OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God for the arrests.

I know MSM said there was blood at the crime scene and mention about them being shot. I know that. I know the women haven’t been seen. I know that.

And yet I just want to hope that they are alive somewhere, somehow.

Obviously in NYC there is crime, there is murder, but nobody here is thrown into a cattle incinerator or used as feed for hogs. This freaks me completely out.

There’s really nowhere to hide in NYC because no place is completely barren, especially since the days of surveillance cameras.

The Mafia here used to kill people in public places like restaurants and barbershops. There were always witnesses, not that everyone would speak up.

But this being snatched away with no one around for many miles and no cameras is so unfathomable to me. I guess if they are dead they won’t be found unless someone takes a plea.

JMO

*this is how I found out Tad Cullum was Tifany’s boyfriend:

Non-party Tifany Adams ("Movant Adams") moves ot quash the Subpoena to Produce and Permit Inspection of Documents ("the Subpoena") served on her by Respondent, Tracie Lynn Cullum, now Jorde ("Respondent Jorde"). Movant Adams further moves for a Protective Order relating ot this Subpoena. Atrue and correct copy of the Subpoena si attached as Exhibit "А".

As suspected, this is some Yellowstone wanna be stuff. The two principles probable used some hired farm help to do the deed.

LE has enough to detain suspects and search properties. I doubt there will be charges by the time of the press release/conference if it occurs today.

It will be interesting to see what LE reveals initially...IMO.

*this is how I found out Tad Cullum was Tifany’s boyfriend:

Non-party Tifany Adams ("Movant Adams") moves ot quash the Subpoena to Produce and Permit Inspection of Documents ("the Subpoena") served on her by Respondent, Tracie Lynn Cullum, now Jorde ("Respondent Jorde"). Movant Adams further moves for a Protective Order relating ot this Subpoena. Atrue and correct copy of the Subpoena si attached as Exhibit "А".
Interesting….. from reading portions of that document, IMO it seems this individual TA is readily willing to involve in other people’s protracted matters and legal wranglings. More could well be revealed as this unfolds. MOO

Attachments

• IMG_9546.jpeg
    IMG_9546.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 7

Professional Company and Officer Search Subscription Service
www.bizapedia.com

Cullum Farms USDOT 2172124 - Keyes, Oklahoma Trucking Company

Cullum Farms is a licensed and DOT registred trucking company running freight hauling business from Keyes, Oklahoma. Cullum Farms USDOT number is 2172124. Cullum Farms is motor carrier providing freight transportation services and hauling cargo.
www.quicktransportsolutions.com

Cullum Farms USDOT 2172124 - Keyes, Oklahoma Trucking Company

Cullum Farms is a licensed and DOT registred trucking company running freight hauling business from Keyes, Oklahoma. Cullum Farms USDOT number is 2172124. Cullum Farms is motor carrier providing freight transportation services and hauling cargo.
www.quicktransportsolutions.com

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

They need to build a solid case against both. Texas County has about 20,000 residents...not sure how many are eligible for jury duty. I am sure that everyone in the county knows this duo. That may be good or bad for a case against them, depending how they are viewed by the locals.

Also, this "Grandma" defendant does not match the stereotypical image of the person being visited after going over the hills and through the woods for a Sunday lunch. It will be very interesting as to how she is both portrayed and perceived in the media...IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so monumentally sad. 6 children without their mothers, 2 of those children likely will be in foster care, a pastor lost his wife....for what?
The perpetrators will spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny