OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking if it was possible that Jilian had her phone on with her husband the entire 45 minute drive to the site. Given the contentiousness of this whole custody case and it being the first time Jilian was supervising, I think that might have been the case. Hence his quick response in driving over there with his friend.
I think this should be SOP if/when someone is in that kind of contentious situation, just in case! If it's not needed, then cool...even if it's a dash cam or something.

BBM - So perhaps part of the secrecy was also the safety of the Twombley's daughter. What a brave girl she is.

Also it's freaking heartbreaking that these 2 women were even in this situation. Jilian bringing a gun tells me all I need to know and those women should have NEVER been put in a situation to pick up kids in the middle of nowhere alone. For a pastors wife to feel the need to bring a gun says a lot about how she felt going in to this situation. I have no doubt someone was tracking them.. either they were on the phone or through an app that shares locations.. because someone afraid enough to bring a gun likely was also take precautions like location sharing.

I am pro gun so these comments aren't to say she shouldn't have had one, it's to say she should not have felt she needed one in this situation. If they were meeting up at the police station or somewhere very public, I think this would have had a very different ending. :(
Yes... I feel certain custody transfer laws are going to be changing after this.

Tifany is dumber than I’ve been saying. She claimed that Veronica couldn’t make it, despite the fact that Veronica’s phone proved that she was well on her way when this phone call allegedly occurred.

I imagine this helped secure the warrant for her phone a couple days later.

Tifany is dumber than I’ve been saying. She claimed that Veronica couldn’t make it, despite the fact that Veronica’s phone proved that she was well on her way when this phone call allegedly occurred.

I imagine this helped secure the warrant for her phone a couple days later.
Yes, right? When I read that, I thought wth? doesn't make sense.

Who is Paul Grice mentioned in these documents, and has he been arrested???

Shocked that they tried to kill VB back in February, too.

And Cora Cole?

I'm kind of surprised they did not redact those names since those people haven't been arrested.

I have to disagree

TA knew who the Supervisors were. She just didn’t care. It was in Court documents.

It was all about TA and her ego and her need for control.

IMO, she knew exactly who was in that car and made the decision to kill them both.

MOO

It's in the article containing court dox posted upthread -- JK had "supported Butler" and was therefore marked for execution.

The daughter asked about Kelley and why she had to die “and was told by Cora that she wasn’t innocent either, as she had supported Butler.”
Also note on page 2 of the affidavit:

1713203024717.png

Whoa. From the article.. was TA threatening to harm the custody judge?

“Rickman’s grandmother reported in February 2024, Rickman told her they didn’t have to worry about the custody battle much longer because Adams had it under control, that Adams knew the path the judge walked to work, and “we will take out Veronica at drop off.”

Wrangler knew? How so? which witness, the daughter?
Knowing about a crime and not reporting it isn’t a crime, but there might be more there they can get him on.

“Rickman’s grandmother reported in February 2024, Rickman told her they didn’t have to worry about the custody battle much longer because Adams had it under control, that Adams knew the path the judge walked to work, and “we will take out Veronica at drop off.”

Devil’s advocate for the theory one of the suspects lead LE to the bodies, I’m seeing in the below article it states, “Before Butler and Kelley’s disappearance on March 30 before 10:16 a.m. and 10:35 p.m., court documents reveal that the phones pinged at a property about 8.5 miles away from the car.” The bodies have also been described as being 8.5 miles away. I’m going to assume that is the same location.

Could LE have deduced where the bodies were likely located from the cell phone information and just waited until everyone was in custody before acting on it? That would explain the timing, along with the lack of general searching from LE. They knew where they needed to search they just wanted to get the suspects in custody first to avoid tipping them off by searching.

Devil’s advocate for the theory one of the suspects lead LE to the bodies, I’m seeing in the below article it states, “Before Butler and Kelley’s disappearance on March 30 before 10:16 a.m. and 10:35 p.m., court documents reveal that the phones pinged at a property about 8.5 miles away from the car.” The bodies have also been described as being 8.5 miles away. I’m going to assume that is the same location.

Could LE have deduced where the bodies were likely located from the cell phone information and just waited until everyone was in custody before acting on it? That would explain the timing, along with the lack of general searching from LE. They knew where they needed to search they just wanted to get the suspects in custody first to avoid tipping them off by searching.

That’s entirely possible, but the fact we have someone involved who hasn’t yet been charged, seems to indicate a level of cooperation.

I mean, this guy committed some incredibly serious crimes, but maybe not as serious as the four charged.

It is possible he didn’t know where the bodies were, and they found it the way you described.

The daughter said Cora, Cole, Adams, Cullum and Paul Grice were part of an anti-government group that had a religious affiliation.

Through OSBI investigation, it was learned that they call their group God’s Misfits. Regular meetings are held weekly.

When the daughter asked what happened, she was told “that things did not go as planned, but that they would not have to worry about her (Butler) again.”

The daughter asked about Kelley and why she had to die “and was told by Cora that she wasn’t innocent either, as she had supported Butler.”

The daughter asked Cora “if their bodies were put in a well, and Cora replied, ‘something like that.’”

The daughter also disclosed that other attempts to kill Butler occurred during February of 2024 near Hugoton, Kansas, in which Adams, Cullum, Cole, Cora and Grice went to Hugoton, but Butler did not leave her residence.

The daughter said “the plan was to throw an anvil through Butler’s windshield while driving, make it look like an accident because anvils regularly fall off of work vehicles.”
Bbm.
Just bizarre.
I've never heard of anvils being carted around on a work vehicle , unless it's being transported somewhere ?
Omo.

Whoa. From the article.. was TA threatening to harm the custody judge?

What on earth? Were they planning to kill the judge?

Wrangler knew? How so? which witness, the daughter?

eta....nvm, I just saw the document
The mom told Wrangler that the custody
Knowing about a crime and not reporting it isn’t a crime, but there might be more there they can get him on.

He also received death threats from TA and TC. Cops were called at one point. I'm thinking that he was also in fear of his life so unless he confesses his knowledge or involvement he probably will not be charged, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark