SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoppy please tell us about the attorney and wgat he said about the 6 months deal and what it entailed please. Was this in the beginning? What were peoples' reactions to anything that was extraordinary? Gasps? Did the Ms cry? What is your impression of Chief Saundra? Do the Ms aattorneys seem to be grabbing at straws iyo? Most significant information revealed iyo?

The most significant to me would be (if sm's attorney said tm had him handcuffed at night ect) the 6mths agreement. This shows me that sm is going to blame her and that he is the abused husband. And... well I gotta tell ya.. as a juror I might believe that.

Basically what I posted earlier was the jest of it.

SM's attorney stated that SM was the one who told LE about TM's texts to Heather (which led to the IE charges). He stated that he isn't sure why SM was charged with OJ - as he felt that SM was attempting to be upfront (after getting caught telling some untruths).

They stated that there had been a 5k ATM withdrawal. Defense attorney's said 'prove it'. They didn't say anything about the 10k in cash that LE found in the home safe.

They made it clear they have searched in VERY DETAILED manner (using specialized equipment which is basically an 'ultrasound of the river bottom') at PTL and NOTHING of Heather's was found.

The solicitor stated the FBI had taken the video survellaince and came back with a list of things to identify 'the vehicle' in the videos:

Ford 150
2013-14
Dark Color
Silver Toolbox
Moon/Sunroof
Fog lights
Specific High End bulb headlights

They found there were 82 of these vehicles. They visually inspected them all and they were ALL excluded EXCEPT for the Moorer vehicle.

They said that both SM and TM have Florida state Identification cards. The defense attorney said it was so they could 'cash their checks' when in FL. They also stated that TM was asking someone if they had a 'hook up' to get them new FL id's.

SM's attorney stated that as this goes along you will find NO EVIDENCE that:

SM was in 'the vehicle'
SM was at PTL
SM was a part of any of this.

He stated the evidence will show that SM had an affair with Heather until October. He said that SM had NO MOTIVE - that SM liked Heather.

TM's attorney said something about his client thinking that someone had 'spoofed her phone' and that she wasn't responsible for some of the calls, texts, etc made on the phone. "Someone was pretending to be them".

I think his tie is a sign to her, telling her without telling her he isn't talking and hasn't turned on her. Just my opinion. Disney seemed to be "their" thing.

I find him wallowing in guilt, but...... but..... I would be willing to hear him out. her, not so much.

if roles were reversed, we'd easily call the female abused and controlled. it's society, I believe, that makes us second guess an abused male.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Where was all the control when Sidney made the decision to have a relationship with another woman?

SM's attorney stated that SM was the one who told LE about TM's texts to Heather (which led to the IE charges). He stated that he isn't sure why SM was charged with OJ - as he felt that SM was attempting to be upfront (after getting caught telling some untruths).

They stated that there had been a 5k ATM withdrawal. Defense attorney's said 'prove it'. They didn't say anything about the 10k in cash that LE found in the home safe.

They made it clear they have searched in VERY DETAILED manner (using specialized equipment which is basically an 'ultrasound of the river bottom') at PTL and NOTHING of Heather's was found.

The solicitor stated the FBI had taken the video survellaince and came back with a list of things to identify 'the vehicle' in the videos:

Ford 150
2013-14
Dark Color
Silver Toolbox
Moon/Sunroof
Fog lights

They found there were 82 of these vehicles. They visually inspected them all and they were ALL excluded EXCEPT for the Moorer vehicle.

They said that both SM and TM have Florida state Identification cards. The defense attorney said it was so they could 'cash their checks' when in FL. They also stated that TM was asking someone if they had a 'hook up' to get them new FL id's.

SM was in 'the vehicle'
SM was at PTL

He stated the evidence will show that SM had an affair with Heather until October. He said that SM had NO MOTIVE - that SM liked Heather.

TM's attorney said something about his client thinking that someone had 'spoofed her phone' and that she wasn't responsible for some of the calls, texts, etc made on the phone. "Someone was pretending to be them".
BBM Now we know how TM was getting the Florida resident discounts at Disney!

There were a lot of pictures posted to twitter today that looked like that. It's probably from photogs using their cells to snap a pic off their professional cameras to quick upload to the internet.

That had the red RE on it?

Wow, lots of reading. I thought I finally got caught up, then I refreshed the page and found out I have another 500 posts to read......slow down sleuthers!!!!!

@ Hoppy wow..... Does this information make you all think Sm is going to say it was Tm? What about the 6mth agreement? Which attorney brought that up? Sm's?

Where was all the control when Sidney made the decision to have a relationship with another woman?

I think the relationship was one of the few ways he could exert some control, or at least feel like he had some control.

He said that SM had NO MOTIVE - that SM liked Heather.

That attorney is going to have to do way better than that considering he called Heather crazy in the text to AC

I just realized that in the photo of TM that she is showing off that she is wearing a bullet proof vest under here striped low cut tank top!

Too show how "her life is in danger"? :thud:

Am I seeing that correctly?

I took a screenshot today.

That was taken not at the screen in the courtroom but at the viewscreen on the television camera that was filming.

The REC has nothing to do with the photograph.

That attorney is going to have to do way better than that considering he called Heather crazy in the text to AC

I can't help but think that SM was, and possibly still is, very afraid of something.

He gets no sympathy here. Pathetic wanna be pretty boy living off wifie's family all the while predatoring on young women. And to murder for her....disgusting. I want to punch him in the face. Sorry Kimster :)

don't mistake my curiosity for sympathy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That was taken not at the screen in the courtroom but at the viewscreen on the television camera that was filming.

The REC has nothing to do with the photograph.

Thank you. I actually wasn't the original poster asking about the REC on the photo. I took the screenshot for the photo itself.

It was me. I'm sorry! I didn't realize it. Salem let me know. :blushing:
I've deleted my post.

:D :D

many of us have had to go back and resize an image or two due to blown margins.

:hugs:

Ford 150
2013-14
Dark Color
Silver Toolbox
Moon/Sunroof
Fog lights

SM was in 'the vehicle'
SM was at PTL

so this is how it's all going to go down. basically the car then drove itself to PTL.i hear now, that cars can basically do that - drive themselves, so that will be another excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445