AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea. I was just playing off Hestia’s Fire’s suggestion that what if someone was waiting in the house. Why would any of them do this to Sebastian? I’m as lost now as I have been since they called the Amber Alert.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what happened to Sebastian. Parents do not make an accident look like something else, right? Dr G said it when Jose tried to play off Caylee drowning in the pool.
Agreed. It’s just so much information yet no information, right?

At this point I’m feeling like LE has a theory. They’ve been really quiet. I feel like they’re building their case, getting their ducks in a row. They’ve been too quiet as of late.

I have no idea. I was just playing off Hestia’s Fire’s suggestion that what if someone was waiting in the house. Why would any of them do this to Sebastian? I’m as lost now as I have been since they called the Amber Alert.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what happened to Sebastian. Parents do not make an accident look like something else, right? Dr G said it when Jose tried to play off Caylee drowning in the pool.
For the record, I think it was concernedmother who theorized someone was in the house. Personally, I don't really see how that scenario was likely, considering they had dogs.

I can't imagine why some outsider would target Sebastian, either.

Let’s say they came in through the front door, the one with a code while KP & SR were gone during the day. They hid in Faith’s room, waited for KP to put the dogs in the kennel for the night & go to bed herself. Her bedroom is on 1 side of the house, Sebastian’s room is on the other side next to the garage. They either silence SR with a cloth in his mouth or tape, go out through the garage while their partner pulls into the driveway & they are gone. If they are patient it would’ve been no problem.

Edited to add - I don’t think this happened. This makes no sense to me, nor do any other scenarios I’ve played in my head.
Possible … Thanks for sharing your possible scenario.

I still would think those dogs would likely have been barking like crazy (even if already put inside their kennels for the night).

I speak from my personal experience only/moo.

I know our standard poodle (I have owned 3 over the years and all behaved similarly) even knows when someone’s coming down our dead-end road well before they pass by the front of our home. He alerts us as soon as he hears someone begin to approach.

It is possible, I suppose, the extent to which a dog would alarm thereby alerting owners to the presence of unfamiliar people can vary from breed to breed (and even dog to dog).

Last edited:
Agreed. It’s just so much information yet no information, right?

At this point I’m feeling like LE has a theory. They’ve been really quiet. I feel like they’re building their case, getting their ducks in a row. They’ve been too quiet as of late.

Puzzling. LE either have zilch or they’re sitting on something big.

My mind keeps flip flopping back and forth. Coming up with new theories is easy, but the pieces simply do not fit together.

Say only one parent was directly involved why would one cover for other. I can’t see CP covering for KP, nor the other way around. If it was ‘joint enterprise’, Why, what happened ?? Sebastian was going to live with dad, so what did they have to gain?
The only thing that makes sense is an accident, they panicked and both were involved in the coverup. But with CP already on his 5th wife, it indicates devotion and true love is not his strong suit. Plus he’s a hot head IMO. So why stick by KP and go down with a sinking ship, cause let’s face it they are both not looking good at this point. IMO.

My thought is one of them is eventually going to turn against the other and broker a deal. I hope it’s KP, for the simple reason that she’s Sebastian’s mum and her loyalty to Sebastian should always take priority over any misguided loyalty to CP.

God, I hope Sebastian’s alive! But for that to work someone else must be looking after him. So another person(s) has chosen to be actively involved. Who and why?

I am thinking his body was dumped into the Mighty Mississippi, maybe even off of the big Hernando DeSoto Bridge that spans Tennessee and Mississippi.
Edited by me! The above *should* state that the Hernando DeSoto Bridge, under which flows the Mississippi River, connects Tennessee and ARKANSAS, not Mississippi.

(I’m a Memphis native but it’s been awhile since I have been back, and I forgot my geography!)

Still hoping Sebastian is alive and well somehow, but lately when there is an ongoing missing persons case, my thoughts first turn to someone being tossed into deep rushing water. It is the only thing that really makes sense to me when someone disappears without a trace.

My mind keeps flip flopping back and forth. Coming up with new theories is easy, but the pieces simply do not fit together.

Say only one parent was directly involved why would one cover for other. I can’t see CP covering for KP, nor the other way around. If it was ‘joint enterprise’, Why, what happened ?? Sebastian was going to live with dad, so what did they have to gain?
The only thing that makes sense is an accident, they panicked and both were involved in the coverup. But with CP already on his 5th wife, it indicates devotion and true love is not his strong suit. Plus he’s a hot head IMO. So why stick by KP and go down with a sinking ship, cause let’s face it they are both not looking good at this point. IMO.

My thought is one of them is eventually going to turn against the other and broker a deal. I hope it’s KP, for the simple reason that she’s Sebastian’s mum and her loyalty to Sebastian should always take priority over any misguided loyalty to CP.

God, I hope Sebastian’s alive! But for that to work someone else must be looking after him. So another person(s) has chosen to be actively involved. Who and why?
I’ve been doing the same. There are so many things that could have happened. And it’s so hard to just give up hope that he’s alive somewhere.

I’ve been doing the same. There are so many things that could have happened. And it’s so hard to just give up hope that he’s alive somewhere.

Having a child vanish is a life sentence for families (most families!)

I’m reminded of Jayme Closs. No connection to the perp, no solid leads (expect for the car they didn’t even bother to probe) Perp didn’t even have a discernible digital footprint. No nothing. Then out of nowhere she reappears.

With no direct evidence suggesting death, there is always hope.

I flip flop also but it's mainly because of the weird, IMO, YT's by all of the parents. None of them appear to have a motive. CP wanted SR out of the house and seemed kinda confident he would be getting good news in his custody of his daughter but that is obviously out of the window.

Seth wanted SR to come live with him, unless he didn't and is lying, so that was working in his favor that SR would be there soon. KP may have been torn that SR would be leaving but she had also been carrying more of the weight of parenting so IDK but I can not for the life of me see her pulling this off without CP and I just don't see him taking this on for her 'cause like you say he was on his 5th wife, has a stable career that he likes and allows him some freedom away from home and was fighting for his daughter.

I'm back to where I was at the beginning. That SR left the house. Argh. But I also don't think that SR wasn't sophisticated enough at his age and development to conceal his whereabouts. Why wasn't he found weeks ago? Is it as all the parents fear that he is/was with someone else?

Who thinks these cases are going to go national? There was a custody hearing coming up. If someone thought CP was going to get full custody who might want to cause a diversion? Probably everyone that lived or spent time knew the key code. Something about the ex interview unnerved me. I thought the whole airport situation was bizarre. I don't think she did anything but maybe someone trying to help her . Not ruling anyone out but think there are others that could have their own motives too. These lives were messy all around. That's why I hope they are investigating every angle. I just think there's hope he is alive. Jmo

Who thinks these cases are going to go national? There was a custody hearing coming up. If someone thought CP was going to get full custody who might want to cause a diversion? Probably everyone that lived or spent time knew the key code. Something about the ex interview unnerved me. I thought the whole airport situation was bizarre. I don't think she did anything but maybe someone trying to help her . Not ruling anyone out but think there are others that could have their own motives too. These lives were messy all around. That's why I hope they are investigating every angle. I just think there's hope he is alive. Jmo
Interesting. That is the first time I have heard this motive. You may be on to something. MOO

I know very little about the case, but what do we usually see with missing persons cases especially children? It's usually the people close to them. I could look back but maybe it's easier to just ask, Does Sebastian have a history of running away?

I know very little about the case, but what do we usually see with missing persons cases especially children? It's usually the people close to them. I could look back but maybe it's easier to just ask, Does Sebastian have a history of running away?
Not according to his parents, step parent. This appears to be a first.

I flip flop also but it's mainly because of the weird, IMO, YT's by all of the parents. None of them appear to have a motive. CP wanted SR out of the house and seemed kinda confident he would be getting good news in his custody of his daughter but that is obviously out of the window.

Seth wanted SR to come live with him, unless he didn't and is lying, so that was working in his favor that SR would be there soon. KP may have been torn that SR would be leaving but she had also been carrying more of the weight of parenting so IDK but I can not for the life of me see her pulling this off without CP and I just don't see him taking this on for her 'cause like you say he was on his 5th wife, has a stable career that he likes and allows him some freedom away from home and was fighting for his daughter.

I'm back to where I was at the beginning. That SR left the house. Argh. But I also don't think that SR wasn't sophisticated enough at his age and development to conceal his whereabouts. Why wasn't he found weeks ago? Is it as all the parents fear that he is/was with someone else?
I agree with you. With what little I know about this- Granted, I've seen a lot of the videos on TikTok and such. He left the house (that we know).. but, also knowing that he is autistic and a gamer tells me if there was any chance he was intending to run away he'd come back for his games. This all stinks to me. Something isn't right here. I don't know maybe im just looking too into it.. I guess I better fall down the rabbit hole.

*edited to add* This oddly reminds me of Summer Wells.

DBM (I noticed @Eli9 already answered the question.) ☺️

I find it hard to believe that a stranger was hiding in the house the dogs didn't go crazy.
It may not have been a stranger. Anyone close enough to the family to know the code to the front door may have been known by the dogs. I believe the mother has said that no one outside the home knew the code but that may not be true.

It may not have been a stranger. Anyone close enough to the family to know the code to the front door may have been known by the dogs. I believe the mother has said that no one outside the home knew the code but that may not be true.
This is a good point.

I had not thought of that possibility.

You are right … It is possible it could have been a person well known to the dogs (in which case they may not bark).

Sometimes dogs just take a liking to a person for no reason, though. Our neighbor's dogs used to bark their heads off whenever anybody walked by on the street. I couldn't even have coffee on my own deck without the dogs going berserk. Except one night somebody broke into their basement and stole some stuff. A house webcam shows the dogs following the burglar around, wagging and stopping to watch while they unloaded tools from a cabinet.

So while I'm inclined to agree the doggos would probably have alerted, it's not one hundred percent.

This is a good point.

I had not thought of that possibility.

You are right … It is possible it could have been a person well known to the dogs (in which case they may not bark).
My thinking on the dogs is, if they are the cute little fluffy pups I’m picturing in my head - they aren’t watch dogs right? Any made for tv crime show, the perp would show up with doggie treats in his pocket & they become his best friends. Sad to say my pit bull would’ve given me up for a Milk Bone or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal