Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, please, please...tell me, what is the assisted living place having to do with this? I missed this, completely :confused:

Cindy's father lives there, a video of Caylee was taped there on the 15th. Cindy insisted it was the 8th until detectives butted heads with Cindy about verifying with the senior center. They confronted Cindy last night. Suddenly Cindy remembered it was the 15th...uh hmmmm.

A tip came from a hair dresser who said she saw Caylee (didn't get the date). The hairdresser said Caylee had bruises and a mark under her eye. Detective saw a cell phone picture of Caylee and saw a mark under her eye.

(Is everyone watching the coverage on Fox - online, or is there a better source of coverage).

OMG WTH is going on?! What did they do to this child?!

OMG!!! OMG!!!! Though I don't understand the significance here, there is obviously something HUGE coming here - and what the hell???? How did Cindy and George conveniently forget that Casey and Caylee were with them on FATHER'S DAY????????????

Let me get the gist of what I have missed;

You guys seem to be saying, that if the actual missing date was Late in June due to Jesse thinking he heard Caylee in the background of a call, then Gma and Casey concocted the whole Caylee is missing on June 9th thing?

Sorry-I don't think I am buying it...where was Caylee then from 6/9-6/24...where was she living? Did I miss that part?

As opposed to Casey simply stating "Caylee, get off of the table" and THEN Jesse thinking he heard her in the background...

Help me out.

OH GOD....... and Jesse resigned from the police department that day??? DEAR GOD, what the hell has happened to this little angel??

OMG! I can not believe all that is coming out!

I wonder if Casey left Caylee in the hot car while she was playing/partying and she died, then buried her as opposed to physically beating her?

Gma has been lying, trying to steer the investigation. I wonder if she will ever be arrested for obstruction?

OMG!!! OMG!!!! Though I don't understand the significance here, there is obviously something HUGE coming here - and what the hell???? How did Cindy and George conveniently forget that Casey and Caylee were with them on FATHER'S DAY????????????

To me this is HUGE....Cindy didn't forget.....I am starting to think she knows much more then what's going on........

Could Casey be covering up for abuse to Caylee by boyfriend? Could bf have accidentally caused the death of Caylee, and Casey is afraid of harm to her parents if she ratted on him? Could that be why she asked for a particular phone number on her one/first call home from jail?

Could Casey be covering up abuse to Caylee by grandma?

you're correct. I was so shocked at hearing that there were forensics in the trunk, I didn't pay attention to the details of what was asked.

As to the smell of decomp.... would the average person recognize that? I've never smelled it, except for a mouse that died in our wall once.
My cousin's wife committed suicide in her car and wasn't found for a day.

Once you smell that smell, you never ever forget what it smells like. George is in law enforcement/security. He had to know when he drove that car home.

Talking about the cadaver's dogs training now.

Amity, wow, these personality traits remind me of Jackie Peterson, mother of Scott Peterson. Does anyone else think so?

Yes, I think the two mothers are exactly alike! I said this last night ( I am sure it's lost somewhere in all of these threads). Cindy even has a " health issues" on live TV like Jackie did.

Could Casey be covering up for abuse to Caylee by boyfriend? Could bf have accidentally caused the death of Caylee, and Casey is afraid of harm to her parents if she ratted on him? Could that be why she asked for a particular phone number on her one/first call home from jail?

I don't know about Jesse, but from Jesse's father's MySpace, I'd be afraid of HIM!!!!!!!

Dog handler:

On 17th I was advised there was a vehicle to sweep - possibility of human remains, cadaver odor. I responded, spoke to some techs. I asked them to move vehicle to outside bays. I deployed the canine, gave him command to locate odor of cadaver. Worked him in counter-clock method - he alerted to the vehicle. He was already alerting, but he wasn't giving a final so I had them ventilate. Dog alerted on trunk - jumped up, got in, gave me a final alert at the back fender in the trunk.

alerted to odor in the trunk, right passenger side. I'm so sad!

If her daughter is alive, Casey better tell LE who was decomposing in her car!

This officer cannot be mistaken of his 'dog's alert!'

fran

If she killed Caylee, why on earth would she bury her in her parent's yard? This is sick.

Seems to me they had an entire family conference when they discovered Caylee was missing. Just weird........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur