AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple folks upthread had mentioned that they didn’t necessarily find it odd CP’s parents took off so quickly in said RV for Alaska (trip may have been planned well in advance, prepaid RV park reservations may have been made, someone gave the opinion that they are the step grandparents so perhaps not as close to Sebastian, etc).

I find it interesting, then, that CP’s mother so promptly showed up at the house (one of the first) to offer presence, support, whatever else … Seemingly showing she cares a great deal for Sebastian, yet, after that, seemingly in great contrast to that action, she is fine with just taking off in RV for Alaska.

JMO.
Wasn't it in one of the YT video's, too numerous to remember which one, that CP's mother's husband had work in Alaska? I mention this because if my husband had work in another state, which is often, I would stay behind and help with some sort of command center, printing flyers/t-shirts, getting supplies like water and energy bars/drinks for the searchers, recruiting others to have a mapped record of where searches were taking place and the like. The kind of activity we normally see when a loved one or young person goes missing.

I would probably encourage my husband to go ahead without me hoping and believing that my step grandchild would be found. MOO

Wasn't it in one of the YT video's, too numerous to remember which one, that CP's mother's husband had work in Alaska? I mention this because if my husband had work in another state, which is often, I would stay behind and help with some sort of command center, printing flyers/t-shirts, getting supplies like water and energy bars/drinks for the searchers, recruiting others to have a mapped record of where searches were taking place and the like. The kind of activity we normally see when a loved one or young person goes missing.

I would probably encourage my husband to go ahead without me hoping and believing that my step grandchild would be found. MOO
At the very least, I’d want to stay with my son who was supporting the biological mother of a missing child.

Multiple folks upthread had mentioned that they didn’t necessarily find it odd CP’s parents took off so quickly in said RV for Alaska (trip may have been planned well in advance, prepaid RV park reservations may have been made, someone gave the opinion that they are the step grandparents so perhaps not as close to Sebastian, etc).

I find it interesting, then, that CP’s mother so promptly showed up at the house (one of the first) to offer presence, support, whatever else … Seemingly showing she cares a great deal for Sebastian, yet, after that, seemingly in great contrast to that action, she is fine with just taking off in RV for Alaska.

JMO.
Some families are just different. I guess I can understand someone going on a planned trip, but I can't really figure out why they couldn't have at least posted SR's missing flyer on their Facebook page. Yesterday, I just checked CR and KR's Facebook pages for updates, and all mention of SR being missing has disappeared. That's okay, I guess, but just not something I'd do.

Just another theory. I think someone was waiting in the house that night. One scenario is someone was getting tired of being drug into court all the time. Perhaps someone stepped in to help out and may be holding him somewhere. Or someone perhaps that wanted to traffic him. Remember Shawn Hornbeck? He escaped over 4 years later. He may be alive and being held somewhere. jmo.

IMG_1371.jpeg

Where is this dear child?

Just another theory. I think someone was waiting in the house that night. One scenario is someone was getting tired of being drug into court all the time. Perhaps someone stepped in to help out and may be holding him somewhere. Or someone perhaps that wanted to traffic him. Remember Shawn Hornbeck? He escaped over 4 years later. He may be alive and being held somewhere. jmo.
I think your first scenario makes sense and that’s my guess for now. That would be such a bad idea though.

If someone were waiting in the house that night, how did they get in and then out again (with a 15 year old who wouldn't likely have gone along willingly) without getting attacked by the dogs? Or at least setting the dogs barking? And then how did they get away with Sebastian without being spotted? They would have had to have had a car nearby to use as a getaway vehicle.

I suppose it could have happened -anything is possible at this point since he's apparently vanished without a trace- but that scenario still leaves me with more questions than answers.

I think your first scenario makes sense and that’s my guess for now. That would be such a bad idea though.
I wouldn't even rule out asking Mexico to be on the lookout. Everyone involved with all the drama needs to be considered a POI. Tunnel vision isn't going to solve this case and going round and round searching the same places isn't gonna find him. I think he could very well be alive out there somewhere. jmo.

If someone were waiting in the house that night, how did they get in and then out again (with a 15 year old who wouldn't likely have gone along willingly) without getting attacked by the dogs? Or at least setting the dogs barking? And then how did they get away with Sebastian without being spotted? They would have had to have had a car nearby to use as a getaway vehicle.

I suppose it could have happened -anything is possible at this point since he's apparently vanished without a trace- but that scenario still leaves me with more questions than answers.
Let’s say they came in through the front door, the one with a code while KP & SR were gone during the day. They hid in Faith’s room, waited for KP to put the dogs in the kennel for the night & go to bed herself. Her bedroom is on 1 side of the house, Sebastian’s room is on the other side next to the garage. They either silence SR with a cloth in his mouth or tape, go out through the garage while their partner pulls into the driveway & they are gone. If they are patient it would’ve been no problem.

Edited to add - I don’t think this happened. This makes no sense to me, nor do any other scenarios I’ve played in my head.

Last edited:
I am thinking his body was dumped into the Mighty Mississippi, maybe even off of the big Hernando DeSoto Bridge that spans Tennessee and Mississippi.

Chris was working in Memphis at the time, he would be more than familiar with the river in that area. And *if* he or Katie harmed Sebastian, accidentally or on purpose, they possibly would think that no one would ever find his body if it was in that huge river, especially if it was weighted down. I just cannot imagine, if this was foul play, where else this precious child could be but in the river. There would be no scent, no trail, no evidence. MOO

Let’s say they came in through the front door, the one with a code while KP & SR were gone during the day. They hid in Faith’s room, waited for KP to put the dogs in the kennel for the night & go to bed herself. Her bedroom is on 1 side of the house, Sebastian’s room is on the other side next to the garage. They either silence SR with a cloth in his mouth or tape, go out through the garage while their partner pulls into the driveway & they are gone. If they are patient it would’ve been no problem.
But why though? Why SR?

Are the dogs left loose in the house while the family is out or are they kenneled then, too?

Just based on what Seth has said, their split started out very unpleasant with unfounded accusations and the judge told them to work it out. They each have joint physical custody and joint legal custody. They don’t even pay each other child support. This was decided in CA and evidently has worked for them.

The other person in the house who keeps dragging a parent into court has nothing to do with Sebastian or either of his parents.

But why though? Why SR?
I have no idea. I was just playing off Hestia’s Fire’s suggestion that what if someone was waiting in the house. Why would any of them do this to Sebastian? I’m as lost now as I have been since they called the Amber Alert.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what happened to Sebastian. Parents do not make an accident look like something else, right? Dr G said it when Jose tried to play off Caylee drowning in the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat