Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we all tend to "forget" when talking about Caylee being in "hiding" is those d@mn cadavar dogs and the decomp smell in the car. Its hard to factor that 'FACT' into it.

I gotta say, finally, I respect a healthy dissention like most, but I welcome anyone on this thread to weigh the cadaver dog evidence in it's entirety, compare it to amy similar case, and come up with a different conclusion.. I have, and there is not one.. Kudos to anyone that can prove us wrong..

If I'm not mistaken, houses in Florida are typically built on concrete slabs with no basement or crawl space or similiar below (or partially below) the ground level because of the high water table.

Orlando is landlocked yes?

It doesn't stand to reason there are no basements in the State.:waitasec:

One thing we all tend to "forget" when talking about Caylee being in "hiding" is those d@mn cadavar dogs and the decomp smell in the car. Its hard to factor that 'FACT' into it.

Darn, foiled again. Is there any way that could have been faked?

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, had some choice words after someone called her to say that a 911 dispatcher in Pennsylvania told a caller that Caylee was dead.
"I'm telling everybody, get off your *advertiser censored** and look for my granddaughter. I don't care if this is on the news or what, but she is out there. She’s out there and God knows what I'm talking about," said the toddler’s grandmother.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/3/caylee39s_father_makes_jail_visit.html

There must of been some BIG TIME blow up between Cindy and Casey on or around father's day, as we have said before.

What I don't understand is that Casey, the party girl, would have been better off leaving Caylee there. She would have been able to party until her hearts content with no kids to tie her down.

I am not so sure that Cindy didn't throw a fit about Casey not taking responsibility, ect and then Casey throw a temper tantrum and said something like "Okay, then I will just leave and take Caylee with me."

Similar but far simplier IMO, Cindy may have just said I am not your babysitter at night and on the weekends. You have a daughter and your "new" life is getting in the way for all of us in the house. I am not sure Casey really ever said fine I am out of here.

One thing I wanted to throw out there about the weird speech patterns in this family. They talk in circles and throw odd phrases together. God bless Lee, but even he does this. I'm not saying that the entire family is sociopaths. But I read a few years back that sociopaths are so crippled in their capacity to feel that when talking about an emotional subject the words come out strange and odd. And this is because they flat out don't know the appropriate words to express true human emotion. I think I also read somewhere it would be like describing a kid hit on a bike. You and I would say things like "omg, his poor mother!". A sociopath would say, "omg, his bike is ruined."

I'm not at all familiar with Florida. Do homes there have basements? An attic?

We were discussing that a while before you signed on. Several of us wondered about that, the conclusion we came to was that the body may have already made the car smell bad, and so how could she have put her in the home somewhere without having the same bad smell in the air???

Does The grandmother know how many of Caylee's clothes were taken when Casey left her home. Also how many of those clothes were in Casey's belongings when she picked her up? Surely if Casey left Caylee with a "nanny" she wouldn't have gave her all of caylee's clothes.

Very good point.

One thing I wanted to throw out there about the weird speech patterns in this family. They talk in circles and throw odd phrases together. God bless Lee, but even he does this. I'm not saying that the entire family is sociopaths. But I read a few years back that sociopaths are so crippled in their capacity to feel that when talking about an emotional subject the words come out strange and odd. And this is because they flat out don't know the appropriate words to express true human emotion. I think I also read somewhere it would be like describing a kid hit on a bike. You and I would say things like "omg, his poor mother!". A sociopath would say, "omg, his bike is ruined."

:confused:Did anybody else see on fox news earlier where GA said Casey thinks Caylee will be "home in time for her birthday"

Well, then we should be seeing that pretty little face very soon !

I can't keep all their stories straight anymore!:confused:

If you go from the Anthony home and turn right onto Suburban Drive...it takes you right through the heavily wooded area directly to Econ trails at the other end. There are many small side roads within that area. I don't see any homes there.

That can all be accessed by going left from the Anthony backyard. They would not even have to cross a street.

I gotta say, finally, I respect a healthy dissention like most, but I welcome anyone on this thread to weigh the cadaver dog evidence in it's entirety, compare it to amy similar case, and come up with a different conclusion.. I have, and there is not one.. Kudos to anyone that can prove us wrong..

You are right! The detective that testified in the bond hearing seemed very sure of his facts IMHO. The officer with the K-9 seemed sure of his answer also.
That's going to be hard for anyone to get past if this goes to trial.

There must of been some BIG TIME blow up between Cindy and Casey on or around father's day, as we have said before.

What I don't understand is that Casey, the party girl, would have been better off leaving Caylee there. She would have been able to party until her hearts content with no kids to tie her down.

I am not so sure that Cindy didn't throw a fit about Casey not taking responsibility, ect and then Casey throw a temper tantrum and said something like "Okay, then I will just leave and take Caylee with me."

IMO, I don't think there was a blow up. I don't think there was any warning at all. You can hear Cindy's confusion and hurt over the abrupt depature.

I also think any statement made by Cindy regarding a so called planned trip or that Casey had been planning to move out is merely Cindy spinning the story in a positive light.

late last night I posted a "theory" under the thread - possible theories - I would repost here but it is kinda long. You might want to go take a look at it.

Does The grandmother know how many of Caylee's clothes were taken when Casey left her home. Also how many of those clothes were in Casey's belongings when she picked her up? Surely if Casey left Caylee with a "nanny" she wouldn't have gave her all of caylee's clothes.

Cindy has said in early interveiws basically nothing was missing even Caylee's favorite teddy she slept with every night. For the family this is one of those missing persons questions that gets left by the wayside.

Today, 07:02 AM
SuziQ
user_online.gif

SS, here is the comment about when George stated a neighbor took the gas cans.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

(snips)
Friday, investigators went to the Anthony family home and removed gas cans. The cans were reported stolen in late June around the time Caylee may have disappeared. George Anthony said the cans were taken by a neighbor but admits his daughter had stolen gas from his home in the past. Sources close to the investigation say they don't believe the cans were used to burn or destroy evidence. But investigators do want to test the cans to see if they were near Caylee before she disappeared.
WOOHOO! Thanks bunches, Suzi!!!

OK...(Hands on hips) NOW...who was it who doubted my word before and made me spend over an hour trying to find that?!?! :deal:

Similar but far simplier IMO, Cindy may have just said I am not your babysitter at night and on the weekends. You have a daughter and your "new" life is getting in the way for all of us in the house. I am not sure Casey really ever said fine I am out of here.

Yes, and we know that Casey was out at Fusian on Friday night the 13th as per DJ.

She probably went home with Tony to his place.

Then problably didn't get home to Hopespring until Saturday, late morning.

Cindy's pissed.

And if Cindy got her credit card statement on Saturday too, well, I see fireworks.

Could Casey have cooked this whole scheme up to upset Cindy. Did she let someone take Caylee somewhere??? All of a sudden is Caylee going to show up and everything is going to be just dandy???

The top friend on the myfusian myspace is someone called 'sex, lies, and sweet endings'. Which again makes me think 'scripted'... 'staged'.

If this is all some prank, or some viral web-based marketing campaign, it is way past time to close the book. I keep coming back to this idea, because it is one scenario which would explain everything. I hope there is a sweet ending, meaning Caylee is alive and safe, and all of these other clowns are prosecuted.

Then I remember the dogs. :(

Cindy's MySpace blog entry was on July 3rd, and at that time she was lamenting the fact that she had paid for food, shelter, medical, and all expenses, and now, through jealousy, her beloved granddaughter was missing.

I've always felt that this blog entry by Cindy was the truth and points to tension between Cindy and Casey in regards to Caylee. The jealousy becomes a factor when you consider a tug-of-war between Casey and her mother over Caylee. Clearly, if Casey was spending all her time out with friends, partying, she wasn't caring for Caylee - her parents were, and Caylee may have begun to call Cindy, "mommy", and Casey was angry and jealous over the bond between her daughter Caylee and her mother Cindy.

Casey storms out of the house on June 16th, taking Caylee with her, or with what we now know in retrospect, did something to Caylee.

By July 3rd Cindy hadn't seen or talked to Caylee in more than two weeks and she was hurt by what she perceived as Casey withholding Caylee to punish her. At that point, she was completely unaware that Caylee was not just missing from HER life, she was missing altogether.

When you couple this blog entry with the third 911 call, you can see that Cindy has just put two and two together and realized........."Caylee is not just missing from my life.......she's gone!"

evening Leila:seeya:
Kimberly on Geraldo's show tonight said she thinks forensic test results will wrap everything up this week.....& yes, i have no doubt there was tension betw Cindy & Casey...probably had been for quite some time, regarding Caylee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024