OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good theory.. but who would have been watching the kids and keeping up appearances at Four Corners (if in fact they did) .. or do you think TC handled the dirty work himself, TA with the kids, and the CT duo after the fact?
Good questions. With all the LE involved and considering the interval between the disappearances and the arrests, and the tight time window for the initial confrontation: I am anticipating we are going to hear about a mountain of cellular and otherwise electronic data about the vehicles and players and exactly where they were as this crime progressed. JMO but I anticipate that LE has known for some time when Mrs Kelley was established to be the proctor for this visit and that arrangements were made by TA to ensure that the second person in the Kia was not one of her own friends or acquaintances. I also anticipate that we will be told that there is much more rancorous history between TA and JK than we are aware of to date.
Supposition and JMO where and as applicable

Early on, I would like to know when the children were removed from TA's custody and presence. If that was within hours of the discovery of the Kia, compounded by the coinciding involvement of the OSBI and FBI: one would have anticipated that the perpetrators would have been making travel plans, possibly?

I can see a hundred different documentaries being made about this in the future.
I can, too.

This whole thing borders on the unbelievable. A grandmother who rules the roost and a boyfriend and friends who will do the unthinkable for her.

Look how many families were just ruined. And the kids -- unless Veronica has some family that might take them, they stand a chance of being raised by a father who's had his share of problems.

Did Tifany really think she could pull this off?

She is one strong tough cookie...big voice in repub party, head of the school board, big land owner.....and knows the legal system very well...all these points in MSM in recent years.
I can see why some folks were scared to talk about her--and why LE had to be very, very sure before an arrest. I hope she can't make bail but who knows?

I can, too.

This whole thing borders on the unbelievable. A grandmother who rules the roost and a boyfriend and friends who will do the unthinkable for her.

Look how many families were just ruined. And the kids -- unless Veronica has some family that might take them, they stand a chance of being raised by a father who's had his share of problems.

Did Tifany really think she could pull this off?
I do genuinely believe she thought she could pull it off. They wouldn't have done it otherwise.
Like most criminals IMO, she believed she was smarter than law enforcement. I doubt she counted on the FBI being called in, but even that might not have deterred her. People who think they are above the law manage to convince themselves of a lot of nonsense- 'no body, no crime!' 'If we all just keep our mouths shut, they can't prove anything even if they suspect us!'

I’m open to that theory. TA is the one who wanted this done, the two males do it, and the female helps by pretending to have a breakdown or something.

Somehow they got those ladies to stop, so I could see it playing out this way.

Good theory.. but who would have been watching the kids and keeping up appearances at Four Corners (if in fact they did) .. or do you think TC handled the dirty work himself, TA with the kids, and the CT duo after the fact?

Yeah I was thinking something like that.
I agree with this scenario! I think Cora knew what happened when they returned home and may have helped cover up the crimes or assisted with the crime after they were ambushed.

View attachment 497000
All four individuals were booked into the Texas County Jail on two counts of First-Degree Murder, two counts of Kidnapping, and one count of Conspiracy to Commit Murder in the First Degree.

Good questions. With all the LE involved and considering the interval between the disappearances and the arrests, and the tight time window for the initial confrontation: I am anticipating we are going to hear about a mountain of cellular and otherwise electronic data about the vehicles and players and exactly where they were as this crime progressed. JMO but I anticipate that LE has known for some time when Mrs Kelley was established to be the proctor for this visit and that arrangements were made by TA to ensure that the second person in the Kia was not one of her own friends or acquaintances. I also anticipate that we will be told that there is much more rancorous history between TA and JK than we are aware of to date.
Supposition and JMO where and as applicable
I think you’re right.. that there is something more to TA ensuring JK was the supervisor. But if the kids really weren’t with TA for the planned pickup, then that would have been a red flag to police as well.

MOO

What a massive embarrassment she is for our state @imstilla.grandma. "Courage and integrity." I am 100% driving up there to watch her trial (if she has one).
And her over the top references to God, Christian values and so on, in her announcements and FB posts.
Immoral hypocrite and liar, her godly "values" just used as a power play for her self importance, influence and narcissism.

I’m wondering if the people involved were somehow powerful politically in the area, which gave them a sense of being able, even if suspected, to bully, threaten and control the narrative! This made them feel more powerful to be above suspicion and felt they could out smart LE! I feel there was a very good reason for LE to maintain silence to the public until the arrests! LE did an outstanding job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal