OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the magazine was in her purse, the weapon may have been unloaded because they anticipated TA bringing some type of charge of there being a loaded firearm within the reach of the children during the visitation. They may have not truly believed that TA would kill them but carried the weapon for protection in general while travelling. I do believe they were fully aware that some made up antic from TA could possibly cause them a great deal of legal trouble like a traffic stop with a search and a loaded gun could compound the problem and affect the up coming court hearing.
Oklahoma is a constitutional carry state. No license or permit needed to carry a loaded firearm..I’ll say MOO as I can’t find a msm link, but here is a law office link.

Perhaps naming these additional individuals and making the statement that no plans at this time to charge others is their signal to cooperate fully or else. I think it does provide a clear picture of what was going on and if anyone else was involved in even the smallest way or knew any small detail, the time to come forward is right now.

I just think this happened really fast, and nerves can make you freeze up or fumble.
yes, nerves apparently make people less able to use their fine (finger) muscles. Plus, until a person is actually put into a situation they can not know for certain they will be able to pull the trigger. You hope you'll have the gumption, but no one can be certain until faced with the situation.

Plus, Jillian was a pastor's wife. Considering harming another human being may have been particularly difficult for her and she may have hesitated too long.

I’ve seen people who don’t shoot often hit the magazine release thinking they were hitting the safety and that was at a gun range without much stress.
Agree, I saw it on a farm, actually. They’d fumbled, later on said this is what I get for not practicing. In this case more evidence the better. (For the record, in my example, it didn’t matter, the LGD was better than a warning shot.)
Edit: I meant they can’t try to pretend some kind of fight, which is obviously not the case, but I meant concoction.

Last edited:
Can anyone give me the clif notes on this? I was following the missing case but now with the arrests over the weekend, I am lost. Who are the people arrested and what was the motive? I would appreciate anyone who could catch me up. I can't find a lot online to link it all together and I haven't the time to read this 30 page thread :(

Thanks WS friends.

Phones purchased in their home town!! Stun guns purchased in their home town!!
They couldn't even take cash and drive a few minutes. They could easily have gone out of state, but noooo in their home town at their local Walmart.
Omg! Hilarious.
I would guess his actual involvement was fairly low level or he backed out but he has a lot of information. Perhaps a deal was cut to not charge him in exchange for him spilling allllllllll the beans on the others. I don't think any deal would be made if he was very involved. Just guessing, because it's strange that he was not arrested.
But it sounds like he was at the scene so I am puzzled that he doesn't at least have some charges. Wish I knew the town gossip about his involvement or lack thereof.
Perhaps naming these additional individuals and making the statement that no plans at this time to charge others is their signal to cooperate fully or else. I think it does provide a clear picture of what was going on and if anyone else was involved in even the smallest way or knew any small detail, the time to come forward is right now.
Yes, I think the same thing!

Can anyone give me the clif notes on this? I was following the missing case but now with the arrests over the weekend, I am lost. Who are the people arrested and what was the motive? I would appreciate anyone who could catch me up. I can't find a lot online to link it all together and I haven't the time to read this 30 page thread :(

Thanks WS friends.
Read Tifany's and you'll be caught up very fast.

Before Butler and Kelley’s disappearance on March 30 before 10:16 a.m. and 10:35 p.m., court documents reveal that the phones pinged at a property
about 8.5 miles away from the car.

The documents state the property was below a dam in the pasture, where fresh dirt work was located.
Concrete was moved to about 150-200 yards below the dam, where it was discovered that a hole had been dug and filled back in then covered with hay.

Red emphasis mine.

First bolded : Would the location of the phones' pings be enough to pinpoint the exact burial location ?
Or did someone talk or lead them there ?
I was under the assumption that the location was being monitored very early on so then maybe it was just the phone's pings.

Second bolded : Or were they (LE) lucky in noticing the dirt work for the dam and just started looking.
Would they have used HRD dogs as well ?
What does it mean when the article mentions,
"Concrete was moved...." ?
As in, the perps took concrete or cement blocks for the dam and placed them over the burial site ?
If that's the case -- so "clever" of the killers.
Yep, the cops will never notice.
Smh.

Omo.
From the link:
The daughter said Cora, Cole, Adams, Cullum and Paul Grice were part of an anti-government group that had a religious affiliation.

BBM:

Sounds like the triple repeating letter kind of group. If it wasnt here, this group was going to do something.
Wonder where they were about 1200 days earlier.

I feel for these children.

Oklahoma is a constitutional carry state. No license or permit needed to carry a loaded firearm..I’ll say MOO as I can’t find a msm link, but here is a law office link.
True (Oklahoma)..so is Kansas. Moo that lawful open/or concealed carry laws would prevent TA from causing a "ruckus" at a custody hearing over her grandkids having access to a readily dischargeable firearm.

Thanks WS friends.
Tifany Adams is the paternal grandmother of Veronica Butler's children. There has been a custody battle between her son (the father of the children) and Veronica. Rather than settling it in court, she decided she would just murder Veronica and Jilian, who was a pastor's wife and mother of four children and was there in the role of supervising the visitation Veronica was to have with her children that day. Tad Cullum is Tifany's boyfriend; the Twombleys are their good friends and they all decided to throw their lives away by brutally and senselessly murdering these two innocent women because Tifany felt entitled to full custody of her grandchildren.

And Kansas is too, so Jilian wouldn't need a license to carry in either state.

IMO it will be no surprise if even more than those two named were involved or at least in the know. What a tragedy.
I think so, too.

And it's too bad these groups form, and somehow, it seems as though they develop their own sense of right and wrong. The history of lynch mobs tells us what can happen when those groups are left to their own devices.

The Twomblys' being so open with young CW about what was happening/going to happen makes me think they were already pretty far gone cult-wise, and they felt as though they were untouchable.

And making her clean the pickup? That's a bridge too far!

Tifany Adams is the paternal grandmother of Veronica Butler's children. There has been a custody battle between her son (the father of the children) and Veronica. Rather than settling it in court, she decided she would just murder Veronica and Jilian, who was a pastor's wife and mother of four children and was there in the role of supervising the visitation Veronica was to have with her children that day. Tad Cullum is Tifany's boyfriend; the Twombleys are their good friends and they all decided to throw their lives away by brutally and senselessly murdering these two innocent women because Tifany felt entitled to full custody of her grandchildren.
Nice summary and well put (imo)!

I was thinking along those lines too. But sadly IMO, what held weight over this, was possible fear of VB from potentially losing or affecting custody or visitation via a missed exchange?

And IMO TA used that to advantage. And if I am reading other things accurately, seems IIRC that TA also ‘waived’ off her envisioned typical supervisor from this exchange. And also for the ‘next few weeks’. So as to it seems avoid the upcoming events. And didn’t this all occur once the son was in ‘custody’ this most recent time?

This IMO is all too convenient. And it sure seems other charges ought to be coming or possible at least? Maybe the statements are a ‘lull’ or calm before another storm? Let others make some more mistakes perhaps? MOO
That’s what makes it so sad. VB was willing to encounter this woman, even if unsafe, to spend time with her kids. I imagine her all done up and excited to see her kids.

And TA knew her weak spot was seeing her kids.

Crazy that the planning has been this long in the running. I thought it might have been sparked by VB’s recent filing but guess it was before then.

I’m so sad for the victims in this situation.

Thank you for posting.

What caught my eye in here - amongst all the other revelations - was this on page 2:

“Reportedly the officer told Rickman he believed the children were better off in Adams’ care.”

I wonder who that officer is? And why that individual made that statement?

Perhaps IMO some additional investigation on that point is already underway or needed?
MOO
I'm curious about that too. Wrangler Rickman had custody, Tifany Adams did not. Why did the officer refuse to enforce the court order? Why did he allow a third party, who did not have a legal right to the children, keep the children as opposed to returning the children to the rightful custodial parent?

This might be the tip of the iceberg in terms of Tifany Adams controlling the police rather than police enforcing court orders.

The officer said he believed that the children were better off with Tifany Adams, but it's not his right to make that decision.

But it sounds like he was at the scene so I am puzzled that he doesn't at least have some charges. Wish I knew the town gossip about his involvement or lack thereof.
I'm wondering.

If he participated, it's unlikely there'd be any kind of deal with no charges at all.

I think he must have backed out, unknown to Cora, and LE know that for sure ie a monitored phone call where TA confirmed that.

A different note, if the Tw's truck had to be cleaned, it seems likely it was used for something more than just blocking the road.

ETA Perhaps the TW's had to do more than intended, because JG backed out?
JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members