OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
I don’t think “Granny” has a compassionate bone in her body. <modsnip> Unfortunately, imo, I think what granny wanted, granny got. This time granny got caught…

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the "butcher" thing been confirmed? I've heard one of them owns a cattle company, but that's not the same thing as a "butcher" in my mind.

It appears so. In addition to that link from the USABEEF.org site, his personal Facebook has numerous posts referencing (some with photos) their meat for sale. Here’s one of those posts

FWIW, zooming in on the photos shows a label on the product that says Texline Meat Processing

In an older County Fair brochure I found this mention of their names with “Twombly Cattle Co”. I blocked out the phone numbers listed fyi.

Attachments

• IMG_1390.jpeg
    IMG_1390.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1393.jpeg
    IMG_1393.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Cattle do get slaughtered.
For sure, but I think that typically happens at a meat-processing plant. Except, cattle farmers may personally slaughter cattle for their own consumption.

I would be surprised to find any of the suspects have a slaughtering facility of any notable size, but I also don't think it's necessary to have one in order to dismember human bodies. We see it all the time -- perps cutting up their victims to try and make it less likely to find them.

But, in this case, I'm leaning more toward the men taking the bodies somewhere local (a well, ravine, etc) where they didn't think they'd be discovered, rather than dismembering. But, I could be very wrong.

One of the four is going to talk if they haven't already and tell what happened to the bodies.

MOO

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> Murder is far beyond passionate concern of children’s safety. There is no valid justification, it reeks of self-entitlement and control - her way or no way IMO

I don’t think “Granny” has a compassionate bone in her body. <modsnip: quoted post was removed> Unfortunately, imo, I think what granny wanted, granny got. This time granny got caught…
Especially when you factor in the murder of a woman totally unconnected to the custody situation. This wasn’t about protecting the kids, it was about granny gaining custody of them at all costs.

It appears so. In addition to that link from the USABEEF.org site, his personal Facebook has numerous posts referencing (some with photos) their meat for sale. Here’s one of them
Actually, that couldn't be done on a farm - meat for sale must meet the very high standards for food safety in an animal processing plant that is frequently inspected, and has all the equipment for efficiency.

JMO

I don’t think “Granny” has a compassionate bone in her body. <modsnip: quoted post was removed> Unfortunately, imo, I think what granny wanted, granny got. This time granny got caught…
IMO, murders don't have to hate everybody, they just have to hate, hate, hate their victims.

JMO

Anxiously waiting for the PC, which was stated to be held either today or tomorrow.
I see it hasn't happened yet.
OSBI did a stellar job in apprehending these murderers, within 2 weeks. I think they knew from the get go who was responsible for these tragic senseless deaths.
Heartfelt condolences to the families of Jilian and Veronica. May the 6 children have every support possible, as this trauma will affect them the rest of their lives.

The mother's abandoned vehicle was found in a rural part of Texas County, Oklahoma off Highway 95.
The mother’s abandoned vehicle was found in a rural part of Texas County, Oklahoma off Highway 95.

Adams is the grandmother of Butler’s children, and Cullum is her boyfriend, according to NewsNation.

Cole and Cora Twombly have been in an eight-year relationship and are friends with Adams on Facebook.

Several law enforcement agencies were at properties in Cimmaron and Texas Counties on Saturday, including at Adams’ home.

One person was arrested in Cimmaron County while the other three were nabbed in Texas County.

It appears so. In addition to that link from the USABEEF.org site, his personal Facebook has numerous posts referencing (some with photos) their meat for sale. Here’s one of those posts

FWIW, zooming in on the photos shows a label on the product that says Texline Meat Processing

In an older County Fair brochure I found this mention of their names with “Twombly Cattle Co”. I blocked out the phone numbers listed fyi.
I went back to his FB to see the pic & caption and found this one Log into Facebook

He states "Have appointments to harvest 3 a month and have the cattle to fill em." so at least in 2021, he was definitely hiring out for the meat to be put up (harvested, processed, butchered - it all means the same thing).

And really, the only reason it even matters is so that hopefully at least, it means they didn't add stripping all their dignity by this method.

MOO, I would not be surprised one bit the other three get a DP, and TA walks away with life because she was the first one to talk.
Wouldn’t that, too, be so on brand for her?
Wondering whether the gang of 4 initially alibied each other during the pre-arrest phase of the investigation - or whether someone else was enticed to supply those lies.

Oh... Tiffany Has had years to bias anyone to believe what she wanted. I really hope they will unseal all the custody docs we saw before they were sealed. They said it all....
With such a contentious custody battle going on I am shocked that no one thought that an abandoned gas station in the middle of nowhere might not be a safe place to make an exchange. Perhaps there should be a requirement for public location custody exchanges when one is embroiled in a custody battle. People can get very emotional and do stupid things in these situations. moo

abandoned gas station

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> She murdered their mother and another, completely unrelated woman who had four kids of her own. 6 children left motherless in the blink of an eye doesn't give me 'protecting the children' vibes. She's just a psychopath who saw those kids as her property and was willing to kill anyone who stood in her way of keeping them.

Does anyone know the timeline of how long VB and CWR were together, when they broke up, and when TA became involved in the custody dispute?

I know it's been going on for quite a while, but was there a time when VB had custody? Or, split custody?

[snipped]
...Godspeed Veronica and Jilian
May the children of both of these women be loved and and supported through the trauma of this experience. In time, may they heal and go on to live the wonderful blessed lives they deserve.
MOO
Yes, so many people affected.

I would add prayers for the Twombly children. They will likely face cruel remarks from other children and will have to come to terms with how their parents, whom they presumably loved and trusted, could do such terrible things.

A woman I knew hired a hit man to kill her husband. It was successful. She was closer to an acquaintance than a friend, but it messed with my head for several years (trying to understand how I could not have seen she would be capable of doing something like that, realizing we can't always see people's true nature and then not trusting people as easily). I can't imagine how children can process something like this.

Veronica's children have both lost their mother (presumably) and will have to deal with their grandmother having done it.

Jilian's children at least have the knowledge that she died helping someone, though they of course have the trauma of losing their mother.

And all of these children, as well as children in the area who are aware of this case, have lost some of their innocence.

Such a senseless, horrible crime.

In one of the court filings I read (I believe it was filed by the father of the children), VB was accused of allowing a known sex offender (uncle maybe?) to have access to the children. I believe VB was required to keep this person away from the children and she did not. (At least that was accused in the motion). Maybe this is why the court was requiring a supervisor for visitation? To make sure VB did not allow this person near the children. Perhaps this is why the grandmother felt passionately about the children's safety to take the actions she did.
I have considered this too and it's possible that's exactly what convinced the other couple to go along and possibly what caused TA to kill. But based on everything I've read about TA, including things her own son said in records, I think it's just as or more likely that she made false claims against VB and/or her family in the first place. It's very typical behavior for a Psychopath to alienate their victims or "owned people" from others who can support them, help them, give them a different narrative than the one being fed. I can't rule out whether SA took place ever by anyone. But I definitely don't rule out that TA would lie in court documents to get what she wanted. I can't imagine what all VB went through in the last several years or how groomed the kids might have been against their own Mother. The docs I read show TA was super supportive of her son until he put himself in a position to lose custody to VB. Then she hung him out to dry too. MOO. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member