SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...

EDIT: They were both in street clothes. But...

Re: Tammy - Although she shows up in VINELINK as @ J Reuben Long detention center, she's supposedly NOT - but rather, in the Georgetown jail -because she fears for her safety. (see link below)

Then today, her atty had qualms about her and Sidney being referenced as "they" - hmmm..

Anyone else thinking that she's gonna try the abused woman route? That Sidney took it too far? That she's frightened enough of him to be put into a different facility?

Curious..

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_d584ebf6-9ff2-11e3-9efb-001a4bcf6878.html

Or Vice Versa! She threatened Sidney in that Text about last breath...

it's there, I just read it. (again!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think it's because I am not on a laptop. My iPad won't show the whole images, so.... The ones with text, I can only see some partials. Too lazy to get the laptop.

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 16h
Moorer's talked about buying land near Orlando, moving to Belize or running to Canada. #HeatherElvis
Is that not a Breaking Bad reference?

The M's did not speak.

Yes - this came from attorneys. They were talking about SM interview with LE.
I really enjoy watching LE interviews with suspects. Cannot wait to see the Moorer's tapes!

:banghead:

According to TM, Heather was the psycho. Heather was the one who went nuts. Well there is a grain of truth in every lie. TM never had a boyfriend. Heather was capable of having several if she wanted. TM was acting nuts.

Ok - on this one (again you'll have to wait until court transcripts are provided OR MSM reports on it) but it was said - in stuff they found on computers or something about TM having online sex with a BF. (they were establishing something and it was just said pretty matter of fact and they moved right on....) Gonna have to go back through my notes - had forgotten about that until I read your post.

The financial discrepancies...On the loan applications they put a high amount of income, but when they filed their taxes, they put very low income stating their occupations as waitress/cook. Hoppy took photos of the screen presentation in the courtroom today.
In the parking lot thread we were discussing TM's list of reasons she was grateful for SM, and one was that he is a great cook. She put a winking emoticon beside it.

ohhhhh I get it now!! ahhh..sorry. long day, so much info. so little space in my brain.

I agree about TM but I believe IMO you are way underestimating SM. I believe SM to be a cold man praying on a young girl, using his wife and her family while doing what he pleases and hiding a whole life outside of his marriage from his wife. Wimpy puppet, I think not. Cold, calculating, abusive to woman, lying, cheat, egotistical murder are words I would choose to describe him.

Heather would not have been murdered had this married man not started a relationship with her. I don't think Tammy told him to start this relationship. Don't get me wrong, TM is a piece if work and does not need any defending at all, but let's not let SM off the hook here by blaming TM for his actions, JMO

The fact is Heather, an over-18 consenting adult, first pursued SM at her place of employment, and she wrote about it some and she clearly stated she was after him. And SM, an over-18 consenting (albeit married) adult, responded and they started an affair. That's absolutely no excuse for the M's behavior and their evil plotting and homicidal violence later (and please don't think I'm suggesting it is), but really, we need to work from facts.

This is confusing me too...I know it's possible to shoot someone in seconds, but then there's the issue of the body and any evidence at the scene. If they shot her at PTL wouldn't there have been something at the boat landing that would have been found by LE immediately upon finding her car?

one bullet, no exit wound, pick up casing, body, leave.

Was Heather killed at PTL or somewhere else?
If she was killed at PTL, what evidence did they find?
If not, where did it happen? At their house? What evidence was there?

I realized this is just theories now but interested in hearing them.

Ok - on this one (again you'll have to wait until court transcripts are provided OR MSM reports on it) but it was said - in stuff they found on computers or something about TM having online sex with a BF. (they were establishing something and it was just said pretty matter of fact and they moved right on....) Gonna have to go back through my notes - had forgotten about that until I read your post.

what or who is "BF"?
bolded by me

Thanks much. :loveyou:

Starting a new thread here. Prepare to move over in just a few minutes.

Salem

My opinion, this was well planned! It was not spur of the moment at all. Premeditated ... And well in advance! Again, just my thoughts.

ETA And I don't personally think it was just them involved ... At least in clean up afterwards. JMO

I tend to agree....but it just makes me think they moved her somewhere after the fact...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
restfulmedsuk