Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #180

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if he did it why hasn't he already taken a plea deal?
Oh! And was there ever a deal on the table?

We have no indication that a plea deal has been made or offered.

One can assume that if the state has what they need and they are seeking the DP, RA and his attorneys may want to have that talk.

It's also possible that the State is waiting to file that motion until as late as possible.

JMO

Well, the O-Theory has served as (a bit of a) trojan horse.

LE and NM have had to make some admissions on the record they might have not otherwise made had the Defense not chosen the O-Theory as SODDI argument.

For example, the State's had to explain why they've not included or have been unable to provide discovery timely, they've admitted that critical early investigation evidence has disappeared so it can't be provided, and they've had to address a line of investigation that was stopped before obvious phones were subpoenaed, and explain that geofencing of the crime scene may be minimal, incomplete, and/or not as robust as might be anticipated.

We'll have to be more patient to know what's on the record vs what will be presented at trial.

JMHO

BBM. And don't forget the evidence not collected (all the sticks arranged on the bodies) from the actual crime scene! And, according to Barbara MacDonald, the bullet wasn't found until a couple days later. IMO, MOO.

BBM. And don't forget the evidence not collected (all the sticks arranged on the bodies) from the actual crime scene! And, according to Barbara MacDonald, the bullet wasn't found until a couple days later. IMO, MOO.

The D's Franks Memorandum cleared that up, didn't it?
They state that the bullet was found between the 2 bodies.

We have no indication that a plea deal has been made or offered.

One can assume that if the state has what they need and they are seeking the DP, RA and his attorneys may want to have that talk.

It's also possible that the State is waiting to file that motion until as late as possible.

JMO
It's hard to get the death penalty in Indiana, IMO. They can barely get one for killing police officers.
Even if he did get it, he would likely die of old age before he would be executed.

The day LE was searching RA's home, especially the burn pit, is there any links where LE was also searching another burn pit? Wonder if RA was the only burn pit searched, that would be very interesting.
I seem to remember that, maybe someplace near where KAK's phone was the day of the murders? I will look and see if I can find a linkable source.

I'm not sure that the State has addressed those particular issues on the record ... yet ?

Can you provide a link where the prosecution have corroborated these claims?

Last edited:
If he’s innocent of the murders, why on earth would he make a plea deal? I sure wouldn’t. I’d continue to fight for justice and my freedom and maintain my integrity. Seriously, what would a plea deal get him anyway? JMT

If he is innocent, he should certainly do exactly as you say.
I don’t think he is innocent.

Last edited:
The D's Franks Memorandum cleared that up, didn't it?
They state that the bullet was found between the 2 bodies.
At the time of the FM, there were pics of it in the ground and later one picture turned up at the lab.
The D was missing the actions in between.

If B Mac is correct, it's possible that it wasn't immediately collected for some reason. MOO

At the time of the FM, there were pics of it in the ground and later one picture turned up at the lab.
The D was missing the actions in between.

If B Mac is correct, it's possible that it wasn't immediately collected for some reason. MOO

I have major trust issues with BMcD.
She has presented diagrams of the CS that apparently are inaccurate.
She is also pushing the RL is the killer theory :rolleyes:

I would like to think that everybody has taken a deep breath and realized that a plea deal is the best course.

Interesting and possible, I wonder how people that donated to RA's expert witnesses would feel. One day asking for funds to prove innocent and the next pleading guilty. Oh what tangled webs we weave.

Such grace and integrity the families have shown. Where is the outrage over the use of Abby and Libby's hashtag or the leak of CS photos! I am livid.

Get him to trial!

Interesting and possible, I wonder how people that donated to RA's expert witnesses would feel. One day asking for funds to prove innocent and the next pleading guilty. Oh what tangled webs we weave.

Such grace and integrity the families have shown. Where is the outrage over the use of Abby and Libby's hashtag or the leak of CS photos
! I am livid.

Get him to trial!

Yep just seems to get brushed over by some as a mere inconvenience. God forbid they condemn these actions.

IMO

I had to chuckle at some of the things I've seen online lol. One said when NM read the "exparte" motion he said "EXPARTE (expert) that's me!"

All jokes aside how did it happen? Was it filed incorrectly? Even so the right thing to do would be not to read it.

The day LE was searching RA's home, especially the burn pit, is there any links where LE was also searching another burn pit? Wonder if RA was the only burn pit searched, that would be very interesting.
Found this...

Murder Sheet sources said KAK confessed to evidence being burned in at his grandparent's burn pit very soon after the murders. MS quotes parts of the LE interrogation and also Barbara Macdonald's interview talked about KAK mentioning his dad and himself going to his grandparent's house the day of the murders.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post/link KAK's 194 page interrogation because it's been sealed by the court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark