Human Remains/Blue Barrel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the GJ will find there is enough to try him in both cases. The circumstantial evidence is more compelling in the Savio case, imo. He could be charged with it first.

If he is charged and convicted in Kathleen's...will it help Stacy's case? If he is charged in Stacy's first and convicted...will that be more beneficial to a conviction in Kathleen's?

The District Attorney's Office has some difficult decisions ahead even after the GJ hands down their decisions...providing there ARE indictments against Drew.

I agree that the GJ will most likely issue indictments. It is rare for a prosecutor to take a case to the GJ and not get an indictment. The GJ is often called the prosecutor's jury for a reason.

As far as which case has the most evidence, I am not sure. We know of quite a bit of evidence in Kathleen's case, and have surmised more. But Stacy's we only know what the media has found out and that isn't much. But it is important to realize that we don't know what the evidence is in her case, cause LE isn't talking. I do know one thing- LE called it a homicide fairly quickly- they don't do that unless they feel they have compelling evidence that a death has occurred. And they named DrewP a suspect very early- again something they do not do unless they feel they have compelling evidence.

Yes, prosecution is looking for something (her body) that will counteract the defense claim that Stacy left voluntarily, but they can take it to trial without the body if the prosecution is confident and bold enough. I actually look for them to charge them both at the same time or one quickly followed by the other. Because each will bolster the evidence of the other. Same problems, allegations, and patterns of behavior.

That's unfortunate that this couldn't bring a conclusion to either of those tragic cases. Hopefully it will solve another one though. :(

I don't believe the barrel is blue. In my dream,which I posted a while back, I saw an orange and white barrel. I received an email from an investigator working with with the ISP. I was sceptical at first but went ahead and gave my dream in it's entirety, once I received an email from ISP that satisfied me I was truly speaking with them . I was then sent a picture to look at that showed two white barrels with orange stripes, that looked like what I saw. Frankly, I was shocked. I had seen orange barrels with white stripes but never visa-versa, until the detective sent me the pictures.
It is interesting that Brian, from .com and I both had dreams of the same area. The only difference was that I saw another side of the road then he did.
In my dream Stacy was dropped in the barrel out of an airplane, and not into water.
DP visited Tom Morphey in the hospital. I am beginning to believe that the whole blue barrel story may have been planted. The part about TM telling the neighbor "I think I helped DP move Stacy" may have been set up.
IMHO.

If you know where this area is...then why aren't you and Brian there trying to find this orange and white barrel? If she were dropped from an airplane...how would the barrel stay intact? Who's airplane would he have used to do this as his would not have allowed for this?

The barrel you describe sounds like the kind you would mark highways or parking lots with...is that what you mean?

I don't think that Tom's account is made up, personally. LE would have already figured that out and would not continue to keep him hidden from the public and media.

Dropping a body out of an airplane is pretty stupid, especially over land. You are basically saying HEY, HERE'S THE BODY!

If you know where this area is...then why aren't you and Brian there trying to find this orange and white barrel? If she were dropped from an airplane...how would the barrel stay intact? Who's airplane would he have used to do this as his would not have allowed for this?

The barrel you describe sounds like the kind you would mark highways or parking lots with...is that what you mean?

I don't think that Tom's account is made up, personally. LE would have already figured that out and would not continue to keep him hidden from the public and media.
SS, The police have sent a map with the location and had me verify if that's what I meant.
I am sure they have checked it out by now. I have stated before that I am not a psychic. I had two dreams posted that came "true" on InJesus.com.
I don't know Brian, and frankly some of his stuff seems not to ring true.
I didn't contact the police they contaced me. Evidently they read the postings on WS and the SP forum.

Dropping a body out of an airplane is pretty stupid, especially over land. You are basically saying HEY, HERE'S THE BODY!
If you dropped a smaller cylinder type barrel in the middle of the night from a plane in a heavily wooded area, and IF the top of the barrel was clasped tightly it might be possible.
Do you remember about a week or so ago the police came out with a statement that they are NO LONGER looking in water?
A dream, is just that a dream. I don't ask for them, but sometimes I get them.I believe the police have information THAT IS VALID..not mine...that she is not in water.:)

Sorry, Curiousity. Didn't mean that the way it sounded. I wish that I felt Brian was a reliable source and he does say he will go places to find people...but yet I never seem to hear of him doing so.

I believe that people can have dreams that give them information and I think people should act on them if they feel that information is pertinent in helping others.

How did they go about getting your information to contact you? That is kinda strange to me. I would hope they aren't hacking into sites and taking names and addresses etc., so would that mean they have served warrants in order to do so?

Brian is not a reliable source... his schemes have long been exposed... it is best to either read his site with a grain of salt, or to dismiss him, completely. And if that isn't enough, us on WS that care about victims and their families, should shun Brian for how he feeds on cases for attention, how he treated Shawn Hornbeck's father, and for how he made money off of Madeleine McCann.

With that said, enough about that person... back to focusing on Stacy, the blue barrel and remains found: has there been any mention as to who the body may be, now?

How did they go about getting your information to contact you? That is kinda strange to me. I would hope they aren't hacking into sites and taking names and addresses etc., so would that mean they have served warrants in order to do so?

Her profile has an email contact available.

Ah, OK! Thanks!

Darn...I don't list that on mine. I guess I could be missing a lot of emails coming from LE that way. Oh, well!

Sorry, Curiousity. Didn't mean that the way it sounded. I wish that I felt Brian was a reliable source and he does say he will go places to find people...but yet I never seem to hear of him doing so.

I believe that people can have dreams that give them information and I think people should act on them if they feel that information is pertinent in helping others.

Do you remember when I got those strange phone calls? I believe that was them too. I believe someone that "had" my information was on the SP forum moderation team. There is another way too. I have a group on INJESUS.com and if a person goes there you can find my ministry telephone number and address. I was first contacted by email. That makes me think that someone compromised my information on SP forum. I know it wasn't here, I have been here long enough to know better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill