Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the State really behind in Discovery or is that a false accusation? I think the defense is behind in looking through all those terabytes.

Why wouldn't Nick want the contempt hearing beforehand? It will be meaningless afterwards.

Because it's not going to get the attorneys kicked off the case. The Supreme Court already said they can stay. Why waste time with it now?

Only this D would NOT find it a "problem" for the defendant accused of murdering two kids to crowdsource and use the hashtag of the victims he is accused of murdering. Many people-- including the state-- believe this guy's guilty and murdered these kids. What if he's convicted? It's likely he will be, JMO. We'll all then be in the situation of having watched this individual using the hashtag of two little eighth grade kids he has just been convicted of murdering in the most heinous fashion imaginable.

Only this D. This is partly why I'm sure the P is the party telling the truth about the geofencing and Turco-- and other things. D just doesn't see things like this as a "problem." And it's disgusting, but this D can't see why. Anything for "Rick"!!

Only this D would NOT find it a "problem" for the defendant accused of murdering two kids to crowdsource and use the hashtag of the victims he is accused of murdering. Many people-- including the state-- believe this guy's guilty and murdered these kids. What if he's convicted? It's likely he will be, JMO. We'll all then be in the situation of having watched this individual using the hashtag of two little eighth grade kids he has just been convicted of murdering in the most heinous fashion imaginable.

Only this D. This is partly why I'm sure the P is the party telling the truth about the geofencing and Turco-- and other things. D just doesn't see things like this as a "problem." And it's disgusting, but this D can't see why. Anything for "Rick"!!

Show us where the "defense" is using that hashtag please.

Emails reveal details in Delphi murders evidence leak

Couple of things I need clarity on today. When people feel JG didn't properly remove the defense team through a hearing.... Is that in reference to the back and forth emails starting 10/6 when they notified the state and judge about the leak?

I see the court asked them a series of questions to be sure this was being properly investigated. To which I can only assume they did not reply since I don't see that in the filing.
View attachment 496087
The next email comes from prosecutor on the 12th informing them of the suicide.

View attachment 496089

The Judge replies telling them she will call a hearing and to cease work on the case until then. Is this the "improper removal"? I absolutely think they will face major penalties once this trial is over. What was she supposed to do once someone died behind these leaks. I'm just playing catch up on things I haven't read in full trying to understand why some feel she isn't playing fair. Seems fair to me.

View attachment 496090
My understanding is that there has to be a hearing specifically for the misconduct or disqualification of an attorney, where both sides, including the attorneys being reprimanded, have an opportunity to present their own evidence.

So the D would know what witnesses the P would be bringing, and plan appropriately to defend themselves. Instead they were cornered on the 19th, the P brought in LE as witnesses to have them removed (whereas the D didn’t have a chance because they were not prepared for a disqualification hearing). I believe this is all related to due process. JMO.

October 19, 2023 TRANSCRIPT
In Camera Hearing Transcript.pdf | PDF Host

EDIT: To add the transcript from the Oct 19 2023 hearing

This would have never been a problem if the judge would have given the defense attorneys the money they needed to properly defend RA. MOO

True, but not everything. And they outright lied about the Professor. And won't tell the defense who made the geofence "map"....and yes, this is according to the defense, who I believe. IMO MOO

If you are basing your support on a tally of who has told the most lies, I am confused.
The Defense has lied repeatedly.
The first one was "We don't intend to try this case in the Public domain ".

JMO

This would have never been a problem if the judge would have given the money the defense attorneys need to properly defend RA. MOO
There is a finite amount of cash available for the defense to use. The judge said that the amount set aside for experts had been depleted. What is the judge supposed to do about that?

There is a finite amount of cash available for the defense to use. The judge said that the amount set aside for experts had been depleted. What is the judge supposed to do about that?

It seems very unconstitutional to make sure the State has all the money they need for experts and then just give the defense "what's left," no?

People who were sharing the campaign were using the hashtag, not the defense team.
This defense team has purposely and intentionally brought all kinds of you-tubers and influencers under their umbrella, from day one. They have run their defense through these contributors. So now they are all muddled together, IMO.

Look at the circus sideshow they created at the last hearing. They brought those social media influencers to the court and have 'courted' them and flirted with them continuously from day one. JMO

So the people 'sharing' the donation campaign are all a part of the defense team, IMO.

It seems very unconstitutional to make sure the State has all the money they need for experts and then just give the defense "what's left," no?
No one has ever said the State has ALL the money they need. That is just not true. They also have constraints. They cannot have every item tested that they'd like tested. They cannot hire many 'outside' experts. They must use employees of the state for the most part.

The defense wanted 45k for a single expert's testimony. I highly doubt there were any P experts getting anywhere near that.

The Carroll County commission had several meetings in order to find ways to fund this trial. It is an enormous expense to them. And that includes the cost of the Prosecution. It is also a finite number just like it is for the defense.

How have they tried it in the public domain? By filing mot

We are clearly talking about 2 different cases.

They assured the Judge that they didn't need a gag order.

The next day , they went to the press and talked about how poor RA was being treated unfairly.

Then, there was the POW photos. They said he was schizophrenic and incoherent, which they backed off on because the Prosecutor wanted him tested and asked for records on his confessions. Confessions to the medical professionals and to the others in the jail . Confessions to his wife and to his mother.

But All of a sudden, RA is no longer mentally unstable. Defense didn't want his records out there... they just wanted to plant that seed in people's minds tha RA is probably insane.

The slip of the Frank's Memorandum, the photos of dead children, let's not forget the passionate Baldwin dramatically proclaiming "journalists, do your job!"

I could go on .. maybe others have things to add

AJMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members