material. imo
So here's the full list with the Degree Column and the Plea Column.

Do you know what each letter means? I Googled them but couldn't find anything that helped me understand.

C = Capital
F = Felony?
L =
T =
S =

Charges List:

LevelDegreePlea
1SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
2SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
3SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
4SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
5SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
6SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
7SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
8SEXUAL BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 12 (794.011 2)FC
9SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)FF
10SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)FF
11SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)FF
12SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)FF
13SEXUAL BATTERY WITH A CHILD 12-18 (FAMILIAL/CUSTODIAL AUTHORITY) (794.011 8b)FF
14LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
15LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
16LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
17LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
18LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
19LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
20LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION (800.04 5b)FL
21UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5)FT
22UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
23UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
24UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
25UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
26UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
27UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
28UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
29UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
30UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
31UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
32UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
33UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
34UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
35UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
36UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
37UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
38UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
39UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
40UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
41UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
42UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
43UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
44UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
45UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
46UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
47UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
48UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
49UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
50UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
51UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
52UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
53UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
54UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
55UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
56UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
57UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
58UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
59UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS
60UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5 )FS

I noticed starting with Count 21*, some of the dates are through Feb 26, 2024. Could there be photos of MS death? Is this why LE was sure she was not longer alive?

*UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5)

Moo

I thought JS took down all social media, where is she writing on bipolar etc, can someone link pls, I believe mods said ok to just now ?

Spring forward. Fall back. Your theory doesn't work. If her bedroom time said 08:00 hours and the other clocks had changed, then that would mean she saw Maddy at 09:00 hours "getting ready for school". If all the other clocks said 07:00 yet JS saw 08:00 in her bedroom, the only clock not changed, wouldnt that make her late for work on a daily basis? Besides, was it even that weekend for DST to come into effect on Feb 25?
Oh fiddle dee! I have had it backwards. My own clock has been one hour faster than the real time -- until this past weekend! Now it is set on the "currently observed" time -- which seems to be DST.

DST changed this past weekend March 9-10. All the posts about "my car clock is finally right again!" reminded me of the possibility. Every morning, as I have awoken about 7:30, I reminded myself it's really just 6:30 and I have some me quiet me time before I have to start fixing breakfasts.

We've wondered about JS's hours. If she worked from home . . . Not all the clocks are off. just one in the kitchen and the one beside my bed.

Besides, the time change has NOTHING to do with Maddy's death. A clock being wrong MIGHT account for JS - a sleepy groggy Jenn - glancing at a clock and seeing 8 when the time was actually 7.

While the early morning hours does sound more like 1 a.m. to 5 or 6, the earliest time I'm aware of that is carved in stone is 7:35 for the dumping of the phone and book bag in the dumpster.

Therefore, it is possible Maddy was still alive at 7 a.m.

The reason this appeals to me at all is the strangeness of Jenn saying Maddy was wearing black shorts. She was not trying to stay in sync with SS's story. Why did she have that detail wrong?

Last edited:
I thought JS took down all social media, where is she writing on bipolar etc, can someone link pls, I believe mods said ok to just now ?

I realised from reading the affidavit even just having a child's normal picture or birthday party video in general can be illegal , presumably unless u are the kids mum or dad or grandparent etc and you have an innocent reason to record it .. and yet despite the law being strict on even regular pics ppl like SS were unscared to go where they went ...
huh? That is not accurate. at least not in the US it isn't. if that were the case we'd all be in jail for having photos of child portraits and birthday parties.

I noticed starting with Count 21*, some of the dates are through Feb 26, 2024. Could there be photos of MS death? Is this why LE was sure she was not longer alive?

*UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF MATERIALS DEPICTING SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY A CHILD TEN OR MORE IMAGES (827.071 5)

Moo
Unfortunately I think this is a real possibility
JMO

Moo
Could be, she was reported missing that day.

huh? That is not accurate. at least not in the US it isn't. if that were the case we'd all be in jail for having photos of child portraits and birthday parties.
I must be reading the affidavit wrong . We do have privacy laws nowadays though where even schools and sports clubs can't take any pics n videos of kids without written parental consent , I thought that was what it meant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637