Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rational thinking always a pleasure but scent of death? Its possible she and her mom were battling, maybe Cindy was putting pressure on Casey to buckle down. Who knows what makes one snap. If Caylee died, I would lean towards accidental more than rage, well at this moment anyway. Casey seems bent on hurting her parents, just my opinion though.

A pretty possible opinion.... I do believe that IF Caylee died, that it would have been something that *whomever* didn't think was going to happen- totally unintentional. I don't believe it would be intentional at all.

fusian dj statement to fox news:

"The co counsel said that she had been working at Fusian on and off for a few months. That's not true. Listen man, I'm Tony's best friend. She wasn't a promo girl. The only reason she was there was because she came with Tony.

Her and Tony didn't meet until May 24th at a party we threw for one of our friends. She didn't start going to Fusian until after that. I was staying at Tony's apartment from the end of May until the end of June while I waited to move into my new place. So I was there when he started dating Casey. The last two weeks of June when Casey was at the apartment Caylee wasn't with her.

She kept telling us she was with the Nanny or her parents acting like nothing was wrong. I talked to investigators as soon as the story broke."
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

Just a Theory I received from someone unable to register here at WS, so please know this is NOT my theory but thought it was interesting..... She sent it to my mail on my own myspace page.
Subject:
Caylee Marie Anthony Case --- Websleuths

Body:
Hi Cindy --

I can't register at Websleuths b/c of my email account (gmail; not accepted).

I located your myspace through Google, using your nick at Websleuths (where I've lurked for a long time now), since it sounded like a real name, and since I like your posts.

I have not seen anyone make the connection that I have made. (though it's hard to keep up with the thread!!)

It has to do with the only Zanaida Gonzalez (with an "a", not an "e") listed in WhitePages. com **for the entire U.S.A.** -- show is in Kissimmee, FL, just south of Orlando.

Her address is 1817 Catawba Circle in Kissimmee.

Barely two miles west from her address, straight down Hwy 192, is the entrance to the new and still under construction Resort called "La Bella Vida."

Satellite views of this property show it would be an ideal place to dispose of a body, with undeveloped areas, wooded areas, and water. And it looks like a pretty place.

Today I saw the stories and posts about the mystery of Jose Baez having been chosen to represent Casey, and who is paying for his services.

I looked him up on WhitePages, too. His home (on Abby Drive in Kissimmee) is approximately two miles from the address of Zanaida-with-an-a (the only one listed in the U.S.) ...

and approximately two miles from the new La Bella Vida resort property.

I have screenshots of maps and routes if anyone is interested. I could email them to you.

Sorry for being so out of the blue, but I wanted someone to see this.

her name for her myspace is ...Desdemona

fusian dj statement to fox news:

"The co counsel said that she had been working at Fusian on and off for a few months. That's not true. Listen man, I'm Tony's best friend. She wasn't a promo girl. The only reason she was there was because she came with Tony.

Her and Tony didn't meet until May 24th at a party we threw for one of our friends. She didn't start going to Fusian until after that. I was staying at Tony's apartment from the end of May until the end of June while I waited to move into my new place. So I was there when he started dating Casey. The last two weeks of June when Casey was at the apartment Caylee wasn't with her.

She kept telling us she was with the Nanny or her parents acting like nothing was wrong. I talked to investigators as soon as the story broke."
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

hmmm.. that speaks volumes to me. Wonder if Casey had the car the whole month of June?

Just a Theory I received from someone unable to register here at WS, so please know this is NOT my theory but thought it was interesting..... She sent it to my mail on my own myspace page.
Subject:
Caylee Marie Anthony Case --- Websleuths

Body:
Hi Cindy --

I can't register at Websleuths b/c of my email account (gmail; not accepted).

I located your myspace through Google, using your nick at Websleuths (where I've lurked for a long time now), since it sounded like a real name, and since I like your posts.

I have not seen anyone make the connection that I have made. (though it's hard to keep up with the thread!!)

It has to do with the only Zanaida Gonzalez (with an "a", not an "e") listed in WhitePages. com **for the entire U.S.A.** -- show is in Kissimmee, FL, just south of Orlando.

Barely two miles west from her address, straight down Hwy 192, is the entrance to the new and still under construction Resort called "La Bella Vida."

Satellite views of this property show it would be an ideal place to dispose of a body, with undeveloped areas, wooded areas, and water. And it looks like a pretty place.

Today I saw the stories and posts about the mystery of Jose Baez having been chosen to represent Casey, and who is paying for his services.

I looked him up on WhitePages, too. His home (on Abby Drive in Kissimmee) is approximately two miles from the address of Zanaida-with-an-a (the only one listed in the U.S.) ...

I have screenshots of maps and routes if anyone is interested. I could email them to you.

WOW! very interesting

That's really interesting- isn't the tattoo have something to do with Bella Vida and Caylee? Also, if Casey was on the computer a lot, she could have done her own research... i.e. Zanaida... to come up with the ZANNY?

Awesome. I'm in. Just registered and got activated. Been reading since thread about 17 or so. You guys are all amazing and dang this whole thing is so BIZARRE! (not that that hasn't been said before).

I finally decided to register and go ahead and post an idea that came into my head tonight.

I was thinking about the way GM, GP and Casey all seem to be protecting each other and a new theory that came to mind is the possibility that there was some sexual abuse in the family early on with maybe George and Casey and then recently something happened with Caylee and Casey went "no way, I need to get her outta here."

She paid someone disappear with Caylee with intentions of meeting up with them later and the new relationship with TONE changed her plans.

Maybe George and Cindy have an inkling that this is what she is doing but can't bring it up to her because everything is being recorded so they just keep protecting her just in case so they can save their own **es

Okay Im a newb...take it easy on me....

Welcome Lillyfrog! :)

Just adding to previous post she may have just created a myspace account to contact me, as you have to be a registered user to email another, Cause when I went to her site, I noticed her myspace is a new account.

That's really interesting- isn't the tattoo have something to do with Bella Vida and Caylee? Also, if Casey was on the computer a lot, she could have done her own research... i.e. Zanaida... to come up with the ZANNY?

Yes, also since it has been said she hired her lawyer herself per talking with other inmates.

I'm not sure about that, but I do know that they will be able to determine whether the person to whom the hair belonged was dead or alive when the hair was left there.

Hi and welcome TraceyLeigh. I see you just joined us.

We have so many new members I am behind in welcoming them.

Thanks for joining our family of super sleuths!

Not to go off topic because I don't want to have to ban myself but I have to say....DAMN YOU GUYS ARE GOOD.

I am trying to get caught up on the case by reading this thread and honestly, LE couldn't do a better job than you all do with the facts.

Keep on doing what your doing. :) Many out there read here and appreciate your hard work.

Are there any younger pics of Casey anywhere on links? I'd be interested to see if she looks the same back then. To me, she has a stiff automatic look about her and is empty in her eyes like some of the psychopaths who get caught. Maybe it's just that I know she's a liar, but I think she has a dark evil look about her in all the pics. Not a bit of relaxation or warmth.

For everyone and all newbies. Please snip the posts down you are replying to. Or just refer to the post number. It's not necessary to have a two word response to a 15 line post. Thanks.

Won't be on much right now. I think I got a touch of food poisning.. will be back when I can, hopefully to good news!

Ladybass..........I'm sorry to hear you're sick. Rest and drink a lot of fluids. I hope you feel better soon. :blowkiss:

On Greta they just had Ted Williams do a walk through video - did you notice when he was at the Anthony house that the American flag was at half staff. It was on a pole on the side of the garage. I am an avid flag flyer - learned it (and learned it well) from my GF. When you have it on a wall mount - it is flown at about a 30 degree angle or so - slanted up - when it is to be flown at half staff then you change it to a 90 degree angle and these wall mounts have the slots for that. I found that curoius that the flag has been lowered to half staff.

Whoa, wait, back up. Are you sure it is really flying at half staff? Could they possibly have flown it only partially up the pole for some other reason? Maybe he flag got stuck?

If this flag was flown purposely then LE needs to ask them for whom the flag flies!

This could be really big in that if it really is flying half staff on purpose and there is really no reason for it (meaning no one in their family is in the military and died) then perhaps someone in that house has guilty knowledge of something???

it's late and i apologize if I'm just starting to "clue" in but why not get a prepaid cell phone dedicated to tips for Caylee instead of giving out your direct numbers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member