Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything new tonight?? Aint had a chance to catch up. Updates newhere??

Welcome Regnissik! :)

Thanks for the information on the length of time before the state has to file charges. Glad to hear the state has a limitation for bringing trial too. We don't have that here in California, and sometimes it takes more than a year to bring a case to trial.
Yup...and if it's not filed by the 21st day, the defense attorney can ask for his client to be released ROR or ask for an adversary preliminary hearing to produce evidence showing probable cause for the charges. personally, I don't think Baez would miss a chance to be in court.( No one can be held past 40 days without a charging document filed.) Believe me, LE is getting all their ducks in a row.

My theory (sorry if too long).

To preface my theory I want to start with the fusian dj statement from fox news (bold is mine):

"The co counsel said that she had been working at Fusian on and off for a few months. That's not true. Listen man, I'm Tony's best friend. She wasn't a promo girl. The only reason she was there was because she came with Tony.

Her and Tony didn't meet until May 24th at a party we threw for one of our friends. She didn't start going to Fusian until after that. I was staying at Tony's apartment from the end of May until the end of June while I waited to move into my new place. So I was there when he started dating Casey. The last two weeks of June when Casey was at the apartment Caylee wasn't with her.

She kept telling us she was with the Nanny or her parents acting like nothing was wrong. I talked to investigators as soon as the story broke."
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0...ord/index.html

Casey met Toney May 24th at a party. He was everything she wanted; smart, handsome, the center of the party at club fusian, had a job, his own place, had no kids and lived the fast paced glamorous life. Casey wanted this lifestyle more than anything. His best friend was staying at Tony's place until he got his new one. Casey and Toney started to date. In early June there was a barbeque at the pool at Tony's place. Caylee came and she played in the pool with her little plastic dishes. Another resident noticed her and heard her playing and saying, "look at me look at me."

For the next three weeks...from May 24th when she met Tony....until June 16th when she left her mother's home, Casey was spending a lot of time with Tony...at parties, at the club, at beer pong events. The fusian crowd was not cheap to hang out with. She needed more money for club clothes, shoes, drinks, etc...so she charged up her mother's credit card. When the statement came in the mail her mother was livid and took the card back from her. Used to being supported by her mother for everything...including health care, groceries, rent, etc, and sans job, Casey started to seed a deep anger and a desire to get the hell out of this life under the thumb of her mother. The tension built and built and her funds were cut off. She complained to her friends about her controlling mother and talked with Amy about moving out of the house and in with her when she got her new place.

On the 15th, Father's day, there was another confrontation over something that happened on friday or saturday night preceding it... perhaps she was out until two am or didn't come home at all from partying. Her mother brought her out on it yet again and angrily leaves taking Caylee with her to see great grandpa in the nursing home. While grandma is gone, Casey gets more and more angry and more determined to move out and get rid of Caylee so she can live the fun single life with Tony.

That night Casey puts Caylee to bed knowing the next day she was going to leave. She smothers Caylee. She burries Caylee in the backyard wrapped in a piece of clothing as grandma would notice any blankets missing. She locks the door to her bedroom so no one can come in...to find Caylee not there.

The next morning, Casey has some clothes thrown in a bag. She slips up and forgets the small detail of packing Caylee's favorite stuffed animal. She waits until Grandma and Grandpa have left for the day. She puts her stuff in the car and she leaves. She might have taken another credit card or some of those handy credit card checks. She drives to Tony's.

From June 16 until June 27th... (11 days) She drives her the car her parents gave her to use. She called an ex boyfriend about his resignation from the police department. She tries to cover all the bases by concocting lies that answer to why Caylee is not with her and what jobs she has including an event planner for universal studios. She convinces Tony of this so much he thinks she is working from home at his place on his computer. She tells everyone that Caylee is with the nanny or caylee is with her parents. She drives on happy, sweet, bubbly, and on top of the world like nothing is wrong. She makes extra sure to not get her mother's mind worrying so she takes extra care to text and call her every day always at a time like bedtime...so she can explain away why Caylee cannot talk on the phone. She takes care of a possibly worried uncle Lee by myspacing him a lot and meeting up for drinks on June 20th at fusian. Lee meets Tony and really likes him. Lee puts Tony's phone number into his cell. Lee tells Casey how her mother is not pleased with her staying away and to plese come home. Casey gets angry. On 24 June, after everyone is out of the house, Casey goes to the home, and cuts the lock off the shed and steals the gas cans (something she has been accused of doing in the past) for a little angry retribution for being locked out of the shed and not being trusted yet again.

Sometime between June 16 and June 19 (thursday) Casey drives to her home in her 98 pontiac sunfire. She is coming to move the body and get rid of it. She backs into her driveway, in a fashion not normally known of her to park and noticed by an observant neighbor. She goes back to the shed to retreive a shovel to find a new lock on it. She cannot get in! She sees her neighbor out doing yard work and asks to borrow a shovel, saying she has to dig bamboo to protect her daughters feet in her play area. The neighbor says, "sure" and tells her that he/she is going in soon to shower..so to just leave the shovel in their yard when she is done. the minute the neighbor goes in, Casey moves the playhouse, digs out the body wrapped in clothing, and lays the shovel in the sandbox while she carries the body to the trunk of her car. This takes 30 minutes or so. She then goes back, retrieves the shovel and props it in her neighbor's yard. She drives off. She disposes of the body and clothing in a dumpster about 20 mintes away..enough time for some fluids to seep from the clothing into the lining of her trunk. She brushes out all the dirt she can see but leaves a little behind. She drives back to Tony's .

In the short days following the removal of the body, Casey notices that her car really smells and she cannot get rid of the odor! She knows that her previous babysitter story will not fly if anyone smells the inside of her car. By the 27th she knows that the car has to be dealt with so she formulates the story that she went running on the Blanchard park trail, near the Amscott and calls Tony for a ride....telling him that her dad knows the car has broken down and he is in the process of taking care of repairs. That lie took care of the boyfriend but she also had to back~cover her earlier lie that Casey had been with a nanny. She thinks bingo! The nanny kidnapped and killed Casey, ditched her car and fled to NY, NJ, or NC. She leaves behind a dummy purse...to add depth to that lie. Little did Casey know...that businesses tow cars when they sit in parking lots not moving for days on end. Her car was towed on 30 June after amscott employs noted that it had been abandoned there.

On June 28th tony leaves to visit family for a week. Tony's best friend, the dj, moves into his new place. Casey spends her time between her friend Amy's place and Tony's place....communicating with Tony's sister on myspace on how much she misses him and that she has a "dorky" surprise for Tony when he returns on 5 July. A few of those nights she partied and spent the night with Amy. While Amy was enebriated, Casey stole 700 dollars from her friend. The next morning when the money was found missing, Casey makes light of it and says Amy had gotten up in the middle of the night and put it away for her upcoming vacation to Puerto Rico.

On 5 July casey throws a fourth of July party and wraps her otherwise naked body in an American flag. She cooks for everyone...the picture of domestic bliss and a new party life. She stays at Tony's until 8 July.

Now without a car, money or credit cards, Casey decides to take her friend amy up on her offer and stay at her place while she is in Puerto rico from 8-15 July. Amy is going to let her stay there and use her car as well. She has already blown thru the 700 dollars (including a brand new black jack phone purchased with her last couple hundred of Amy's money on 4 July) and looks all over Amy's place while she is there for money or checks. She finds some in the glove compartment and takes some. She writes a check to cash and guts out amy's bank acount of 1000 dollars. The towing company has processed the registered mail and send out a towing notice. The Anthonys note it taped to their door on the weekend of the `11th of July but do not pick up the letter and car until 15 July.

On 15 July Casey picks up Amy from the airport. On the drive home Amy confronts Casey with the 700 dollars Casey had told her she put away for her trip as she had saved it for that trip and when it wasn't there she was broke and plenty pissed. Amy accuses Casey of stealing it and in lieu of her past history with lying rips open the glove compartment to find her checkbook is missing checks as well. Amy is royally pissed and kicks Casey to the curb at Tony's.

A little later on 15 July Amy gets a call from Cindy Anthony asking if she knows where casey is, as she has just picked up the abandoned sunfire. Amy says she does....casey is at Tony's. cindy says she does not know where that is so she goes to pick up Amy. Amy takes her to Tony's and they pick her up. When they get in the car, Grandma asks, "where is Caylee" and why was the car abandoned..and why does it smell like a dead body?...and Casey gives a vague answer. Cindy starts to feel very nervous. Something just is not right. Grandma finds out about the money that Casey took from Amy and they begin to argue about that as well the credit card bills and theft. They drop amy off.

Grandma continues to drive around while trying to get to the bottom of where Casey is and just exactly where this babysitter lives. Casey is ellusive and not worried...saying she is with Zanny and that she is napping and not to wake her. Grandma becomes even more worried and starts listing the multiple thefts, and the neglect of the car and demands that Casey take her to the babysitter. Casey tells her mother, "whatever..do whatever you want".

So grandma heads to the nearest substation. It is closed. Becoming more frustrated she decides she has had quite enough of Casey's behavior and it is time for some tought love and she calls 911. She tells the operator that she has her daugher in the car and wants her arrested for grand theft auto and stealing money. Grandma also mentions that she has an afadavit from her banking acount. The operator tells her that according to her address and where the car was stolen from they will have to go thru orange county sherrif department. Cindy states she will call again from her home and drives Casey home.

Once at home, grandma finds Lee to be there. George had called him earlier stating that he was, "worried about your mother" and to come home as soon as possible. The car was not mentioned. Grandma fills everyone in on what has happened and places another 911 call.

When the 911 operator answers, Cindy calmly says that she is at home and has a person, her daugher, that she wants arrested for stealing a car and for stealing money and requests an officer be sent to her home. Cindy tells the operator that her daughter has been missing for a month and that she has her daughter but not her grandaughter and she wants a deputy out. The operator takes down all the specifics for the call and states an officer will be on the way.

An hour passes and still no cop. Another half hour. Cindy is pacing and becoming increasingly distraught. Lee is talking to Casey and Grandma goes out back for some fresh air. When she walks back in she hears Casey telling lee that Caylee has been missing for 31 days. Grandma becomes hysterical. George was in another room and did not hear this. Grandma picks up the phone to dial but Lee and Casey manage to talk her out of it for 45 minutes. Casey keeps saying she will take them to Caylee in the morning. After a bit of this a very distraught grandmother makes yet a third call to 911.

Cindy places the call, escalated in emotion beyond belief with her voice raising, and full of tears. She tells the 911 operator that she found her daughter's car, it smells of death, and that her grandchild has been missing for 30 days. George walks into the room to see what is wrong with his wife and she tells him (on 911 call 3), "Caylee is missing George! Caylee is missing! Zanny took her a month ago!" The operator takes down more specifics and Casey is put on the line as well. Her voice void of emotion. Succinct. Flat. Casey tells 911 that she had been conducting her own investigaton..which was, "stupid" of her. She tells 911 that she had received a call from Caylee at noon that same day..from a private number. Officer on the way... The rest is history in the making.

I think I saw this on the billing for the fundraiser: ForKids.com (Believe it was actually Vermontforkids.com). I could be very wrong. It's late here on the east coast.

I noticed on the MySpace page that it says that he has not logged in since 6/6/08 which would have been BEFORE the 4th of July. So how did he manage to change his picture without logging in if these pictures were in fact from this year. Perhaps these pictures are actually from a party last year? The only other thing I can think is that she wore the same costume both years.

If you look at his messages, Casey told him that she had a good time at the party...this message was dated 5/27/08, IIRC.

I'd guess that the photos of her in the flag are from a Memorial Day weekend party at "Lake Vaj."

Holy moly, Nurse...you have been a busy bee. I need to go and get a drink before I tackle your post!

ps, sorry it took me so long on my theory. and I only posted it here because others said it was okay to.. I will now stick it over in the theory thread... sorry in advance for how long... I was using all my notes thus far from the case...

http://www.wftv.com/video/17018743/index.html

A former Orange County inmate states that he talked to her on Tuesday, around 8:30-9am 7/29.... and Casey claims that "her ex-boyfriend has the baby"... and then smiled.

Half of me thinks that after Baez apparently told her he'd bring videos of the media for her to "laugh" at or however it was phrased, that she might start saying and doing things purely to get a rise out of people knowing her every "clue" is being listened to and reported, and that she wants to watch the media go crazy over that. :rolleyes:

Good theory, nurse...

I'd change the detail about the flag, though. I'm pretty sure that the flag photo is from Memorial Day weekend...the "Anything but Clothes" party at "Lake Vaj."

Something that sticks in my craw--makes me wonder if Cindy knew that Caylee was missing before she claims she found out. From the 911 call transcript:

"My next thing will be to file a child thing and we will get her," Cindy Anthony is heard saying on the line. "If that is the way you want to play, we'll do it."

Caylee's mother, Casey then said, "That's not the way I want to play."

"Well then you have…" Cindy Anthony said.

Casey Anthony then says she wants "one more day."

"No, I'm not giving you another day, I've given you a month," Cindy Anthony said.

ps, sorry it took me so long on my theory. and I only posted it here because others said it was okay to.. I will now stick it over in the theory thread... sorry in advance for how long... I was using all my notes thus far from the case...
Thanks for all that hard work!!

Half of me thinks that after Baez apparently told her he'd bring videos of the media for her to "laugh" at or however it was phrased, that she might start saying and doing things purely to get a rise out of people knowing her every "clue" is being listened to and reported, and that she wants to watch the media go crazy over that. :rolleyes:
Then he's one stupid attorney...oops, he is!

Hello everyone! I've anxiously been awaiting the activation of my account and it just happened! I've been one of the many lurkers here (hard to keep up with you all, lol) and decided to make an account! My mom and I have been reading the threads here and coming up with theories...

I wanted to share something. In the official affidavit, it mentioned Z's mother. Once her name was blacked out, later it was not. It said it was "Gloria." (page 2 of 4 of the officer's text). I assume they forgot to black it out the second time.

I went to search for any ZG's with a "Gloria" as a relative and found one:

GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA M (Age 55)
SUNNY ISLES BEACH, FL
MIAMI, FL
FLUSHING, NY

Possible Relatives:
GONZALEZ, ANGEL BARBARO (Age 67)
GONZALEZ, GLORIA I
GONZALEZ, CONCEPCION GUERRERO (Age 86)
GONZALEZ, JOSE F
GONZALEZ, NEIL M (Age 79)
GONZALEZ, NEIL M (Age 79)
GONZALEZ, MIGUEL ANTONIO (Age 29)
GONZALEZ, CONCEPTION (Age 48)
GONZALEZ, JAMILET (Age 48)

Possible Roommates / Associates:
GARCIA, FERNANDO

(from here--#22)

Now, I know these searches can often be in error, but I thought it was interesting. Did Casey claim Z had connections to New York?

Also, as many have said, Casey can be mixing truth in with lies-- what if "Gloria" is not Z's mother, but a sister, aunt, or something like that? Edit: Not that I really think she's real, I'm just seeing if anything fits the story.

I'm going to try to look for any other possible Z's with a relative of Gloria, hope I find some!

Edit: Sorry if someone already brought this up ;)

Hello everyone! I've anxiously been awaiting the activation of my account and it just happened! I've been one of the many lurkers here (hard to keep up with you all, lol) and decided to make an account! My mom and I have been reading the threads here and coming up with theories...
:Welcome-12-june::newbie: Welcome DD!!!!

Thanks for all that hard work!!
I am a writer...so I wrote all the notes I had like a screenplay. I was trying to make sense of it all... Sorry, again, that it was so long. I am also interested to hear what others think as I used mostly data we have gleened thus far via msm, interviews, arrest report, and 911 calls.

I am a writer...so I wrote all the notes I had like a screenplay. I was trying to make sense of it all... Sorry, again, that it was so long. I am also interested to hear what others think as I used mostly data we have gleened thus far via msm, interviews, arrest report, and 911 calls.
You did a great job...it put everything in sync for me. Not sure about the manner of death...but I can see clearly now.

As a parting thought before I call it a night:

What mother (and father) here would not lay down their own life to save their child's? Let's say that what Casey has said is true (partially or otherwise) about Z, we all know that there are things she hasn't been forthcoming about which may have a negative impact on her...but who would not forsake that for the well-being of their own child? Just my 2 cents. Good night, folks! And thanks for all the work you're all tirelessly doing for Caylee.

Goodnight, sweet Caylee!

I think you did a good job with your notes. I agree with all your theory except that I wonder if Caylee was ever actually buried in the yard and might have been in the trunk for a longer time.

Something else I wondered about...

Cindy on Larry King said---
KING: Did you get a ransom note?
CINDY ANTHONY: No, it's not that type of kidnapping, sir, that this person loves this girl and wants to have her as her own. That happens all the time. That happened not too long ago. In Orlando, Florida, someone stole the baby right out of a hospital.
Then, I heard the new lawyer and the Casey-camp saying the reason why Casey was not speaking out or hadn't spoke out was because she was afraid that the kidnapper (Z, they say) will hurt Caylee.

I was wondering, would a woman (Z) who took a kid because they love that child and want it to be their own, harm that child?

I'm sure it's possible (a lot of things are), in a if I can't have her, no one can sort of way, but...it seems sort of inconsistent, Cindy's Larry King statement with the others.

Thoughts?

Oh and thanks for the welcome!:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members