MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, normally on myspace pages there is a link at the bottom of the friend's list that says view "mutual". Chris' template doesn't have that. If you use firefox, go to the myspace page, hit view in the toolbar, selet "page style", and change it to "no style". Then you will see the page without a template. The "mutual" selection will be available.

I just did this in firefox with this page and it works. Hope I didn't confuse you!
I completely understand...I'll try it. I'm on chrome right now, will check that and ff.

Thanks for the tip!

OK, thanks! That makes sense, well more sense than the fact that Chris is in my network!

Extended network just means that you have a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend that may be connected to that person. (you know like the seven degrees of Kevin Bacon thing?) That is all it means. Just a way for them to point out how you can be connected to someone. It says that on everyone's page basically. But you have the option to change it to what you are doing that day. Extended network is the default.

The Dante S. from Sawgrass was dating a Sami (Samantha) at the time. They have since broken up, but Sami has the "missing Caylee" stuff on her myspace. I left a link for her myspace in the "Dante S. from Sawgrass" thread.

Let me guess, that is the name of the latest story about ZG- says she is her sister...

I have never seen these..but that is Casey in a couple of the pictures..She really got around.
Thank you

Wow...I hope LE has all these pictures that are floating around of Casey on peoples myspace. Those photos from his page definitely are not some that I have seen before!

theres many comments from Casey to this fellow
Heres his comments page (if i shouldnt post this i will edit?)
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=46577286&MyToken=f6be8a0b-f63a-4453-b79b-d0252a705cea
There are photos as well of her in their pics.

What I find odd reading through comments (and it appears most recent ones are deleted maybe?) is that around the time of caylees 1st birthday she doesnt mention her.
Makes me wonder if the first while of caylees life, she was not necessary the mother in the house... really doesnt mention caylee ever to be factual.

I find that odd

This is why I don't buy the "Caylee was cramping her lifestyle" theory. This girl had fun! Didn't look like she was really stuck at home all the time because she didn't have a sitter. I got knocked up when I was 18 and this girl has been to more parties than I've ever been invited too...And I'm 26 years old! There has to be some other reason if she murdered her child. Not just because she wanted to party.

Ok, let's try to step through just how easily things could spiral out of control in any on line community, just using WS as an example.

Let's say I committed a crime tonight. (I'm trying to figure out a way to write this without posting anyone's username.)

So, I blame a random member here because I saw the name here or there. Let's say I picked a member that is highly respected by many. 'Member X'

So the research begins, and 'Member X' isn't on my WS friend list. But if you look at my friends, you notice 'Member Y', maybe someone who has been Mod spanked recently, so there is a moment when some of you would say, "Ahah, I knew that Tater hung out with a bad element!"

So you start sleuthing 'Member Y' and notice they are friends with the one I threw under the bus in the first place, 'Member X'. So geee - there is the connection, therefore they both must be involved in some conspiracy to do with my crime, and both Member X and Member Y are now looked upon with suspicion. (As are any of their WS friends - if your mindset is guilt by association.)

Meanwhile, I'm sitting pretty and two more innocent victims have fallen prey to "lose links" and have been besmirched, just because I gave any old name out of the forum that I chose to.

You follow? That is how easily you can make poor assumptions and connections in on line communities.

I mean, I greatly simplified that, but that is very similar to what the discovered links that started this thread have in common.

IMO, far, far, far too many innocent people have had their lives and reputations sullied by this case.

Casey OWNS it. No one else, Casey does. (IMO)

Would someone like to work with me to establish a list of dating timelines for Casey - there seems to be some dates / men that conflict with each other, so I'd like to start a list ....

This person, Chris, that's recently been discussed on this thread seemed to have been dating Casey in April of 2007

Comments left for Chris by Casey
Apr 18, 2007 12:39 PM
i love my homie... and my boyfriend... because, well, he's the best! ;) ♥

Apr 14, 2007 11:41 AM
boyfriend...
you feeling the beach next weekend???

Apr 5, 2007 8:11 PM
not only are you THE best guy, ever...
you're the best "weekend boyfriend", ever!
and well, you're definitely being upgraded to my "summer boyfriend", and then, who knows ;)

i love you! can't wait for our picnic tomorrow! yay!!! ♥

theres many comments from Casey to this fellow
Heres his comments page (if i shouldnt post this i will edit?)
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=46577286&MyToken=f6be8a0b-f63a-4453-b79b-d0252a705cea
There are photos as well of her in their pics.

What I find odd reading through comments (and it appears most recent ones are deleted maybe?) is that around the time of caylees 1st birthday she doesnt mention her.
Makes me wonder if the first while of caylees life, she was not necessary the mother in the house... really doesnt mention caylee ever to be factual.

I find that odd

Just to be fair...a lot of single mothers do not talk about their kids all the time with potential boyfriends. When they do, the men start running because they think the woman is throwing her kids at him to raise. When I was into the myspace thing, I didn't talk about my child in messages all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aknittedfrenzy