TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I am thinking about this more, I just find it so sad that there was nobody in either Chad or Lori's life that thought what they were doing and saying was off. If anyone told me that they had visions of their spouse dying or if they started rating people on a dark and light scale or talking about zombies taking over someone, I'd like to think I'd say something.. do something.. I mean I just do not understand how everyone seemed to be under some spell.

I have heard people say they feel evil spirits, they feel down or fearful.. maybe they worry for their own safety, have anxiety about flying or driving, etc. I think that would be fairly normal to hear someone say they just feel a sense of doom or something.. I assume depression or anxiety cause people to feel like something bad might happen to them or a loved one. This is so far off from that and I just can't believe nobody was concerned for Tammy or at least telling Lori and/or Chad they are full of it. Seems many in their lives just fueled this path they were on. I am not saying others are responsible for what ultimately happened, but where are their friends and family to stand up and say you need help.

It is tough to put much weight in what JR has said but I do find it interesting that she said CD sexually assaulted her in mid-Dec and then CD starts telling LVD in late-Dec or early Jan that CV had died and a zombie or evil spirit named Ned had taken over his body. It seems to me that CD may have been already hunting for a replacement for TD and thought it might be JR and when it wasn’t he turned to LVD.
According to JR, Chad was also romancing another woman from Arizona before Lori. Allegedly the woman's husband threatened him with exposure when he found messages between the two on his wife's phone. Some speculate that the woman was MG, but I have not seen any further proof.

As I am thinking about this more, I just find it so sad that there was nobody in either Chad or Lori's life that thought what they were doing and saying was off. If anyone told me that they had visions of their spouse dying or if they started rating people on a dark and light scale or talking about zombies taking over someone, I'd like to think I'd say something.. do something.. I mean I just do not understand how everyone seemed to be under some spell.

I have heard people say they feel evil spirits, they feel down or fearful.. maybe they worry for their own safety, have anxiety about flying or driving, etc. I think that would be fairly normal to hear someone say they just feel a sense of doom or something.. I assume depression or anxiety cause people to feel like something bad might happen to them or a loved one. This is so far off from that and I just can't believe nobody was concerned for Tammy or at least telling Lori and/or Chad they are full of it. Seems many in their lives just fueled this path they were on. I am not saying others are responsible for what ultimately happened, but where are their friends and family to stand up and say you need help.
C&L taught their doctrine mainly to people who were susceptible to cults. When Charles and Lori's brother Adam tried to report Lori's crazy/dangerous claims (one to police and another to Lori's parents), they were ignored.

C&L taught their doctrine mainly to people who were susceptible to cults. When Charles and Lori's brother Adam tried to report Lori's crazy/dangerous claims (one to police and another to Lori's parents), they were ignored.
Correct. Lori's family bought her story about Charles Vallow having an affair so they discredited what he said, all except her brother Adam. We have all seen the police interviewing Charles and nothing came of it.

I believe the court has to appove a Defendant having a laptop in court. In the Michelle Troconis (Jennifer Dulos) trial it was asked and although that trial was in CT, the answer was court approved it.

Funny thing in that trial, she ended up using her laptop to display a court ordered sealed document to the gallery behind her and was charged with contempt!

I believe the court has to appove a Defendant having a laptop in court. In the Michelle Troconis (Jennifer Dulos) trial it was asked and although that trial was in CT, the answer was court approved it.

Funny thing in that trial, she ended up using her laptop to display a court ordered sealed document to the gallery behind her and was charged with contempt!
I say just give him a box of crayons and a sheet of paper.

I was trying to listen while also trying to wait on hold for my kiddos flu test results.. Flu B positive.. BOO.. :(

But, did I hear questioning about the officer not knowing who the photographer was? Was that the state or the D questioning him and why did it seem so heated? Do the officers typically know the names of everyone on the scene? I guess I assumed they would not know that or have to remember that. I figure photos have an photographer linked to them so why would the officer knowing exactly who is taking photos be a problem? I might have got it wrong because I heard parts of that and then stepped away for the phone call and then came back and they had moved on.

I just saw someone on twitter ask this question and it's a good question: Why is Chad allowed to have a laptop and does he have internet access on it?

I don't know, but I like the arrangement of the courtroom, where he is front and center facing the jury. So they can check his face for reaction and responses.

The blank, "I don't know nothing" face isn't gonna cut it for 10 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637