SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's because I am not on a laptop. My iPad won't show the whole images, so.... The ones with text, I can only see some partials. Too lazy to get the laptop.

I'm too lazy to get mine, ha! so, I'm on my phone, waiting on y'all to fill me in :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Were any shots heard at or near PTL that early morning? Did the M's have a silencer for their gun? If the answer is "no" and "no," then I'm not sure how likely it was for HE to be shot at PTL.

While it may seem so, 3 or 4 minutes to either disable/kill someone or, alternatively, get them in a vehicle when each party knows each other, is not all that fast.

Obviously they were able to do it because they did just that. A million theories could be proposed as to how it exactly went down, but we'll never know until trial where additional info will come out that will hopefully fill in the holes or if one of them confesses and spills the details.

And it looks like it took 3 minutes for them to go from one camera to the next on the trip there, but only 1 minute between cameras on return from the landing. Math is hard. Doesn't this mean they were going 3 times as fast going home?? Say 25 mph to the landing 75 mph leaving the landing? Am I an idiot to think this??
Not necessarily. Say on the way there the actual time on the first camera was 3:36:59. It still shows as 3:36, even though it is close to 3:37. Say the second camera had just turned to 3:39. That is about 2 minutes. Now on the way back, say the camera closest to PTL just turned 3:45 and farther camera has an actual time of 3:46:59. That is also about 2 minutes. The seconds actually make a difference depending on how you calculate.

3 minutes to go 1 mile =20 mph
2 minutes to go 1 mile =30 mph
1 minutes to go 1 mile =60 mph

You didn't see police reports from the searchers saying they were harassed and threatened by the family of TM? The pics of TM's family members shooting the bird to the media?
That doesnt even scratch the surface. Surf around. Or maybe you shouldn't surf. Some days I wish I hadnt.

So what evidence do they have from PTL? Does no exit wound mean no blood?

hubby said if it was a .22 or some smaller caliber it very we'll might not have left a mess to be cleaned up. (and we know how well they clean...)

ETA, another thought.. a .22 could easily not be heard, but they wouldn't know that, thus the leaving in a hurry. my boys shoot all.the.damn.time and I'm always shocked at how quiet a .22 is.

hubby said if it was a .22 or some smaller caliber it very we'll might not have left a mess to be cleaned up. (and we know how well they clean...)

ETA, another thought.. a .22 could easily not be heard, but they wouldn't know that, thus the leaving in a hurry. my boys shoot all.the.damn.time and I'm always shocked at how quiet a .22 is.

bringing this over...

Were any shots heard at or near PTL that early morning? Did the M's have a silencer for their gun? If the answer is "no" and "no," then I'm not sure how likely it was for HE to be shot at PTL.

While it may seem so, 3 or 4 minutes to either disable/kill someone or, alternatively, get them in a vehicle when each party knows each other, is not all that fast.

Obviously they were able to do it because they did just that. A million theories could be proposed as to how it exactly went down, but we'll never know until trial where additional info will come out that will hopefully fill in the holes or if one of them confesses and spills the details.
Me being devil's advocate for you:
If a gun is fired and no one hears it or recognizes it as a shot, does that mean it was not fired? If a person doesn't have a silencer, does that mean firing though foam doesn't dampen the sound of a gun being fired? (BTW, I can guarantee you from personal experience there are dozens of ways to make a gunshot barely heard without a silencer-IMO of course) This is not to say this is my theory. Just that answering no to both of your questions doesn't make it less likely than several other theories.

Moorer Bond Hearing

For some reason - 2 photos didn't upload - not sure which 2 they were. Ugh!

Wow. Hoppy. Great shots. Thanks so much for all that. :)

My, what a bigger picture we were given today! Those texts were very telling. Not just the ones on 11/1 between TM and Heather but also the ones between SM and ac. And the texts of the land in Orlando. ..ugghh... :eek:

I know some of it still seems to be like a big jigsaw puzzle to us, leaving us all not sure how it will fit together in the end especially with the seriously short time span at PT we saw today, but if this is what they had for a bond hearing, then I believe LE has put the puzzle together very well and trial will be full of a lot more damning evidence.

I pray Heather is found and soon. Now. She needs to be found now. :(

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

The fact is Heather, an over-18 consenting adult, first pursued SM at her place of employment, and she wrote about it some and she clearly stated she was after him. And SM, an over-18 consenting (albeit married) adult, responded and they started an affair. That's absolutely no excuse for the M's behavior and their evil plotting and homicidal violence later (and please don't think I'm suggesting it is), but really, we need to work from facts.

How is this important?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member