WA WA - Cristina Ase, 61, Vancouver, 26 Mar 2024

Well you post does actually raise more suspicion.....maybe there were more trips to these unknown parts...but she could get back to start work on time, so no suspicions raised.
I'd be curious if they asked her husband if she's ever been late coming home?

Like had she possibly ever made a stop in that same area on her way home?

It seems like they just know about the previous 3 morning ones with the being an hour late b/c of work, but have they looked into the possibility of her also being late in the evenings as well?

Though depending on their respective schedules, I guess it's possible he (husband) might not even know - and it'd be easy to blame being late on "had to stay late at work today" I suppose also.

I would be very interested to know what belongings she took with her, was her purse in her vehicle, was the vehicle was registered to her husband (curious that it was returned).
Since her phone was turned off a 16 minute highway drive away, whoever returned the vehicle must have:
-taken a taxi-transit-or walked to their home base, or
-had an accomplice along in another vehicle.

With regards to husband, I'm curious to know where he was when her phone was pinging, and, of course, police will have looked at that too.

Note, I mean "where he was", not "where was his phone pinging".

JMO

The bolded detail is the one I find most perplexing.

At 6:47, the phone shows Ase took the Southeast Foster Road exit and drove a few blocks through residential neighborhoods before spending more than three hours in a neighborhood north of Glenwood Park.

Police say phone data shows Ase was likely moving between the park and one or more homes.

Does this mean she (or her phone) was going back and forth between the park and the home or homes? What could explain this? Has the park been thoroughly searched? Are there any places in the park where one could conceal a body?

The bolded detail is the one I find most perplexing.

Does this mean she (or her phone) was going back and forth between the park and the home or homes? What could explain this? Has the park been thoroughly searched? Are there any places in the park where one could conceal a body?
Loading or unloading things from her vehicle, perhaps? But then you'd imagine she would have parked directly in front of the home she was visiting.

None of these are very plausible, but--Trying to sell something? Collecting donations for a charity or religion? Canvassing for a political candidate? Trying to locate someone she doesn't have an exact address for? Spying on somebody? Delivering mail, packages, food, meals on wheels? Found something in the park (somebody's keys, something like that) and trying to return it to the owner?

Has the park been thoroughly searched? Are there any places in the park where one could conceal a body?
RSBM

I had the same question and quickly looked around it on street view. No, it has widely spaced shade trees surrounding a playground and the elementary school field, not a single shrub in sight.

Area seems to have nice enough homes, not fancy but comfortable.

JMO

ETA: what would anyone be doing there starting before 7 am? Not exactly visiting hours.

Wondering if they had any children? Don’t remember seeing anything. Trying to think of reasons we haven’t come up with yet for her to be in that neighborhood-going between houses and the park. My thoughts were an older child, maybe not a good lifestyle and she was sneaking away to help…or a friend/relative? My mind keeps going to her helping someone. Unless the movement on her phone was not her, which maybe leads to the perp living there…going back and forth trying to figure out what to do and how to get rid of evidence. But WHY RETURN THE CAR? I need to know! I’ll be racking my brain trying to figure this out.

I just keep thinking of all the "stories" people have shared about her super astute medical diagnostic skills.... wish I could share, but all i can say is imo...moo.
I do just keep wondering if these travels were in relation to some particular medical healing???

I am reading accolades about Cristina on many many fb posts.....
She is so revered.
So medically skilled.
She helped so many people.

sigh.

Since she is known for being a very helpful and dedicated person, I wonder if her disappearance happened while she was trying to help someone but things went badly. Bringing someone medical supplies? Providing care for someone without insurance?

Where this theory falls apart is the fact that her car was cleaned and returned. I just don't think a "bad guy" would do that!

Since she is known for being a very helpful and dedicated person, I wonder if her disappearance happened while she was trying to help someone but things went badly. Bringing someone medical supplies? Providing care for someone without insurance?

Where this theory falls apart is the fact that her car was cleaned and returned. I just don't think a "bad guy" would do that!
Perhaps someone misunderstood her absence/actions.

Surely LE is piecing together just how that vehicle arrived back home. CCTV is everywhere!

I know. I keep thinking that too....
Except why return it so close to her home.
Maybe their is some twisted compassion in our clues. ????

I don’t know if the homeless camp is still in this location, but this article of 2021 is about a homeless man living in a who tragically died when his travel trailer caught fire. He kept it parked at the northern edge of Glenwood Park:

“Portland Fire & Rescue crews arrived at Southeast 88th Avenue and Southeast Claybourne Street just after 3:30 a.m. and found Roberts’ home on fire among a cluster of other vehicles and tents on the northern edge of Glenwood Park, spokesperson Lt. Laurent Picard told The Oregonian/OregonLive.”

Homeless man dies in fire, Oregonlive.com

If the encampment is still there, could Cristina have been helping the homeless there? But if so, what happened? If she’d gone there on those other dates, yet showed up at work just a little late, what could have happened this last time?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandraca
Back