OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because they were planning on ditching the car Butler was driving. Not once did they consider that Jillian's husband would know that she left for visitation. Another Stupid mistake.

Yeah I think they were going to move the car somewhere else and make it look like they had been carjacked or something along those lines. Maybe have it catch fire.

According to the affidavit, Adams’ cell phone records show she searched for gun shops, tasers and how to lure someone out of their house.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation interviewed the daughter of Cora Twombly, another suspect, and Coby White, who has not been accused; the daughter was referred to as “CW” in the affidavit.

CW also said Adams provided burner phone and that the suspects were involved in an anti-government group called God’s Misfits, who met regularly at the Twombly home.

Also according to the affidavit, the Twomblys blocked the road to divert Butler to where Adams, Cullen and the other man who wasn’t arrested were. That’s when authorities believe the women were killed.
The other man who wasn't arrested was there?!?!? At the crime scene?!?!?!?

JK would have already had her weapon at the time of that phone call. I think the magazine on the ground indicates a possible struggle over the gun. Just a shame she didn’t get the chance to inflict some damage.
They knew they were headed into danger to pick up the kids. How sad.

Yeah I think they were going to move the car somewhere else and make it look like they had been carjacked or something along those lines. Maybe have it catch fire.
Well that's absurd for them to think that would fly. The women were acquainted but not besties going out for yogurt. Why would they even be together if it wasn't for the visitation.
Band of idiots I tell ya.

I want to hug the teenage daughter. I don’t know how you get to the place in life that her mother was but by sharing it with her daughter was abusive and evil. It may have been a form of intimidation by letting the daughter know and see evidence of what happened so she would be scared and not talk. How do you put your child in that position?

JK would have already had her weapon at the time of that phone call. I think the magazine on the ground indicates a possible struggle over the gun. Just a shame she didn’t get the chance to inflict some damage.
Quite possibly she had left the magazine out of the gun for safety with the kids being present. She was only about 5 minutes away from the meet up place. Then all heck broke lose with the blocked roadway and she may have been so busy with the phone that she never got it loaded. We will probably never know exactly what happened.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we start to deceive. Hard to believe a person like TA and others can be so deceptive.

lol. At least they remembered the burner phones, which magically shield all your errors from discovery. Or something.
Yes! And guess we can one day perhaps look forward to the Walmart in store video of the phone and other purchases. Perhaps a future Dateline or 48 Hours episode. MOO

The weird religious stuff is so dangerous.
Some folks I know personally went into that, years and years ago, when we were still teens. Where they somehow created their own religion that allowed them to hate and hurt others, in the name of Yahweh. It was scary and bizarre watching a group of my friends fall into this cult like thing many years ago, (it was a legit cult, the house of Yahweh in Abilene run by Israel Hawkins)

They have been out of it for years but use the basis of it to practice their personal home brew of religion. So much rage and hatred to others, and it spreads like poison. The people I know like this are cruel, judgmental, full of hate...but they refuse to look in a mirror and see how they are the ones who are evil.

I am in absolute shock that this woman, this little cult, were so sure of themselves and their mission, that no one saw this as being wring in any way. I cannot imagine the level of religious delusion it would take to become like this, she has not lived in reality for a very long time.

This woman is the epitome of evil, she destroyed her grandchildren's lives, for nothing.

<modsnip: no source link>

God she treats those kids like they are her personal possessions that have no thought or feelings of their own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Before Butler and Kelley’s disappearance on March 30 before 10:16 a.m. and 10:35 p.m., court documents reveal that the phones pinged at a property
about 8.5 miles away from the car.

The documents state the property was below a dam in the pasture, where fresh dirt work was located. Concrete was moved to about 150-200 yards below the dam, where it was discovered that a hole had been dug and filled back in then covered with hay.
Red emphasis mine.

First bolded : Would the location of the phones' pings be enough to pinpoint the exact burial location ?
Or did someone talk or lead them there ?
I was under the assumption that the location was being monitored very early on so then maybe it was just the phone's pings.

Second bolded : Or were they (LE) lucky in noticing the dirt work for the dam and just started looking.
Would they have used HRD dogs as well ?
What does it mean when the article mentions,
"Concrete was moved...." ?
As in, the perps took concrete or cement blocks for the dam and placed them over the burial site ?
If that's the case -- so "clever" of the killers.
Yep, the cops will never notice.
Smh.

Omo.

Just wow. I cannot fathom how four individuals can rationalize, pre-plan, and then commit the murder of two women. Knowing that both victims are confirmed dead makes the four mugshots of the "suspects" that much more hideous. And to be so cocky as to share information about the crime with your daughter that is only 16 years old. These idiots did seem to see themselves as the big fish in the small pond and untouchable, I see that in their mugshots. And they thought they would get away with this..omg! They are, all four, truly low-life scum and dumber, truly dumber, than all hell! I hope they pay dearly for their actions and suffer, really suffer the consequences. I can only imagine what defense arguments they will offer if they go to trial. It will probably be a circus.
Rest in peace, Veronica and Jillian.

Agreed. But, wouldn't that have tipped off the parents that LE was in the know?

Maybe they were just waiting to be arrested?
I think they would have been tipped off the second law enforcement stepped foot on their property. They also would have made contact with grandma first, which would have tipped them off even prior to that visit. I guess they hoped without the bodies, there would be no charges coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv