Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Oklahoma, I always prefer the middle of the road because of snakes and tarantulas.

My point was that they have footprints to determine the girls were on their way back from the bridge. Every quote from Rosser or anyone else in LE has stated they were on the return trip. I don't think either side makes any difference. I don't get the point and why it is confusing to anyone. They may have walked down the middle both ways...it really doesn't matter. They were heading south towards Taylor's house when they were shot.

They may have been on that side of the road but have they released the position of the bodies? How they are facing and laying in the ditch would be relevant wouldn't it?

I could have sworn that one of the LE on Greta said they did not reach the bridge. I think it is confusing when information is not consistent.

Could they have walked 1 and 3/4 miles in such a short length of time?

Since the grandfather saw no one around it had to be at least 5 minutes earlier maybe more, I would think..... that would make the time line as short as 15 minutes.

imoo

Okay, I am also trying to explain the being shot in the chest. Perhaps the shooters drove from the north and did a U-turn AFTER passing the girls (the news reports state that tracks indicate a U-turn near where they were found, but does it actually state or did we assume it was behind the girls?) so that they were going north and shot the girls as they passed them.

It does make a little more sense since we are pretty sure that these people saw the girls and definitely wanted them dead.

I was assuming they came from the north, stopped, did something to make the girls face them, then shot them. Then they did the U-turn.

But, they could have passed the girls, did the U-turn, never even having to address the girls and just started firing at them while going north. it saves them from having to turn around after the crime; they are already facing their get away.

Again, this is assuming they approached from the north, which to me makes more sense, but the could have approached from the south.

Wow! Greta just said that the OSBI agent that was scheduled to be there had to renege because he was chasing down some HOT leads this evening!!

My point was that they have footprints to determine the girls were on their way back from the bridge. Every quote from Rosser or anyone else in LE has stated they were on the return trip. I don't think either side makes any difference. I don't get the point and why it is confusing to anyone. They may have walked down the middle both ways...it really doesn't matter. They were heading south towards Taylor's house when they were shot.

They also now have an eyewitness that would tell LE which way they were heading to further their contention they were on the way home.

For me the direction (and/or side of the road) has importance concerning which way the vehicle was traveling on the road they were walking and where they were shot.

I don''t think it's confusion at all. It's part of putting pieces together of this shooting.

Wow! Greta just said that the OSBI agent that was scheduled to be there had to renig because he was chasing down some HOT leads this evening!!

Oh my!!!!!!!!! Great News!

Thanks so much SS! I hope they are breathing down their necks now.:furious:

imoo

Wow. Skyla's grandmother just described the shots on her. One in the arm, one near the collarbone, some in her legs, and one under the chin which came out the top of her head. (This was on Greta just now which means we will have the transcript later.) She said she moved the cloth they had on her to see for herself when she arrived with the father (James) to the scene.

She also said that Skyla's mother was driving to the house when she saw the grandfather waving his arms to flag her down a quarter of a mile up the road...indicating she was coming from the South and was at their driveway.

There was another poster here that remembered the case from a few years ago where the little girl was murdered because she came across a meth lab. LE got the guy that did it but who knows if the child even knew what it was that she saw. I think she was about 9.

I don't get the impression from the way these girls were killed that they happened on a drug user or drug exchange that brought on such a horrific murder. My scenario is more along the lines of the girls walking on that road and happened across a car pulled over where an execution was taking place in those woods. Out they come and see the girls. Falls in line with the way they were killed.

Hopefully the witness that says he saw the girls would notice a pulled over vehicle as well. No reason to get a license tag at that point but can give a description of the car. I hope LE really combs that area for signs of blood somewhere else belonging to someone else.

I hope their putting handcuffs on this pieces of crap as we speak. Or better yet in a shoot out with them that leaves them dead.:furious:

Also watching Greta. Skyler's grandmother did describe the shots, but also said there was a spread over Skyler (both?). I wonder and I know it's trivial, where the spread came from.

And, yes. Skyler was shot in the upper left arm below the shoulder, one on the right arm (I think), the hollow of her throat and under her chin which came out the top of her head. She also thought there were some on her legs.I had the impression she pretty much only looked at her granddaughter's upper body.

So, it sounds that Skyla's head wound, the insurance shot was done after she had fallen to the ground, which means they probably got out of the car and approached them, or where very good shots.

I'm starting to agree with SS more that it was some sort of gang thing. Experience, that many shots so close to the house=silencer, etc. The girls had to be shut up for sure, shut up fast, and shut up quietly. Poor things.

I hope the DNA they refer to isn't just prints from the casings but also cigarette butts. Saliva is good DNA stuff.

I would have to assume that grandfather called for his wife to come with the gauze and blankets which Skyla's grandmother mentioned. Remember...he was still in trying to save them mode.

Yes, she did say the mother mentioned the shots to the legs.

IMO, Sounds like the girls were sprayed with bullets. These sounds like wounds from a drive by or someone from a distance.

The DNA evidence mentioned earlier was in reference to what was actually on the girls' bodies.

IMO, Sounds like the girls were sprayed with bullets. These sounds like wounds from a drive by or someone from a distance.
Doesn't sound like from a distance to me if they put one under the chin and it went out the top of her head. Had to be right up on her out of the vehicle, imo. It also sounds like they shot every part of her. I would guess the one in the left shoulder was meant for the other arm. Very deliberate and darn good shots. Skyla was a tiny girl whose arms and legs were not easy targets.

Hmmmm, the shot under the chin through the head doesn't sound like an insurance shot to me. Unless the bullet entered through the top and out the chin.

Were they handled then, or maybe spat upon afterwards.

It does sound like the leg wounds might have been at a distance, to stop the girls in their tracks. It does sound like they were definitely facing the shooters though, which means they had to turn around or the shooters came from the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_a_supervillain