SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should they not support their family members or friends if they choose to? I don't see why it's a big deal if they choose to be there. "Stay home"?

I said that if I were a supporter I would not be hiding my face or covering it up, you said you would be...difference of opinion.

SStarr.... this was said? Actually, he said to T that he made a "horrible choice choosing someone who was effed up".

Please excuse my anal retentiveness. This is a very important fact to me

No worries. Yes, S texted that to T. It is photo 76

Ah. I have a photo of that text:

"Sidney to Tammy: I admit I made a horrible choice choosing someone that was f*cked up but I think I can change both of our futures together and for the better......way better."

I can't get all the pics to load (the circle thing at the bottom just keeps spinning around) is there a date on the text above?

We all better hope that they don't get some prominent defense team who wants the publicity.

I wonder what Baez is doing these days, you know, besides hanging out on yachts with Geraldo :floorlaugh:

Sorry, couldn't resist :wink:

Your photos from today were awesome...do you work for a news outlet and why is our local press not touching any of these details that you gave us tonight?

(respectfully snipped by me to save room!)

Look around on local MSM -- you will see the same/similar photos. They're out there. As for reporters - they each have their own things they want to run with. It's only been a few hours - just give them a little bit of time. This isn't the only news story in HC. :) (Although it's very important to many people - especially everyone here -- the truth is that it's NOT as important to many - sad shame - but the truth).

This is confusing me too...I know it's possible to shoot someone in seconds, but then there's the issue of the body and any evidence at the scene. If they shot her at PTL wouldn't there have been something at the boat landing that would have been found by LE immediately upon finding her car?

Not necessarily, if TM showed up in SM truck I think Heather would have felt safe enough to get inside, believing it was SM driving. Obviously if SM showed up she would have got right in also. So, I think Heather got inside the truck and was held against her will or.... well you know..... and left that way. OR SM and TM in SM truck together. And we don't know how she was killed. Just that they have evidence to prove she was killed.

explain the cook? I missed that....trying to get my wee one to bed, I'll go look later..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I see nothing about cooking... on phone, hard to read....

ETA nvm!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Okay, help me wrap my brain around this. We keep saying that whomever was in the M's vehicle, was at PTL for 6 minutes. How can that be?

So, at 3:39, they weren't actually AT PTL yet and at 3:45 (6 minutes later), they were already 1.2 miles away from the landing, right? So, if I understand this correctly, 6 minutes lapsed, between the time they were seen coming and going on that SAME camera. With it being 1.2 miles from the landing, I would think that you could shave 3 minutes off right there, meaning they were at PTL for, more like, 3 minutes. Am I going crazy from information overload or were they only at the landing for approximately 3 minuets? And just what the heck could you actually accomplish in such a short time? I mean, that's 180 seconds.

Math is hard. My head hurts.

And it looks like it took 3 minutes for them to go from one camera to the next on the trip there, but only 1 minute between cameras on return from the landing. Math is hard. Doesn't this mean they were going 3 times as fast going home?? Say 25 mph to the landing 75 mph leaving the landing? Am I an idiot to think this??

You must have missed the story about the black jeep and the red X on the door?

The post was about harassment towards supporters of the Elvis family.

IMO, Supporters of the defense have way more to fear in terms of retaliation.

They were from November. Keep in mind this was only a bond hearing. Not a trial. I'm sure the prosecution only gave enough info to make sure there was no bond. They didn't need to divulge texts from the night she was murdered. YET! :twocents:

In court Monday, the prosecutor introduced at least two messages from November:

Nov. 1, 2013

To Heather.. someone's about to get their a-- beat down.. your b--- is about to take his last breath... You can tell me where you are right now or I will find out another way.. that way wont have a great turn out for you... I am giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one

To Heather.. I've been having Sidney followed since Jan. 2012.. it's best you call back and speak to me, save yourself. Hey ...... you ready to meet the MRS?

Heather responds...
I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you need to worry about anymore.

Nov. 3, 2013
To Heather.. by the way dad no longer owns a phone

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

:banghead:
I highly doubt Heather was ever obsessed with TM. The harassment alone was why, IMO, Heather moved on with her life. What TM's harassment does do, however, is provide insight into her mindset. Heather stopped talking to SM (assuming she told her roomie the truth) and was moving on with her life. TM was never going to allow it. So delusional TM is/was.

According to TM, Heather was the psycho. Heather was the one who went nuts. Well there is a grain of truth in every lie. TM never had a boyfriend. Heather was capable of having several if she wanted. TM was acting nuts.

I get that she was beyond angry about the affair. I get that she was extremely threatened by the fact that SM was stepping out on her with a younger, pretty lady (though I sincerely doubt Heather was the first). I do not get is the fact that Heather, from what we have seen, broke it off and moved on (moo based on what I have read) and TM was still soooo psycho about the whole deal. I will never understand married women who go after the other party and not the husband with the same fury. SM married her. Took vows. Made kids with her. And yet he is still alive and Heather is not. A marriage like theirs could never be saved. Even if you eliminate one rival...another one would have easily sprung up in Heather's place and Heather had by all accounts moved on.

This is confusing me too...I know it's possible to shoot someone in seconds, but then there's the issue of the body and any evidence at the scene. If they shot her at PTL wouldn't there have been something at the boat landing that would have been found by LE immediately upon finding her car?

My opinion, this was well planned! It was not spur of the moment at all. Premeditated ... And well in advance! Again, just my thoughts.

ETA And I don't personally think it was just them involved ... At least in clean up afterwards. JMO

There were no gasps or anything during the whole thing. Not by anyone.

If you mean did SM or TM cry --- NO.

I'm impressed with Chief Saundra - I think highly of her.

The M's attorneys? hrm. I think SM's attorney truly thinks he is innocent. Seriously so. Like SM is absolutely clueless about what really happened to Heather. TM's attorney grasping at straws - maybe - but overly confident - so hard to tell.

BBM: This made me think of the $5,000 they withdrew from the bank the next day. I'm wondering if they used to money to hire someone to get rid of HE after TM killed her. So in that case, the could both honestly say they don't know where HE's body is. This might be why SM's lawyer things he's innocent and knows nothing. At least as far as Heather's whereabouts is, not who killed her. fwiw

Possible scenario that SM's team would like us to believe.

SM is left handcuffed to the bed at home, while TM drives the F150 to PTL where she kidnaps Heather at gunpoint. How did TM manage to keep Heather subdued in the truck while she was driving? Handcuff her into the backseat of the dual-cab?

From there we know that the F150 headed back in the same direction (towards the Moorer residence) so it's likely that's where Heather was initially taken.

What happened after that is the big question.

So the state was using the texts from 11/1 today? I thought they were from that night, while SM was on phone with Heather...

Me thinks they are keeping those for trial. You know, saving the best for last.

Looking through the pictures I'm appalled and sickened to see particular particular people in the courtroom. Why? Who would subject them to this? I don't understand.
While I am just as appalled and sickened, I don't think it's unusual for a parent who is facing criminal charges to have those particular people you're speaking of in the court room when they appear in court! I think it's a tactic used in the hope that the judge will feel sorry for those particular people thus give a lighter sentencing to the person/parent facing charges! ALL JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861