Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. You are all absolutely amazing :clap:. I've had a theory I've been researching for awhile and would like to share with the group. However, I'd like to know what is the safest and most legal way of doing so when certain people are implicated? Especially if one of those people is LE?

Thanks a lot!

I would definitely be interested in hearing your theory! I think as long as you state in your post that it is speculation only and just your opinion, you are safe. :)

I think it's PI releases, or I hope so! I really want to see the Bond reduction hearing on Wednesday! lol.

LOL, with you, I dont think he would get an overall at this juncture- but the act that Lee addressed on his call w/Casey that he would not have addressed issues the same way had he known they were recorded/subject to release, that LE held it yesterday and Baez filed the gag- I would say I REALLY want to hear it

Tsk, Tsk Mr. Baez-your request does not include video visitations...better revise it...

I suspect that Casey may have been advised to stop talking to her family until the protective order is ruled on....
I'm thinking that Jose wants the gag order to prevent one or more phone conversations between Casey and Lee that happened late last week before either of them were aware that the calls are public record.

Anything they say now will be self-censored because of its public nature, but in the 14min conversation released yesterday they discuss the fact that the calls are being released, and Casey mentions that she'd just found out that fact from Jose the previous day.

I wonder how long it would take Casey to start talking if no one paid any attention to her and left her sitting in that cell indefinitely.

LOL, with you, I dont think he would get an overall at this juncture- but the act that Lee addressed on his call w/Casey that he would not have addressed issues the same way had he known they were recorded/subject to release, that LE held it yesterday and Baez filed the gag- I would say I REALLY want to hear it

Oh same here - there must be some pretty interesting/incrimination information in that call, IMO!

So if her parents come up with the bond money, she is free until trial for her current charges?

As much as I dont ever want her to see the light of day again, I'd be curious to see her actions outside of jail. Who she talks to, where she goes, etc...

Sorry if this has been discussed already but I was just thinking of something...

It seems to me like Baez is trying to shut the family out... because his client Casey makes herself look worse every time she talks to her family, especially now that a lot of their conversations are out in the media (and showing the real Casey).

And since Casey hired Baez, only Casey could fire him... right? The family couldn't do anything about firing him -- unless they could talk Casey into it, which may be why Lee emphasized that she could talk LE herself.

The brother Lee has to know that something is going on, just the way he's asking her all these questions so he can "follow up on them" or whatever (to make Casey think that he really believes her story).

Maybe since LE can't get to Casey directly, they're using Lee to ask her ?'s and Baez is hot about it -- so he's wanting to shut them all out to protect poor little Casey from being accused of murdering her beautiful little girl... but isn't this a missing child case Baez??

One thing that stands out to me - has anyone done any research regarding SIM cards for the Blackjack cell phone to see if it's true that you can "set up" a phone to save only to the SIM card or that data can be saved to the phone OR the sim card? That seems strange to me but I don't know anything about the technology of cell phones.

You can do this with any cell phone. You just have to switch the options of where you are saving to...the menu says "save to phone" and "save to SIM". :) Hope this helps. I'm just tryin to keep up with reading on this one. As a grad student in forensic psych, I am (IM)patiently waiting for the psych report on Wed. I have a few theories of my own on this girl and her mom though.

It is time for LE to come out and do a status press conference. They need to remind the public that everything that Casey is saying are lies and does not check out.

!

I agree, just how long does it take to get DNA tests back fro the car, shovel, etc? If they identify the cadaver "remains" as Cayleys, it will put an end to all the phantom drug lord, phantom baby sitter, stories, and isolate this down to what it should be - what did Casey do to and with Cayley?

FOX news just had a phone interview with the PIO, Pidalla (sp)
He said they have NO reason to believe Caylee is not alive.
Do you think they have any forensics back?

The same thing could be said the other way.

"NO reason she IS alive."

:(
fran

Just a thought - and my own opinion. Since Casey is in jail she is out of harms way of the public - cant see people holding up signs against her, cant see the media frenzy at her parents house. I would hope she would get out on bond. Perhaps if she gets pressured by the public, cant go out and hang out, has to be in her parents house 24hrs a day, perhaps she would finally crack and let the world know what she knows..... I know if I were in jail removed from everything I wouldnt care, but seeing it in person might make someone of her instability finally crack.

Just a thought

I have to admit I've been secretly hoping the same thing...hoping some other inmate beats the crap out of her.

Im trying so hard to be good and then you guys post that!!

Let's agree that we all have read the highest level of danger in a prison is to, in this case a woman, but someone who has harmed a child. I have to think in a woman's facility a woman accused of mudering her own has a particularly precarious lifestyle to look forward to..

This is just a guess albeit an educated one, but imo they are saying these things in the hopes that Casey will keep talking and hang herself in the process. If you corner someone like Casey, you really risk her clamming up. At least this way you are getting some truth mixed in with lies. She's talking herself into a corner already. LE is probably hoping she continues.

So if her parents come up with the bond money, she is free until trial for her current charges?

As much as I dont ever want her to see the light of day again, I'd be curious to see her actions outside of jail. Who she talks to, where she goes, etc...

I don't think she will be going very far. She will have home confinement as per the bail stipulations, unless Baez fights that too.

Also wanted to add (sorry I'm just stewing thinking about all this mess!)...

Gma on Fox lastnight -- whoa, someone needs to tell her to give it a break. She's making herself (and her family) look bad. I could barely stand it watch her, luckily the raw interview didn't last too long. I just couldn't believe the way she was acting. :eek:

Sorta OT here but I was driving home the other day thinking about Casey and the lies she's putting out there. I cut on the radio and Lynard Skynard (sp?) was on playing a song titled "That smell". Talk about weird timing... :waitasec:

Just a thought - and my own opinion. Since Casey is in jail she is out of harms way of the public - cant see people holding up signs against her, cant see the media frenzy at her parents house. I would hope she would get out on bond. Perhaps if she gets pressured by the public, cant go out and hang out, has to be in her parents house 24hrs a day, perhaps she would finally crack and let the world know what she knows..... I know if I were in jail removed from everything I wouldnt care, but seeing it in person might make someone of her instability finally crack.

Just a thought

I think she should be let out if she meets the bail. I think she could lead them to clues, people and God knows what else.

This is a double negative, are they really saying they think she's dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties